show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    amflautist wrote: »
    The most sobering thing about seeing everyone's meals is portion size. I think my portions are wayyy too big.!

Lol!! That's how I feel when I post mine and see how small other meals are, but I'm within my calories so it's all good. :)

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Banana, yoghurt and milk smoothie (not in photo)
    Chicken, egg and salad wrap
    Side of couscous and the rest of the chicken

Will have some nuts for dessert :)

l59cw8yxqz94.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    amflautist wrote: »
    The most sobering thing about seeing everyone's meals is portion size. I think my portions are wayyy too big.!

Lol!! That's how I feel when I post mine and see how small other meals are, but I'm within my calories so it's all good. :)

haha i usually feel the same way. i eat a pound of chicken on most days along with other stuff
    but im usually around 1200 calories so all is good :)
  • wsandy8512
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

Looks so lovely and yummy!!! I had chicken today, too! And, so happy to know you've upped your calories a bit. :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Today's meal: 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips, four slices of wright hardwood smoked bacon,2 oz. of extra sharp cheese, onion,3 cups baby spinach blend greens with homemade honey mustard dressing drizzled on top (1TBSP organic honey, 1TBSP EVOO, 1 TBSP mustard). Enjoyed a banana, carob powder, 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt, and 1 TBSP peanut butter smoothie. Total calories 1340.

0qgsabreg41t.jpg
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    x3nomorph wrote: »
    That looks so good!

it was good haha, one of the underrated perks of OMAD is that after a 23 hour fast food taste so much better, maybe is all in my head, but yeah

looks so satisfying!

you know I was having trouble finishing it all, and I was thinking this morning I don't really need to clean up the plate, it IS ok to leave some food and throw away the leftovers if I'm already stuffed to the gills

anyway guys, week 2 had a 3.6 lbs loss so it looks like the scale numbers are headed in the right direction, at least for now

3.6lbs awesome.. keep going!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Today's meal: 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips, four slices of wright hardwood smoked bacon,2 oz. of extra sharp cheese, onion,3 cups baby spinach blend greens with homemade honey mustard dressing drizzled on top (1TBSP organic honey, 1TBSP EVOO, 1 TBSP mustard). Enjoyed a banana, carob powder, 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt, and 1 TBSP peanut butter smoothie. Total calories 1340.

0qgsabreg41t.jpg

your meals always look amazing!
  • 1MADGIRL

Looks so lovely and yummy!!! I had chicken today, too! And, so happy to know you've upped your calories a bit. :-)

:)

cant go too much higher tho. 1400 is maintenance for me. Almost there but not yet :)
  • wsandy8512
    @1MADGIRL, thank you. One of my friends told me it looked great, except for the bacon! I was like :o and told her that I need to reevaluate our friendship due to her hating on bacon. hahahaha
  • 1MADGIRL
    definitely a dealbreaker... haha
  • wsandy8512
    lolol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Hi guys! I've been an observer but have been on OMAD off and on for a few years - I thought I'd chime in because I'm back on track for the last 2 weeks and thought this might give me a little extra push - I'm doing periodic (weekly) fasts as well. I find this helps with my mental focus, energy, mental clarity, and of course weight loss. I have "61" pounds until my first real goal (I put it in quotations because I weigh in tomorrow and last time I checked I was down like 8 pounds but I won't count it until the official weigh in LOL). I shall keep y'all updated with my progress BUT for last night's meal which was my last one before my fast for the week I had:

2 quesadillas with mexican quesadilla cheese, provolone, taco seasoned pork rib meat, jalepenos, and a side of very simple guac, and romaine along with 2 sugar free popsicles :)

I'll remember to take pictures after my fast!

Thanks for you all your motivation guys!

-Steph
  • 1MADGIRL
    Banana smoothie
    Greek yoghurt with nuts
    Cod with chips and salad
    Fruit and fibre cereal
    Cashew nuts

v05pya6pn00c.jpg
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Home made shrimp fried rice and egg rolls
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    uhvbrpexeih6.jpeg
    Turkey avocado meatloaf a and pizza eggs :smile:
  • 1MADGIRL
    eblyth00 wrote: »
    Home made shrimp fried rice and egg rolls

oh wow that looks amazing
  • 1MADGIRL
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    uhvbrpexeih6.jpeg
    Turkey avocado meatloaf a and pizza eggs :smile:

yummm
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    lgjqme5zic23.jpeg
    Mozza filled turkey burger, romaine with chipotle Greek yogurt and roasted broccoli and cauliflower :smile:
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Comfort food for the meal today. Beef Chuck Roast, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy (made from beef broth, water, and flour), and some corn, followed by a super thick smoothie... my standard one. Approximately 1400-1500 calories because I got lazy and didn't measure flour for the gravy, lol.

uhuxbsntmtk7.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Super Yum!!! :p