Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    edited April 2017
    You know what they say on the airplane. Put your own oxygen mask on first. That's what I'm continually saying to my son - because he takes care of everyone else first and yet he knows that without him, they're toast! Same for you. Take care of yourself first - because you're worth it - because they need you - and because we here at OMAD want you to succeed!!

I really admire your biking. Keep it up! You inspire me to try it too.
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    edited April 2017
    Amen to all of the above!!! Flip the "what it really looks like" line over and that's pretty much my weight loss chart ;)
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Great day today. Already have 11k steps, finished another planter box and dismantled 2 more pallets, took the dog to the off-leash park, held my snake for the first time in forever and now we're about the watch a movie with the family. I kept busy, so sticking to OMAD was easy :)
    I hope everyone had a great weekend :grin:
  • dajoloehr
    Cheat day today :) I had Costco food court chicken strips and fries :y for lunch and chicken cordon blue with baked potato for dinner. I was in a chicken and potato mood lol. I made my husband go for a walk with me this morning, so I got almost 12k steps in. :)
  • dajoloehr
    Went for a walk, for the time ever, on my lunch break at work. Luckily I work close to a nature trail, it was nice getting off my butt :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Nice. Hope it was sunny. We have rain today.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Went for a walk, for the time ever, on my lunch break at work. Luckily I work close to a nature trail, it was nice getting off my butt :)

<3 sounds perfect
  • dajoloehr
    So good news, I must have at least 10k steps today. Bad news, it's because I lost my tracker at some point while riding home :( and I basically walked most of my route trying to find it.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    It was a beautiful day to walk but it sucks that you lost your tracker, I hope it wasn't very expensive :(
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to get out and do some walking! Hope you find your tracker.
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »

I love breaking up the day with activity!!! Makes the fast days easier.
  • dajoloehr
    Woohoo I found my tracker :)
    Today couldn't have been a nicer day for a rare extra day off with my family. I took my dog for an hour walk at the park, than went for a bike ride with my family for 2 hours :)
    Happy Good Friday everyone!!
  • Brendalea69
    Yay :) Happy Friday :)
  • blambo61
    Nice! Good job.
  • dajoloehr
    zasxz0x6qyhp.jpeg
    Another beautiful morning :)
    Snow is pretty much gone off the mountains, suns out and I had a nice long walk with the dog at the park. Hope everyone's having a great Easter :grin:
  • Brendalea69
    Looks nice there, we had 70 degrees today and it was beautiful!!! Happy Easter :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Beautiful view! I wanna bring my long-range thrower searchlights and see how far they'll reach in a setting like that!
  • dajoloehr
    Chewy werthers with chocolate center may be my kryptonite :( One of the ladies in my office always has candy, normally I can pass by without s second thought, not today. I had 400 calories worth of caramel/chocolate lol oh well make room for it in my day and move on. Hopefully they're all gone tomorrow lol :naughty:
  • Brendalea69
    Those dang chocolates!!! >:)
  • blambo61
    Been there done that. Just a plain Hersheys bar calls my name.