Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Here you go guys! Keep up the great work and hope you all have a fantastic week. Tim

56cfbbk5lt9r.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'll plan to weigh in on Saturday this week since I'm out of town on business and don't have a scale accessible. I'm feeling pretty motivated for exercise starting the week, but eating right is my challenge. I had a burrito bowl and some chips for lunch, so now I'm going to have to find something very small and filling for dinner to try to keep my calories at a reasonable level for today (maybe fish and veggies).

I love the encouragement in this group - let's all keep working at it!
  • gunz5335
    gunz5335 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I try to do some kind of salad with dressing on the side for two meals when I'm away from home,
  • gunz5335
    Options
    Here are this weeks stats no big change but moving in the right direction

Bw 351.2
    Lw 304.4
    Cw. 304
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning all,

Not much, but in the right direction for me too.

LW 343.7
    CW 343.4
    Loss 0.3
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

CW = 207.0
    LWW = 203.1
    Gain = + 3.9

Not sure what happened this week. I didn't have any really bad days of eating except pizza last Friday. See what next week brings. Just keep at it.

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    SW - 341 (2017 371 (2012)
    GW - 220
    LW - 268.8
    CW - 267.5
    Loss- 1.3lbs

After moving my brother for four days and driving a total of 2300 miles in 7 days, with all the salty foods and frappucinos I was surprised to have a loss. I've never been so happy to get back to work so I could rest. :-)

Tim I'll try to post my presentation I did for the County health program, but if you have Netflix, I started with Forks-Over-Knives, then What the Health, Plant Pure Nation and probably the one that got me the most motivated was, In Defense of Food.
    If you look up The Engine 2 Diet there will be a link to the 7-day challenge guide. I will send you a link on FB too.
  • StevLL
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Howdy Lou, welcome aboard. Great bunch of guys on here and we are all hoping to be losers. I don't know why I get such a kick out of saying that, but I guess in this venue it's so positive :p:#B);).
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Here is the weekly update on my progress.

SW: 386.2
    GW: 215
    LW: 362.0 (10/27/2017)
    CW: 360.0 (11/5/2017)
    Loss: 2 lbs
    TWL: 26.2
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Checking in:

CW = 207.0
    LWW = 203.1
    Gain = + 3.9

Not sure what happened this week. I didn't have any really bad days of eating except pizza last Friday. See what next week brings. Just keep at it.

Not sure what happened either, but I'm willing to bet that next week will show you at or near the top of the chart!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Congrats to Todd on being this week's Biggest Loser!!

Are any of you planning on doing anything special or extra during the upcoming holidays? I usually do pretty good at the beginning, but by New Years I discover I screwed up somewhere along the way.

Here is this week's chart.

18xcjdub0ka1.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Way to go, guys! I forgot to weigh myself on Saturday after I got back from my work trip (it wouldn't have been pretty), but I've been on track the three days back and have been working with my wife to make a plan for my eating on my next trip that starts on Sunday and goes for two weeks.

I'll check in this week with my pre-trip weight with a goal of continuing to lose while I'm abroad.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Ok, here’s my between-trips update. I’ve been crushing this week so far, so that helped make up for last week a little. Just need to keep it moving in that direction now.

SW: 248.4
    LW: 248.4
    CW: 246.4
    GW: 200

Loss: 2 lbs
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Lost it this week in a good way.
    LWW = 207.0
    CWW = 203.9
    Loss = 3.1
  • gunz5335
    Options
    Not a good week up 2lb. Going to do better next week
    Sw 351.2
    Lw 304
    Cw 306
    Have a good week
    Lou
  • StevLL
    edited November 2017
    Options
    SW - 341 (2017 371 (2012)
    GW - 220
    LW - 267.5
    CW - 269.2
    Gain- 1.7lbs

Nice losses guys!

This is what happens when you stop by the Mediterranean market and by a 60 count can of stuffed grape leaves. The sodium and oil get you. I'm repairing drywall and moving stuff this weekend and will hit the gym hard this week and this too shall pass.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Happy Monday morning gentlemen. Hope you all had a great weekend. Looks like most of us had a bit of a slip last week. Lets turn that around and have a loss this week.

dbw and Horst had an awesome week. Way to go guys!!!

sc7jio7tpm23.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Just arrived at my hotel in Dubai tonight and found a scale in my bathroom. I’m pretty pumped about that since now I can keep myself accountable while I’m here the next two weeks.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Horstbc wrote: »
    Just arrived at my hotel in Dubai tonight and found a scale in my bathroom. I’m pretty pumped about that since now I can keep myself accountable while I’m here the next two weeks.

I'd love to visit Dubai some day. If this is a work trip for you, I hope you can have some fun while there. Cold, wet and blustery here in the Pacific Northwest! :(
  • gunz5335
    Options
    Scale in the room that's cool. Never seen that before. Just pick me up a new scale today, the old one was a piece of crap.there is a 3lb difference between the new one and old but it's to my advantage so we can take off 3lb to this weeks twl. Hope you guys have a great week.
    Lou