TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1:
    I chose the Sydney Bridge Climb from week 3.
    I chose this challenge b/c I knew I wouldn't have much time to go to the gym this week, and it forced me to make a lot of extra trips up and down the stairs at work.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2:
    I chose the Rondonee on Reunion, 5k outside from week 2.
    I chose this challenge b/c some friends and I had signed up for a 5k which we completed today. It was my first race this year and a lot of fun. I've talked them into doing another one in May. :)
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside) from week 2
    I chose this challenge because I enjoy walking outside. Did this challenge with my daughter while we walked the dogs. Always love getting to chat with my teenager. Did this challenge in two walks.
  • Run4theluvofit
    Run4theluvofit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2: Completed
    I chose Randonnee On Reunion, week 2.
    I chose this challenge in the spirit of this week's theme "Racing to the Pot of Gold." So that's what I did, I ran a St. Patrick's Day 10K yesterday. I also chose this challenge because I love to run, and the weather has been so beautiful here, it's a win-win!!!!
  • Run4theluvofit
    Run4theluvofit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I ate 4 green vegetables this week. They were kale, spinach, broccoli, and artichokes.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2
    I chose the 5km Randonneee on Reunion challenge from Week 2 ( La Reunion). I chose this challenge because it had to be done outside. I used MapMyFitness app to calculate the event.
    63:52 (7.83miles)-1,211cals.

skwl1d70n8uq.png

• summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2:

“RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

Since the sun is shining myself and a friend went for a walk outside your complete this challenge. I enjoy to walk outside to get fresh air, relieve stress and catch up with a good friend.

Even though it doesn't count, for the record I completed 4 challenges this week.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1-
    I chose IDITAROD
    Option #3 - 10.49 Miles (outside), from week 6, because.. I'm in California! Why would I not walk 10+ miles on the beach while I'm here. :)
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    Challenge #2-
    I originally chose
    Wk 2
    CHALLENGE #2: “SABAI (RELAX!) YOUR FEET!”
    Because I loved these at the end of that highly walked week. However, I didn't finish all of them so..
    I opted to do
    Wk 4
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)
    In its place. Walked with friends on Coronado Island.
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    Challenge #3-
    I ate the following greens this week- iceburg lettuce, romaine, broccoli, green apple, cilantro, avocado, honeydew melon.
  • bloveless
    bloveless Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Challenge#2 Crikey surf's up balance video
    I choose this because with getting older you really need to continue working on your balance. My husband stands on one foot and puts his leg balancing on his knee to put his socks on. He says he's trying to keep his balance that way. If I tried that I'd probably come crashing down. I'll just stick with the video and possibly a chair close by ha!ha!
  • bloveless
    bloveless Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I loved our last two destinations. I've been lucky enough to visit both of them. We went on a carribean cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary 18 years ago and one of the stops was Jamica. It was so fun to watch all the videos and see all the pictures and reminiss about the fun times we had. Our daughter and her family lived in Ireland for a year while her husband got to do a year's residency there. That was AMAZING!! So many new places to possibly explore now! Thanks for the race! Thanks team! I'm sure I'll be up for another! Good luck everyone :)
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I did this challenge over a couple days. I chose this challenge because I had to do the walk to clear road or to check trails after our weather early in the week. We walked our main dirt road to clear tree/debris .. so the walk was mixed with some stopping and dragging. Second part was walking our trails to verify they were clear. That was about a mile and half of hills n gullies. Thankfully no trees.. just limbs and a couple tops we have to wait to fall.. so have to watch our step till they drop.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1: “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down)

I chose this challenge because i am always up and down steps with a three level house. So sick or not feeling good or whatever, the steps add up over the week. It was the easy way to get my points. Hoping next week i will have my endurance back enough to knock out challenges without coughing fits or taking the easy way out.
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1: “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD?”
    5K outside. I chose this challenge because dog walking/running is right in my wheelhouse. Saturday I put on some podcasts and we went for a run.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3
    My greens this week were:
    Lettuce
    Peas
    Celery
    Green beans
    Pickles
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    If someone could log my challenge 3 points and 124 for today please.
    Only phone access until tomorrow and don't want to miss check in for the finale.

Thanks for updating my stuff last time @samara_334
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    Unfortunately I will
    Miss completing challenge two of anything sorry guys
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3
    This week I ate spinach (which I normally eat daily), kiwi fruit (for the potassium), Swiss chard (in my protein shake - it didn't affect the taste of it :smile: ), Brussels sprouts and asparagus (from the eat something you don't like challenge).
  • sth76
    sth76 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

I did Challenge 2 from week 2: hike a 5k outside-We actually went about 4 miles, but it was AWESOME weather and hope to hike again this week.