Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options

Replies

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wellness, I cant read your comment hmmmm I see an empty comment.
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think you should relax, being relaxed about food is much sexier than counting every single calorie and feeling intoxicated after a glass of wine... If you ask me you need to cheat a bit and get out of control to see if you really have control when you are not in the comfort of your home weighting every paprika and carrot and burning calories like hell. The real control is to not eat out of emotion or some kind of non hunger related thing and to be able to enojoy. yeah,food is also a socializer, but control is also to find the way in the situation to tame hunger, not lose your diet standards too much, break the rules a bit just ro not forget how nice it feels to have a bit of ....(insert) and so on. After acheaving the Gigi body you will have to eat a lot more food net, so take the vacation as an exam for maintainance.

Wow I should stop behaving like mother. :D I am having my period maybe thats why haha

I appreciate it but I'm not dieting to make myself sexier for anyone or sexy in general it's just what I do because I like doing it. It makes me feel great and I enjoy it. I don't believe that "getting out of control" is helpful. Maybe it's because I'm a sterotypical engineer, maybe it's because I'm introverted and super analytical but doing something wreckless just to "see what happens" has never been my MO. I know what happens so there is no point in me taking part in the experiment. I don't always eat super well. Yesterday I got fast food with my best friend. I ate french fries, hot wings, and lots of mustard. I ate well over 1200 calories. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is not knowing what I'm putting into my body.

I am an extremely polite person so maybe I should be more stern in social situations but I'll learn in my own time. I don't really go out much with people because I don't enjoy groups. When I go out with my boyfriend I usually let him pick where we go and sometimes that gives me anxiety because he'd eat cheesecake factory or chipotle everyday if he could and that limits my options a bit. Like I said it should be fine. I feel confident in the plan I've come up with and I'm excited. I doubt I will have any alcohol because I think it will conflict with my medication but I do really enjoy all the positive feedback.
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Okay:) So then enojoy the plan. I didnt say you should eat junk, you can actually stick to healthy food even with friends. I just said its not good (in so many ways) to get anxiety of losing control... Personally I would never eat fast food with friends just to be polite, I will eat salad and some meat or fish. There are always ways to be what you want to be despite people. With sexy I meant the lightness of conversation, the feeling you give other people when you are with them. Wasnt meant to have a deeper meaning or so... :D But we cen change the theme..

Good morning everyone, I am down to 132 pounds :D Maybe its a lot of water weight....How is your progress going?
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkwBk4eZAPI

This is my current favorite track and video. Like it says so much with a bit of words.... Black.... :) Omg I cant stop listening to it and watching to the perfect creatures in it. :D
  • VictoriaTuel
    VictoriaTuel Posts: 1,604 Member
    Options
    Dang the girl at 4:33 is such goals and you can't even see her whole body. I really like the look of low waist-to-hip and waist-to-bust ratios (which I guess is just hourglass with tiny waists). For some reason I think the empty triangle that is made by your torso and arm when you have your arms at your sides can be super appealing, and the bright ocean in that video really highlights it.

Congrats on getting down to 132!!! :) I'm still amazed at how much water you manage to drink - I would have to go to the bathroom all the time if I drank that much. :s

I'm currently hoping to slim and tone my thighs, which along with my hips is where most of my extra weight goes, but for the past couple weeks, the only changes I've noticed are that my abs are more prominent (not complaining) and my boobs shrunk (kinda sad about). Now I need new bras, but they're so expensive I might try to just wear bralettes until I'm sure my size isn't going to change again. I'm actually going to visit my family for a week so I won't be able to measure my progress as much, but maybe I'll see more obvious results after not checking for a week. My thighs are 56cm/22in right now, so hopefully they'll be smaller or at least straighter and firmer soon!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I love the cinematography in that video and the people are all gorgeous. But for some reason it kind of raised my feminist hackles a bit. The dude was doing all these cool sporty things like surfing and capoeira and the girls were just faffing around on the beach. I'd have liked to seen some of those hot women surfing too.
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    Oh and congrats on getting closer to your goal @dubstepvideobody!

And @VictoriaTuel, congrats on uncovering your abs! I feel you on the thighs. The smallest I've ever gotten mine in the past 1.5 years is 19.5".

