TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3:

I had meal prepped as usual this week so lots of servings of Kale and Asparagus, thankfully we had lunch at our seminar on Thursday I also got Brussel Sprouts, Green Beans and Arugula.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #1:

CHALLENGE #1: “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” - Week 3
    I chose this challenge when I needed to get my extra steps in this week, lol, got me moving and it was a great burn.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Challenge #2:

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside) - Week 2
    We finally have some more daylight after work so I got to treat the pups with a good long walk/jog.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    @TamiJo1004 , can i join your club??? :* please??

@ejdp254 - oh, you should practically be president of the club! Great numbers this week as always! @junodog1 is also pouring it on this week. Along with @Ingrid2017 and myself, we currently have 4 people from our team in the top 10 power ranking for this week. With @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn and @120maggie we have 6 in the top 15! Nice work all!

@GSXRGIRL61 sorry you have been sick! Hope you are feeling better today. You don't have to apologize - you always put in a huge effort for this team. Take care of yourself.

I just did a 75 minute hike with Stella so now I just need a minimum of 28 minutes to meet my personal goal of 1000 for the week. I have a run planned for later and maybe some yoga too, so that should take care of that.

We won't win the week if we don't fill in all those challenges though! Lots of choices so I know everyone can get something done. Dig deep!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options

4h3e4yxo8h4s.gif

With with about 10 hours we left we have
    @katharmonic going ballistic on minutes. Very impressive!!!! considering all the snow you had this week!
    @ejdp254, @Ingrid2017 @junodog1 @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn, ALL in the 700 Club! And not just barely there! Big numbers I see.
    @GSXRGIRL61 You crack me up when you apologize for your lack of minutes! Has everybody checked out the overall PLAYER POWER RANKING p5cihb0k3bf9.gif
    We know you at our cheerleader @TamiJo1004 are joining the 700 club shortly! Rumor has it that Tara will drag @hawkins410 into it too! I bet there will be others by the end of the race too!! @AlethaMary @mamaelf2008 @smile_laughter all are in the 500 minutes!!

Speaking of the Power Ranking a lot changes can happen in the last day of the race!!! but @ejdp254 @ingrid2007 @katharmonic @cardbucfan and @hawkins410 have been consistantly in the top 25. Well done for these 7weeks and 6 days!!!!

So let's finish strong!! How many team members can we have in the 700 club??

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    puppy-101.jpg
    WE HAVE 15 IN THE "CHALLENGES COMPLETE CLUB"!
    WE JUST NEED @ka97, @LeoLivingByDesign, @mswanger09, @Vowder, and @aenglehardt347 TO FINISH INPUTTING THEIR CHALLENGES AND WE WILL BE 100% COMPLETE! :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    puppy-101.jpg
    WE HAVE 15 IN THE "CHALLENGES COMPLETE CLUB"!
    WE JUST NEED @ka97, @LeoLivingByDesign, @mswanger09, @Vowder, and @aenglehardt347 TO FINISH INPUTTING THEIR CHALLENGES AND WE WILL BE 100% COMPLETE! :)

I have an Iditarod length run scheduled for this afternoon - will check back in and post afterwards.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 I went back to Thailand and did the kickboxing videos because I enjoyed those and it gave me some extra burn that I believe I deserved
    @MissionEnforcer
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Every one is really going for it , what a finale!!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    gyugwygui75d.jpg
    9 out of 20 maxed out!
    Amazing team!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Already got 150 minutes in today and I am short from hitting max by 30!! Need to rest a while since I just did light weights and stretching and maybe try and get the 30 minutes in. Going to go out with a bang. It'll be sad to not have the challenge to do after tonight.