Non Scale Victories!

Options

Replies

• thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My new niece is getting baptized on Easter Sunday a few weeks from now, and I'm starting to realize that as big as my clothes are fitting me now, I truly won't have anything presentable to wear by then. I think I might have to buy some clothes for the weekend and return them after one wear, because I do not have the money to be buying nice clothes right now. This is a problem.

BUT IT'S SUCH A GOOD PROBLEM!!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Way to go you guys! Updating the wardrobe or reclaiming old pieces, is SUCH a great feeling. Keep it up!
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    dawnz75 wrote: »
    I am down 30lbs since January and just now for the first time went to try on older, smaller pants in my closet. I was a solid 22, but I found a pair of 16W that fit really nicely, not too tight. Lol I know the W means they are probably like size 20. But I am going to ignore that and just wear them today and smile...

@dawnz75 I don't think a 16W is equivalent to a size 20 ... I just think it's a bit roomier in the booty and and belly. Maybe an 18? Also depends on the brand.

However, I have been wearing 16W and now they are a bit lose ... I just tried a Lucky Brand and Gap jeans size 33 / 16 and they fit so that is why I don't think it's a 20.

So awesome right? You might already be at size 18! :smile:
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Exciting. Thanks for the info. Hope everyone has one nsv this weekend!
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    anna4anna wrote: »
    . I'm not 100% comfortable with my body yet but I'm happy to say that I'm definitely excited about being able to shop with a more positive attitude. :)

What a motivating factor that is!! I am looking forward to the day I can go shopping and go to the "regular" woman's section and not have to head to the plus.

• Akmauser
    Akmauser Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking soda. Had some on Saturday early afternoon, but have not had any since, and the desire is not there either.

Soda is my kryptonite and have been over weight since drinking soda like water (between 220 & 300 pounds), just depended on how much was in my fridge for weight gains.

Nasty, but delicious stuff!