I just booked a trip to Cabo, so I guess I need to actually get serious about defluffing for the next month or two. I need to buy one of those high neck bikinis that are in now. Even at my currently higher BF%, my sternum is still somewhat visible. When I lean out it gets really ugly.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody congrats on reaching a low weight! Oh and great video! haha

What is interesting is that is isn't so much their bodies I want but their face symmetry, features and hair, arg.. and yea I agree @mom23mangos they should be surfing too! That is awesome you are going to Cabo! OMG I need a vacation so badly !

@VictoriaTuel that is Elsa Hosk I believe (a VS model)
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody Omg where do you find these amazing videos. That was spectacular. And CONGRATS. You look amazing.

@VictoriaTuel I'm glad to know I'm not the only person whose weight goes straight to her thighs lol. I'm sure you'll get yours to where you want them to be soon. I think you are already making great progress. Double congrats for getting those abs!

@mom23mangos I think since the video is supposed to highlight the female form and sensuality. While the guy was surfing he wasn't the subject of the video. He was kind of a faceless shadow. The girls where the main focus I think and their sexuality. I think that's why they weren't surfing. As a person who surfs a lot, it's kinda hard to surf in a sexy manner. Especially in those skimpy bikinis. One rough wave or fast wind would have left those poor models totally naked. I've always wondered about beach modeling though. You know how they emphasize their bums, but their bums are always super sandy. I'm always thinking "Omg that's not sexy who wants a bum full of sand?" lol That's what always grinds my gears. Honestly @mom23mangos you, dupstep, and @sardelsa and Victoria would probably bit right in with all the models maybe just a tiny bit on the short side lol.
  • VictoriaTuel
    Options
    @plainpixxel Yea my thighs are the first place to grow and the last place to shrink. If I eat junk food or alcohol one day, my thighs actually bloat up instead of my stomach. I want to tone my inner thighs mainly so that they're straighter if that makes sense. My thighs have always been about as big as my waist which I always thought was kind of disproportionate with the rest of my body, but I think it lowers your risk for various diseases, so at least I'll be running around on them for a while!

@sardelsa thanks for ID-ing her! I'll look her up!
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @VictoriaTuel Congrats for slimming down! Regarding bras... just wear your old ones until you lose the weight I would suggest. :smiley: It is not thaat big difference, or? But I didnt understand what you mean with your waist is like your tights-also 22 inches? Whaaat? :smiley:

Thank you, I think for me water is key for weight loss. I have never lost so much weight so easily. 13 pounds total since starting and definitely 4 because of the water.
    Yeah, for you I have an inspirational "triangle tag figure" (we could call it like this) that I found on pinterest yesterday and could not not save it. Will post later.

@plainpixxel Oh thank you dear, so nice words :smiley::) I am sure if you also post pics we will be amazed by your rockin runner and ballerina body! In fact yesterday I went to the gym at 22h and got a really nice run on the treadmill. As I wanted to die on the incline part of the running, I thought of you how you burn 600-700 calories running on a daily basis. SO I just went through it. I know we dont know each other in person and it is strange to say it, but it motivated me knowing someone in the world dont ever make excuses. And I know I dont like your approach with eating too little, but I find it also inspiring and respect your "engeneering" impact on weight loss a lot :smiley: Dont know if that made sense, but I think you know what I mean. haha
    Oh and... I said I quit cardio, but damn it is so difficult, I miss miss miss working out, so maybe I will just net 1200. Yesterday I made an experiment of 1200 total AND 650 calorie workout (1100 burned for the day) and I ended making a stew at 1 AM :smiley: ahhaha I was so damn hungry, so I just ate back some of the calories, not all.

About the videos... my nickname is dubstepvideobody! Although I dont listen only or mainly to dubstep, it sounds better than vocalhousevideobody :D I am addicted to such music, maybe because of the videos also. I love watching to beautiful things and just search for them. Be it people or other "creatures of nature".

