Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options

Replies

• dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @mom23mangos I can join sardelsa, you are very very hot! Real J.R. hehe:) My pics are not some special treasure but I am paranoid of one day finding my body on the world wide web :neutral::smiley:
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @GoldenEye_ as always your motivation pics are so good. Whats the name of this girl?

I like Pamela Reif....The combination of body and hair....
    The second pic is something like a spot on motivation :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    I tgink here she skinnier, she gained a bit of muscle.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Oh wow @dubstepvideobody that Pamela is booty goals!! Boo why can't mine look like that! :p
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @sardelsa yeah, she is very hot. I think she is just really skinny, her measurements are I think I last checked 82-61-88 cm and she is 5 ft 6, 114 pounds. She has a booty that is almost 10 cm less than yours, boobs also 10 down :D Think twice if you want this... I think the look is made of being skinny overall and having a bigger than the other parts booty (she does only weight training). You have to bulk the booty to look bigger than the other body parts : )

My other inspiration is Nergin Mirsalehi, but mainly because she is beautiful as a package, esp hair :D I love big hair.

http://popminute.com/photo/1/negin_mirsalehi_bikini_revolve_party_coachella3.jpg
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    htfs91q5d4l5.jpg
    9zw6gzhtc10j.jpg
    afy50kumfmbp.jpg
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nergin is 5 ft 6 and 116 pounds.

P.S. Hmm if somebody from the admins is reading... can you help me fix the title of the thread? :D "anay"... :D
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @mom23mangos I want to second everyone's reaction. You look stunning there!!

@dubstepvideobody I *think* it's Josephine Skriver, but I'm not 100% sure. Both your inspirations most def are body goals! I did think Pamela was tinier than she is, which it odd since she has such small measurements! I especially love Nergin. Since I was little I have always wanted brown hair and have been jealous of naturally brown haired people ever since :P

How does one get those measurements with a booty like that though?! At some point your hip bones will just kind of get in the way right?
  • VictoriaTuel
    VictoriaTuel Posts: 1,604 Member
    Options
    First, @mom23mangos You look so good in that dress, you should reclaim it lol

@GoldenEye_ I feel like at some different point for every body, you can't really get smaller and still keep curves like that - my hipbones are wide-set, so if they were ever under 90cm, I wouldn't have a booty to speak of :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @mol23mangos I think since yesterday evening there is also a 'woo' button. i think they put it because of your pic :smiley:
    IF woo means in English extremely good, more than awesome. if not please excuse me, I am not that good at it ,:D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @GoldenEye_ oh I will google her! really great body, but maybe also a lot tall
    er than me :smiley: Pamela you are right, she is 5 ft 5, 165 cm and 112 pounds :D I checked again. I just want to know all the measurements in the world but I forget them at one point haha.And brown hair?? hehe sweet :blush::smiley: As I was in high scool I wanted to have blond hair and made highlights, which looked pretty strange on me, so I havent touched my natural colour since then. In my school there were maybe just 1 or 2 blond people in every class so it was very exotic to me, and actually stayed exotic forevwr :D I have brown hair and love people with blond hair :smiley: I actually have had only blond boyfriends since moving to Germany..:D

As for the hip bones hmmm i dont know. Its really strange, but i think here comes weight training! My booty was once 86.5- 88 cm, but my boobs were also around this number and waist was definitely crazy small like 57.5... haha so i will look a bit different. But as an overall motivation I like her. She inspires me.
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Question to all: how many cals net or total are you eating now in order to lose?

And to the Europeans good morning, I am drinking a cup of coffee now :blush::smiley:
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody Yes, she's pretty tall! 5'10" / 179 cm. It's amazing how much difference a couple of cm can make in regards to body aesthetics. Thinking about that makes me a little happier with the couple of cm I lost so far :-) The measurements you had where insane! That's model measurements right there. Are you trying to get back to those numbers?

