Those working on those last 10-15?

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    Ok, I'm going to do it... post my transformation pic. I stalled out at 124 pounds and I think that is because my body doesnt want to go lower without unhealthy drastic measures... and I'm cool with that!

You look great! You look like you've lost more than 15 or pounds. Very lean! :)
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Ok, I'm going to do it... post my transformation pic. I stalled out at 124 pounds and I think that is because my body doesnt want to go lower without unhealthy drastic measures... and I'm cool with that!

You look great! You look like you've lost more than 15 or pounds. Very lean! :)

Thank you! I think my gut was also extra bloated due to my adverse reaction to gluten. I swear most of my inches lost in my gut was in the first 4 weeks! One of the best NSVs is my lack of IBS and Lactose Intolerance sysmptoms. Even if I decide to not be low carb, I'll NEVER go back to wheat/Gluten!!! For the first time in EVER, I'm not having daily gastrointestinal distress! And I can eat cheese, cheesecake, cream, etc with no diarrhea!!!! It baffles my husband completely. I've never been able to handle dairy before, and all of a sudden, it's a non issue. Have I been gluten intolerant this whole time, thinking it was dairy? Or have I just been "sugar" intolerant?
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Hope you get the health issue cleared up.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Hope you get the health issue cleared up.

Thank you! Although, I have to admit that the side view is way more flattering than frontal! I've had two kids and have some saggy skin, separated abs (D.R.)... yay babies!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @CRZYFTM - Congrats on your fantastic success! Thank you for sharing pictures.
    As sixaround1 said: "very inspiring"
  • EryOaker
    Options
    @CRZYFTM - Congrats on your fantastic success! Thank you for sharing pictures.
    As sixaround1 said: "very inspiring"

Thank you! ☺️
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Scale has not moved for two days. Continue to remain positive as I am feeling so much better since I gave up sugar and lowered the carbs. It's been a week. <1.6# Yay! for small successes, it's about wellness.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    jonni82014 wrote: »
    Scale has not moved for two days. Continue to remain positive as I am feeling so much better since I gave up sugar and lowered the carbs. It's been a week. <1.6# Yay! for small successes, it's about wellness.

My scale has yo-yo'd around 124-126 pounds for over a month! It's why I decided to take my progress pic! I needed motivation to keep going.
    I'm also counting all of my non scale victories!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    sixaround1 wrote: »
    Amazing results! Congratulations & thanks for sharing, very inspiring!

Thx! ☺️

Fabulous. How tall are you?
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great, @CRZYFTM !
  • EryOaker
    Options

Thx! ☺️

5'4".... or actually 5'4.25" but hey who's counting
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I've got all of ya beat with the scale not moving... I'm up 2 pounds from September 2015!!!
    But I'm in smaller clothes... ;)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Your pictures always amaze me Sunny_Bunny!! I love your transformation and it really helps me along because I'm up 3 pounds but have lost 3.5 inches off my waist and 2.5 inches off my hips. The scale is a b!$ch!! lol
  • PaulaJSchiller
    PaulaJSchiller Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    @CRZYFTM you look fabulous!! WTG! What an inspiration!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Thx! ☺️

5'4".... or actually 5'4.25" but hey who's counting

What a great weight!!!
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I appreciate the kind words!
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Scale still not moving 5days. I am trying to remain positive. However, at time discouraged because of the HF intake. I feel that I have no direction - I keep reading eat fat, eat fat, eat fat and it difficult for me to trust that doing so will move the scale. The question is how much is too much?
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    http://www.tuitnutrition.com/2016/01/dont-be-a-ketard1.html

This is very helpful information when you are not losing and you think you should be. It discusses being keto vs. fat adapted. There are three pages, read them all. Eat your moderate protein, your low carb target, and eat enough fat that you are not hungry. Some days you will need more, others less. Go with the flow.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Scale still not moving 5days. I am trying to remain positive. However, at time discouraged because of the HF intake. I feel that I have no direction - I keep reading eat fat, eat fat, eat fat and it difficult for me to trust that doing so will move the scale. The question is how much is too much?

Eating fat is not what makes you burn fat. If you're adding lots of fat to things you probably are overeating. You really only need to use what's required for cooking and eat what's on your meat.
    I personally would use the Ketogains macro calculator to determine your caloric and macro needs and reassess.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Yep you are taking in too many calories. The best quote I heard and rings in my head is this WOE is not about eating more it's about finding the right combination of foods on this WOE that you will eat less. That means finding foods that fit your macros and you are held over for a period of time to get your body to burn it's own fat. Eating a heavy dose of fat gets your body to burn that fat and store the rest.