@mom23mangos Really? I felt the video different. :smiley: I would interpret it like the women are so beautiful, like queens, like goddesses of nature, like flowers you just stare at and get inspired. Wow, look at them-perfect creatures. You get so inspired that you slow down the moment, you (are probably a man in my vision) feel like on the top of the wave surfing, you celebrate nature. You want to excite the women too, to show what a man you are, to impress the goddesses, to get their attention. You surf. Maybe they come later with you and who knows what you make falling in the water together. The SURF OF THE YEAR. :D haha
    Great that you already have a vacation!

• dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wish you a great start of the day!
    I am going for a run now :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Triangle tag body
    5y41134flz4v.jpg

Fresh summer body I love!
    fzxd2k3scdl0.jpg

My goal hair, although mine curlier and a bit lighter brown is. :D But damn! What a hair!
    a38r3no6ozlk.jpg
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    79cd0zmpw6oh.jpg
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the thread!! I've had a couple of very hectic weeks with tons of work and friends coming to visit..even though I've been eating out with them a lot I have actually managed to lose weight because of the stress and hectic workday. Which is not good, I'd rather lose weight at a slow rhythm eating in a normal schedule but I can't do much about it right now. I think by the end of July I'll get better at it. I love those last body inspo pictures! Anybody have any suggestions on where to get a pretty bikini at an affordable price? It's an obsession of mine to get the prettiest bikinis out there..I guess because in the pictures they are always on beautiful bodies. I'm off to the gym for a late session before going out with some friends, will try to only drink one or two (sugarfree) cocktails. I'll try to post a body update picture! I've lost a few cm in the past weeks so I'm happy. Plus I've started using the sauna and it's so good for slimming down that extra water weight that I always keep around my belly ;)
  • VictoriaTuel
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody my waist is 63cm/25in, but when I weighed more my thighs were ~63.5-66cm/25-26in and my waist was 68.5cm/27in so they were very close and I still have the conception of them being the same size. I'm going to try drinking more water while I'm with family and see if that helps me maintain at least. I'm about to go for a short run now too! I'm trying to exercise more in the morning when it's not so hot since it's summer, but we'll see how it goes - I've never been a morning person.

@xelsoo hi! I love cute swimsuits too, but sometimes I just can't deal with the tan lines I imagine they'd give you. I found my favorite swimsuit from AdoreMe last year - it's a one piece with a lace-up back so while being super cute, you can also tie it to fit perfectly (always a struggle for me, especially with one pieces). I got it on sale so I think it was $20-30. They probably have cute bikinis too. I'm currently searching for cheap high wasted bottoms (the kind that actually cover up to Your waist, not ones that are actually mid rise and don't even cover your belly button). I'll let you know if I find any other sites while I search!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    @xelsoo I went bikini shopping the other day, urg.. nothing was good out there. Mind you I have a very large chest and need more support so my options are limited. I also like a smaller bottom (Brazil cut) so I have all these criteria. I end up spending a ton on my bikinis (my fave is Luli Fama but they are not cheap!). I am also in Canada so it's hard to find anything decent around here
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    I just bought a couple online. A halter top one and a regular bikini. I like the halter as it will cover up my chest, but I do wince at that the tan lines are going to look like.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0784/0207/products/CYY225-chanp.jpg?v=1486114729

CYY225-chanp.jpg?v=1486114729

https://img.clothescheap.com/icatalog_new/1st/CL2016618_Z-65-3027-1.jpg

CL2016618_Z-65-3027-1.jpg
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    @mom23mangos, I LOVE that halter bikini!

Man, we're leaving on vacation tomorrow and I didn't buy a new bikini. I should have.

@sardelsa, I also like a brazillian bottom, and I've gotten to where I order my bottoms totally separately from my tops. Like, not even from the same designer, sometimes. I can buy plain black bottoms and they go with any cute top. I like bottoms from a specific brazillian bikini retailer (sorry, no link - I'm at the office!) and I actually like VS tops because they have push-up without being ridiculous. Because I am ridiculously flat-chested.

So... about water. I'm trying to drink more water - not so much about weight, but about feeling better and about my SKIN! With that in mind, do you think I need to be drinking PLAIN water? Or can I use those little squirt bottles to put in some flavor? I wonder if I really need to drink plain water to be getting skin benefits.