TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Bwah ha ha.....I am loving all the pics, especially the cat with "oh god....I think I peed little".

Great job everyone. I am so happy to have been part of this group. I hope that another challenge comes with the Amazing Race. I know this takes a lot of time and effort on MissionEnforcer and Hawkins410, so THANK YOU!

This is one of the best challenges. I definitely pushed myself because of you all.

Doing the happy dance!!!!

v2cyq9my5b87.png
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @120maggie thanks for being our team captain and keeping the momentum going. Heartfelt thanks to @MissionEnforcer and @hawkins410 because without you both we would not be having these wonderful Amazing races and traveling to these exotic locations. We all appreciate the hard work and time that you all have to put into the races. I greatly appreciate it as I have lost a few more pounds and have gotten more active. Each race I have done I have experimented with a different food or spice and have found it enjoyable. Thanks for all you do.qmncuptqov8f.gif
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Feels so weird not to stress about a challenge....

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I feel lost now it's over !!

Congrats team on a job well done !!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I didn't exercise because there is no little square on a spreadsheet for me....
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Love all the pictures and great thoughts. You guys make being Captain easy. Of course @hawkins410 and @Missionenforcer are the best!

It is truly amazing that we stayed focused and won despite so much going on in people's lives. In these eight weeks some of Team One members took so pretty big personal loss hits. Then there were illness and injuries and all the other stuff that life throws at us. So glad we could stay together as a team and celebrate reaching personal successes and the race victory!!

I will try and log in as I am travelling but won't post much. Hugs to all.
  • hawkins410
    edited March 2017
    Options

THE AMAZING RACE - "WINTER BLITZ"
    CLOSING CEREMONIES
    HAVE BEGUN!
    :)
  • hawkins410
    edited March 2017
    Options
    tgif-pooch.jpg

WHAT'S EVERYONE BEEN UP TO?
    I MISS THE TEAM! <3
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello, Hello..

I have gained weight, I miss my weekly weigh in and most of all I miss the team.

Been on vacation spending time with my kids. Next week I go back to my mental asylum job.. It's the boss that drives you crazy when he is set in his own way and doesn't see the reality of what's going on with franchisee's.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda like this these days:
    jtgj59g0k62q.jpg

Work is tough right now and I've been filled with stress and anxiety. I'm headed out of town for a conference next week so it will be nice to get away for a bit even if it is work related.

I've been running but not as much as I hoped. The weather has been so depressing with cold and rain - right now Stella is kind of a wild beast because we haven't gone out for a long walk. April better turn things around or I'm packing up and heading somewhere nicer.

Miss the team - hope everyone and everydog is well!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Just checking in to say hi. I've been a total slacker lately in both the eating and exercising departments. Surgery is scheduled for this Thursday and I'm actually ready to have a reason to just rest. (I totally plan to milk this surgery for everything I can from the menfolk around the house-Netflix here I come!).
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - also missing the group. I hope ya'll are doing well. @cardbucfan - if you get a chance, post here and let us know that all is ok. Please take care of yourself.

@katharmonic - safe travels to your conference. I am in Chicago for a conference myself. It's gorgeous here; I am loving the colder weather.

@hawkins410 - miss you, too! I love the pup pictures.
    @mts7471 - I like the accountability of this group, too. I am not working out like I normally do. Grrrr....

Take care everyone.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/beth.moeller.1/posts/10210855517816909

Not sure if the link will work but @hawkins410 and @ka97-thought of you both when I saw it!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The Weight Tracker has been reset (sortof) your original weight is still displayed as starting and current weight. The current weight will update as soon as you add your 4/3 weigh-in results. The leader results are current

Anyone may add their name to the bottom of the list if they want to.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    And there is this: running, however slow, is still not dancing. :D
  • hawkins410
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think I heard a challenge! Okay, I came home from work and did my Zumba (after a two week hiatus!).
    Thank you team for the inspiration!! I'd be on the couch right now instead of "glowing" and feeling goood! :)

Sweat%20glow.jpg
    1517704804-d421f5183de805d13179e64555e3b868.jpg

<3 YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! <3

• hawkins410
    edited April 2017
    Options
    99675264_o.jpg
    HAPPY EASTER & HAPPY SPRING!