Active April 2017 Challenge: Week 2 (4/8-4/14)

Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    4/12:
    Strength: 25 min kettlebell strength
    Cardio: 1hr walk
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Thursday April 12:
    Diet -> so-so, ate too much even if it was the 'right' kinds of food.
    Workout -> deadlifts and back accessories this morning (been tothe gym every day this week!)
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well the good news is I'm getting my hourly goals in (the get up and move for 250 steps). That's already increased me 2000 steps more than I was getting which is kindof cool.

The weather here has been doing odd stuff to the sinuses/allergies still. I'm trying to not use it as an excuse but holy heck Kansas, stop burning things. You're killing me up here!!

I'm doing good the past 2 days nutrition wise though. Down 3lbs so YAY for a dump week.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    4/13:
    1 hr walk. I wanted to do farmer carry with it but didn't get the chance this time. The kids were high-maintenance.

Active April 13/13
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    3 miles walked next to a beautiful lake.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Four mile trail run. First workout since last Friday!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell workout in the morning and evening. Walked over 6 miles today. BG&T Challenge in the evening. Carbs and calories were good!
  • Figaver
    Figaver Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I'll have to end this week with 4/5 treadmill walks. My eating is still on track. I woke up this morning feeling like I was drunk. Dizzy, off balance, clouded vision. I went to immediate care and they sent me to the ER for low heart rate. I do have a heart condition and I take meds for that, apparently my dose is too high now so I've got to cut it in half. But in the meantime, no walking on the treadmill while so dizzy. I did reeeeeally want a drink when I got home from the hospital tonight to help relax after the stressful day, but I resisted! Hopefully I will get in to my cardiologist soon and get back on the treadmill.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Figaver, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.
  • awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    4/14 OTF - Power Day (60 Minutes, 796 Calories Burned)

Today's class was pretty rough. I didn't work as hard as I usually do because my body was feeling off. I also kept smelling something fruity that was making me nauseous. Maybe someone had on perfume or some kind of spray that didn't sit right with me. Oh well, we all have off days and I will be back at it tomorrow.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Recent health problems have been hampering me lately, but managed to get between 1.5 - 2 mile walk in on my lunch today!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I got my hourly steps done and was spot on with my macros yesterday. Today is bowling (maybe) and errand running so not gonna get much else done. Such is life huh? Tomorrow's check in should be good though. I'm hoping accountability's scale is following mine. ;D
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Best street run since I ventured outside again. Short, but good. 11.5 miles so far this week. Woo!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    4/14: finally did my last Chalean Extreme workout.

Only two workouts for the week because of illness. Oh well. Ended strong at least. :)

Now to choose a new strength training program for next week...
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Got in all my goal workouts this week! This morning I ran 2.5 miles with DH (plus we walked about a mile) and got in 16,641 steps! 12,507 on Thurs, 17,478 on Weds and 10,318 on Tues. My goal is 10k so I'm happy with that! I did strength training once this week as well. I'll try to fit that in again tomorrow.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Oh, and so far (2 weeks in) my Fitbit Charge 2 is motivating me better than the Flex did. I love the increase in data, and all the little goals that turn green and "explode." I find that ridiculously motivating, so it works. ;)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    4/14 Stronglift workout B in the morning. Walked 2 miles in the afternoon. Kettlebell workout in the evening. Carbs and calories were good.