Your May 2017 Goals

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    oh but i did lose 1/4 inches from my hips! I thought that was pretty awesome

@1MADGIRL wow amazing... i think you are at 117pounds so now losing inches is a great loss than pounds i guess... awesome...

I always prefer loss in inches. I just look at the scale because loss of inches takes soooo long lol and i need the motivation even if its just 100grams a week :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Hows everyone else doing?

@mikseyniha i kind of gained 1pound and lost 2pounds :wink: :wink:
    so i guess 1pound loss till now... :)
    but i can see my arms are getting stronger :love: :love:

Awesome that you lost a pound! ahh strong arms! :love:
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Hows everyone else doing?

@mikseyniha i kind of gained 1pound and lost 2pounds :wink: :wink:
    so i guess 1pound loss till now... :)
    but i can see my arms are getting stronger :love: :love:

Thats good! What matters is you are going down the slope. Its all that matters. Much better than gaining :smiley:
  • mikseyniha

@1MADGIRL wow amazing... i think you are at 117pounds so now losing inches is a great loss than pounds i guess... awesome...

I always prefer loss in inches. I just look at the scale because loss of inches takes soooo long lol and i need the motivation even if its just 100grams a week :)

I agree! I too can't wait for the inch losses to show up :smiley: Daily losses of even decimals make me so proud of myself and motivates me enough to keep it going. Plus it also allows me to analyze what days are good and bad when it comes to my weight fluctuations due to drastic changes in my meal.
  • 1MADGIRL

I agree! I too can't wait for the inch losses to show up :smiley: Daily losses of even decimals make me so proud of myself and motivates me enough to keep it going. Plus it also allows me to analyze what days are good and bad when it comes to my weight fluctuations due to drastic changes in my meal.

We are so alike. I do the same!! :) *High five* :)
  • mikseyniha

We are so alike. I do the same!! :) *High five* :)

Yo! :smiley:
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    I'm not going to make goal this month, but I can come close!
  • mikseyniha
    shans34 wrote: »
    I'm not going to make goal this month, but I can come close!

The closer the better :smile:
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lost 1/2 a pound, still not where I started the month at so I am not making the weight goal. Hopefully the inches move, strength training and cardio are going pretty well. I have had a couple of NSV's this week so that helps.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Whew, lot to read through here today. Everyone is doing great! Even if it isn't showing in pounds, many have lost inches and that's fantastic!

So far, I'm down 9.6 pounds which exceeded my low goal of four pounds and high goal of eight pounds. I'm a happy camper. :)
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Great work Sandy!
  • wsandy8512
    Thank you :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Whew, lot to read through here today. Everyone is doing great! Even if it isn't showing in pounds, many have lost inches and that's fantastic!

So far, I'm down 9.6 pounds which exceeded my low goal of four pounds and high goal of eight pounds. I'm a happy camper. :)

Wow! That is awesome! Way to go.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    blambo61 wrote: »

Ditto
  • 1MADGIRL

Congrats :) that's excellent!
  • wsandy8512

Thank you :-)

• wsandy8512

Ditto

Thank you :-)

• wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Congrats :) that's excellent!

Thank you, still working on upping calories, managed to get to 1600 yesterday but a few calories short of eating exercise calories back. lol

I'm hoping more consistency on upping them from here on out.
  • mikseyniha
    May goals results!
    Starting weight on 1st May: 92.4 kg/ 203.8 lbs
    Weight on 31st May: 87.3 kg/192.06 lbs
    Weight loss achieved in May: 5.1 kg/11.22 lbs
    GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! I am so glad I made it. Just managed to touch my weight loss goal :smiley:
  • 1MADGIRL
    You're awesome! Congrats!