Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    On Monday I did week 4 legs and half of arms and abs week 5, I wanted to complete week 4 first as week 5 seems so much more!! Last night I did a 7K run
  • LC0924
    LC0924 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pre-training week 2 legs last night! Got sick and fell behind a bit but I have a plan to be caught up by next week so I'm feeling motivated :)
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Week 5 total body today, found it a struggle today, didn't sleep well last night, so wonder if that was part of it??
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @mrssunshine78 - you're doing so great at keeping up with your workouts! Keep up the hard work!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Today was supposed to be legs, but I've walked 20,000 steps and so I'm going to give my legs a rest!!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Guess who's back!! Restarted, obvs. Week 1 Legs DONE !
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Well done @Piqueaboo

Last night was week 6 legs, lots of jumping, but I got it done :)
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back on my bbg schedule - my roomie and I had taken a month off because of vacations/being away - so we jumped back in where we left off at Week 9
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Just did arms and abs, only had time for half of it today as I'm going to work soon, but at least I've done something :) I'll try and do the other half later in the week!!
  • laurenzo75
    laurenzo75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just restarted BBG 1.0 (for maybe the third time. I'm just considering the previous attempts a warmup. :) ) and am getting back on to the healthy eating/tracking food train. I just finished my graduate degree, which was really stressful and exhausting. I gained about 30lbs during that time and am looking forward to shedding this weight and putting on some muscle! I've got arms/abs today and maybe some LISS but we'll see about that. Hope everyone's having a good day! Thanks @Piqueaboo for turning me on to this board! <3
  • katelaurel390
    Options
    Congrats on finishing your graduate degree @laurenzo75 :D Very exciting - totally understandable to gain weight...I went through the same thing with law school. Definitely not my healthiest few years. But happy to have you here and way to go for jumping back into BBG!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 1 Arms & Abs done!
  • laurenzo75
    laurenzo75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks @katelaurel390 ! I can only imagine how insane and stressful law school was. I'm definitely happy to start this next part of life with healthier habits and improved fitness. Cheers to all of us ladies making the effort! Arms & Abs for me today since I missed it yesterday (but still did LISS!) - hope everyone's having a kick *kitten* day!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    aaah didn't want to do it today but I did! Boom. Week 2 Full Body DONE!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    (Oh last week I did the full program - arms, legs, full body and 3x LISS but seem to not have checked in! Weird!)
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Last night I did week 7 arms and abs, couldn't complete it as I'd eaten my meal too late and was feeling a bit sick :/ today has been a LISS day 8.4km run :)
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - this is my first week! I did the day 1 leg workout yesterday and oh man am I sore. It was hard to get out of bed today!

I just did a 45 minute power walk during my lunch hour, so LISS - check! I am excited about this new program and can't wait to see results.
  • katelaurel390
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I forgot how much of a killer Week 10 is :D:s
    I'm only getting through each of the circuits one time in each 7 min time, but hoping to see some improvement by the next time I do these same circuits (in Week 12)!!
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Checking in after completing week 1 arms and abs!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Week 7 legs tonight, in a weird way I quite enjoyed it!! :D