Lucy17128 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yep. This is super frustrating. I've uninstalled the app, disconnected,etc
  • PaulaSchlotterbeck
    PaulaSchlotterbeck Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I found this over in the support area- looks like it's a known thing:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2788254-fitbit-steps-not-syncing-as-of-4-15
    I hope that it's resolved soon! I hate seeing that red number on my profile! =(
  • 5starshelly
    5starshelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same problem... and of course on a holiday where I've gone WAY over in caloric intake but managed to do enough steps/activity to stay in my MFP goal range (yet I am seeing a big red number, boo!). =(

I know. I got almost 14K steps on Sat getting ready for easter it's driving me CRAZY that I got no additional calories and the my steps aren't in my activity log for the week!
  • ibelieve1968
    ibelieve1968 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've revoked and relinked several times and all it does is import what ever my steps are at that time. Its not updating the steps after that. Going on 2 days now
  • kpeterson19
    kpeterson19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've revoked and relinked several times too and it won't sync anything after that. I'll be honest, this is the third time in the short two months that I've been using MFP that I've had syncing issues and I'm ready to head back to Lose It. I wanted to try something new, but it's not worth this much hassle.
  • eaglerock3007
    eaglerock3007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've revoked and re-linked every day for a week. Once done it holds for that day but seems to "reset" overnight. I wake up next morning and it's no longer linked. We're needing some help here MFP support?
  • margieshoe
    margieshoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same. Seems that mapmyfitnes over wrote my fitbit for calorie adjustment after software update
    It doubled calories burned. Not tracking steps on my fitness pal
  • pwmatt
    pwmatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    and its continuing to not synch today
  • ginaebutler
    ginaebutler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I've not walked enough to earn extra calories to eat, but I'm off shopping in a bit and want to know if I can have a little bit more chocolate egg today
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,845 Member
    Options
    The MFP Ops twitter feed posted 10 hours ago that they are working on the problem. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mine has been the same since yesterday, it will sync if I disconnect then re-connect but does not continue to sync thereafter :(
  • welshgirlhelen
    welshgirlhelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've tried doing the revoke access etc but nothing works- 2nd day in a row having problems
  • cldb77
    cldb77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've revoked and relinked several times too and it won't sync anything after that. I'll be honest, this is the third time in the short two months that I've been using MFP that I've had syncing issues and I'm ready to head back to Lose It. I wanted to try something new, but it's not worth this much hassle.

Is the lose it app any good and can you link your Fitbit to it?
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Yep, same issue with not syncing activity from Fitbit. I had the problem yesterday, but disconnecting and readding fixed it. That isn't working for me today...
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Glad it's not just me. I've had to revoke and relink about 5 times since yesterday. Hopefully they'll notice and fix it.
  • Jirachii
    Jirachii Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well that's a relief. I've only had my Fitbit one for two days. Everything else was syncing, just not steps, and no solution would work. Glad to see I'm not the only one :p
  • amkestel
    amkestel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge 2 and nothing has synced for yesterday or today. I have searched online forums and I followed the steps to revoke access and connect/disconnect, but nothing has worked.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I was just on the phone with Fitbit and they said the issue was on the MFP side.... Hopefully this will be resolved soon!!!
  • BonniWanamaker
    BonniWanamaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah not working for me either.
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It appears you now have to disconnect and reconnect the apps every single day. This is getting to be really inconvenient.