Your September 2017 Goals

tlblanksfit
tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
My weight loss goal for the month of September is to reach my ultimate goal weight of 144 pounds. This would put me at losing 12 pounds for the month. It is a tall order, but basic OMAD has been working for me and I am going to be sticking with it until I reach my ultimate goal weight and move into maintenance.

My fitness goal for the month is to complete 100 squats each day and work in more strength training activity.

Let's hear it, what are your goals for the month of September?

Replies

• ooliviuoo
    ooliviuoo Posts: 81 Member
    one number: 99.99 Kg (that means for me total loss 22.6 kg from middle of June).
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    ooliviuoo wrote: »
    one number: 99.99 Kg (that means for me total loss 22.6 kg from middle of June).

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a lot! Nice work so far! You can do it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Mine are basically the same as August since August seems to have a bust *sigh* moving on! 175 is my goal which is eight about 6 pounds.. Doable, so let's do it!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Shooting for 167-168 pounds. My final weigh-in for August was 173.9, but my official weekly weigh-in is tomorrow. :)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    I'll match the 100 squats a week challenge.

Oh wait, does that say per day??
    Nevermind.
  • mistymeadows2005
    jvcinv wrote: »

Nevermind.

:D:D:D
  • wsandy8512

Nevermind.

Lmao!!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member

Nevermind.

Love it!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    I have two goals for the month of September. I am going to a conference in the US (San Diego) next Thursday which goes from Saturday - Thursday. Darcy is coming (so he gets a nice holiday while I work my fingers to the bone.) We are also going to head up to the mountains above Palm Springs to Idyllwild for the weekend afterwards to visit friends.

I go to this conference 3 times a year and it is a total eat and drink fest. My company has rented a big beach house and we are hosting a party on the Wednesday night.

So my two goals are:
    1. Stick to OMAD for the whole trip - I will NOT be eating the buffet lunch even when I have lunch meetings! I will NOT be eating the giant cookies in the afternoon breaks. I will be having my one meal at night, plus drinks, so my eating window will be longer than usual. It would also be good if I could NOT be hungover every day so that fasting won't be hard.
    2. Not gain any weight during the trip (this would be huge for me - I have been going to these conferences since 2009 and I generally gain anywhere from 5-10 lbs each time - I can actually look at my weight chart and see every conference clearly from the weight jumps!)

I'm also planning on fasting from my last meal on the Wednesday night in Australia until dinner on Thursday night in San Diego (which is Friday morning in Australia). This will be probably around 36 hours fasted which will be my longest fast every - never done more than 24 hours. I'll do something similar on the way back also - though I think this will only be around 24 hours even though we lose a full day!

I will probably create a Sarah's Conference Challenge thread to keep me accountable...

• wsandy8512
    @minigrrll you can do it!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Good to pre - think it and have a plan!
  • mistymeadows2005
    You can do itttttttttttttttt Sarah!!!! I have faith!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Great goals everyone and here's to success :)
    My goal is stay strong on OMAD, get 10k steps in everyday, and lose 10 pounds from the day I started. My sister is doing a medically supervised diet for the next six weeks. She's 30 pounds lighter than me but I'm hoping we can give each other positive vibes to keep going. I'm hoping I can keep up with her weight loss. We have a bet that whoever loses less by Oct 13th, has to buy the other a manicure and pedicure next time I visit her. A friendly wager ;)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    My goals this month:
    1. Stick with Basics of OMAD, essentially, that means no snacking in between.
    2. Touch 75 kg mark
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    My goals:
    1. Stick to OMAD
    2. Workout 5 times a week
    3. Get more flexible