Haha, I tried dyeing my hair too in high school (just brown)! There's just so much natural difference in color in my hair that the plain colour looked really weird to me. It did get better near the end when the brownness faded a bit and showed the natural differences while still being brown, but since then I just stuck to whatever I have :P This is such a girly thread, haha. Usually I'm not into all that, but it's actually nice to talk about all of that here.

In answer to your question: I'm trying to eat 1200, but since I mostly eat super healthy and fresh vegetables and fruits it's hard to get to that, especially on a busy day. It's more work to prepare and keeps you full for longer. When I'm very low for a day I'll just eat some extra chocolate to at least get myself above 1100. On a heavy workout day I'll add some legumes since most of them are high calorie and protein too. What about yourself?
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks @sardelsa! I don't know what happened to the rest of my reply. LOL. I just wore it once to the opera, then gave it away to someone that it would fit better.

I know I'm jumping on the train a little late but omg! @mom23mangos You look stunning you should have totally kept that dress. And for 20 Dollars what a steal! Jesus Christ, I'm just awestruck by how pretty you are.

@sardelsa Yes Pamela Rief has an amazing bum. She's just so pretty. I think you have a nice bum too. Everything about you looks perfectly symmetrical. I can weight until I get to my goal weight so I can start toning a bit. I just want to get rid of what little excess fat I have left. How exactly do you target your bum? What exercises do you do?

@dubstepvideobody I hear you about big hair! I love the Big fluffy curly hair.

And I have a kinda wide set of pinterest models or just more indie models that I love so much. A lot of them have a background in dancing so they have that form that I want.

I love Marina Nery. I love her hair and how she's tiny but actually has some chest working for her.

1cf4263d675ac1144edc05be0997b3c4.jpg

Also I really like Lee Sung Kyung an actress/model in South Korea and Veranika Antsipava who is a Russia Model and former ballerina. She's got amazing abs.

Lee Sung
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ec/ae/c4/ecaec4bf3b343069108dd3e34ae867a2.jpg

Veranika
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a3/04/92/a30492f094d97d7f6f24795faf5c8bf3.jpg

And of course, there is Gigi. Gigi has an amazing body. I have no idea how she manages to pull that off. I do think she needs a bit more body fat. I know she has thyroid problems. Sometimes she looks painfully thin though. I hope she gets better.

214ad52d71ad47f3612a5196ad945f02.jpg

Idk I feel a little strange. While I love and envy women with perfect curves and amazing busts and juicy bums I don't want that for myself because of dance and for style reasons. I like my feminine-ish tomboy style I guess. I think being smaller with less chest means I look more feminine and dainty because I often wear really baggy or lose things. I'm not sure my ideas must just be weird.

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Some great images ladies.

@mom23mangos I agree about your rockin look in that dress too!

@dubstepvideobody thanks for sharing your very specific visions. I understand the elegance aspect of what you're going for.

For me, it's seeing my collarbones, keeping a long-necked look and lean face. Looking well-kept even in business-casual but flowy clothing which I wear for my job (massage therapist) which can look like a classy yoga look or maternity wear, depending on my physique.

My vision involves getting the look of my legs longer and leaner. I'm long in the torso and sadly short on legs so I think my plan is correct to be doing HIIT for fat burn, light weights for functional strength, and keeping up with yoga and Pilates.

@GoldenEye_ your diet sounds light and delicious.
  • sardelsa
    Options
    @plainpixxel oh wow those women are stunning! But I totally know what you mean appreciating what someone looks like but not wanting it for yourself!
    Thank you! I will say, I gain and lose weight pretty evenly so it helps my proportions, which is nice but not when you want a much larger booty haha. For my glutes, I do a lot of hip thrusts, glute bridges, abductions, kickbacks, back extensions, as well as deadlifts and squats (although these target the rest of the leg as well).

Oh and right now I am eating anywhere from 2200-2500 cals per day to lose, I am still nursing my baby a bit so there are extra cals in there, normally I would lose at 1800-2000cals per day. I keep my protein pretty high to maintain muscle. My cals are higher since I lift 4x per week as well as yoga and cardio, plus I am on my feet most of the day. Plus I do have more weight and muscle to carry around :)
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    @plainpixxel oh wow those women are stunning! But I totally know what you mean appreciating what someone looks like but not wanting it for yourself!
    Thank you! I will say, I gain and lose weight pretty evenly so it helps my proportions, which is nice but not when you want a much larger booty haha. For my glutes, I do a lot of hip thrusts, glute bridges, abductions, kickbacks, back extensions, as well as deadlifts and squats (although these target the rest of the leg as well).

Oh and right now I am eating anywhere from 2200-2500 cals per day to lose, I am still nursing my baby a bit so there are extra cals in there, normally I would lose at 1800-2000cals per day. I keep my protein pretty high to maintain muscle. My cals are higher since I lift 4x per week as well as yoga and cardio, plus I am on my feet most of the day. Plus I do have more weight and muscle to carry around :)

@sardelsa
    Oh mer gerd. I forgot you had a little one who was still nursing.
    I just can't believe that you still find the time to stay healthy when you take care of them so diligently.
    You are truly an inspiration of what I hope I can accomplish (And keep up) once I graduate and start my first job on August 28th. Do you struggle to find time? How on Earth do you manage? My parents had to hire help when I came along but it seems like you do it all on your own. Write a book please lol.

I wish I lost weight evenly. I know it's impossible to spot lose weight and that's kinda my issue. I'm afraid I may lose what little curves I have and want to keep. I mostly just want to slim my thighs which is happening but I did lose a little bit from my bum and chest. It doesn't look bad but I'm gonna to have to tone up when I reach my goal weight to get some of the roundness back.

I wonder if I lost some bum because I eat very little. My limit is 1200 calories a day but since I'm finishing up engineering school that honestly clocks in more around 1000 calories a day because I don't have time to eat big meals. The meals I do eat are usually meatless and sometimes breadless and I really struggle with keeping my calories up. It's so easy to throw some veggies together in a salad or wrap than it is to cook. Plus with how massive the campus is and all the walking I do in the hot Georgia Heat I burn about 200 calories just from moving around all day. What do you eat to keep your calories so high? Maybe I just need more simplistic high-calorie meals?
    I did just do a weight check this morning and I lost 3.4 lbs since last week which is higher than my 2.0 lb goal. I need to step it up to make sure I lose weight safely.

• dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    girls, you mean net or total 1200? it makes a big difference when you burn over 600 cals 6 days a week like plainpixel :neutral: I could never study (I am graduating this year also from law school) on 1000 cals total and 600 to 700 cal run every day and without meat. Sounds to me like a torture, respect. .
  • sardelsa
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @plainpixxel you are too kind! I am a stay at home mom right now, my daughter is in school 3x per week and my mother in law comes to help once a week so I can run errands on my own. My only issue is I don't sleep at night because my son is up so much, last night he was up from 1-4 straight. I hardly slept it was terrible!

If you are losing your bum it could be because it was more fat vs muscle and if you aren't stimulating it (resistance/weight training) while you lost weight, then your body will let it go! Also keeping protein high helps to retain the muscle. So do those exercises I mentioned (even bodyweight hip thrusts and banded stuff will really help!) an try to get protein in.. vegetarian options are eggs, Greek yogurt, dairy, whey protein. Vegan options are tofu, lentils, edamame, pea protein etc.

I eat a lot of food.. haha.. I include calorie dense foods like peanut butter, cheese, pasta, rice, also treats at the end of the day help too!

ETA my calories are net.. I do the TDEE method which includes all exercise and activity calories (vs the MFP method where you add exercise)
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Yea also if you are eating that little there is a good chance you will lose quite a bit of muscle, especially without proper training stimulation and protein. Muscle is a high energy commodity to maintain so in a steep deficit the body will easily give it up.