Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hello men,

I don't know how many, if any, of you are regularly popping in to take a look here, but we are still here.

Welcome back to Shabbar. Nice to have him back again. Dave in gone this week but should be back next week.

I had a small loss and hope to do better next update.

Photobucket, where I usually post the charts from is down for updates so I will be using MFPs photo upload which I don't really like. Let's see how it works, I wasn't too impressed with it last time I used it. Maybe they fixed the bugs in it. Have a great week everyone.

cge7681f4gom.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update captain.

And I will try to work as per your advice.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim, going to give this a new try again. My CW 320.4 GW225. Hoping I can get back in the groove and kick start the weight loss. I'm on the verge of busting back into 44's and can't let that happen.
    Gents, let's do this and be loser's! :)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    StevLL wrote: »
    Hi Tim, going to give this a new try again. My CW 320.4 GW225. Hoping I can get back in the groove and kick start the weight loss. I'm on the verge of busting back into 44's and can't let that happen.
    Gents, let's do this and be loser's! :)

Welcome back Steve. I just wrote on Hoot's wall to kick you in the butt and tell you to get back here. Guess I should of looked at this thread first. I know what you mean about the having to start over. I, unfortunately, did have to bust out the 44's again and am really struggling with losing. The more of us on here the more accountability and motivation for all of us.

Again, glad to have you back buddy.
  • StevLL
    Options
    When is post day now?
  • tdonlin
    Options
    StevLL wrote: »
    When is post day now?
    I usually post up on Fridays now. I got caught up in a mess at work today and didn't get a chance to post the chart. I'll try and remember to do it on Monday if anyone else will get their updates in.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Okay CW 314.4 LW 320.4 I was down to 313.6 yesterday, but the birthday dinner did me in. I'll take it though. Still hit-n-miss on logging food, but I had several days where I'm sure I didn't even have a 1000 cals. Starting to workout again, so hopefully I can keep the progress up.
    Let's do it Gents!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Men,

Sorry I didn't get the chart up last week. A big welcome back to StevLL. He not only came back but he also did it with a vengeance and dropped a huge 6 pounds. He has set the bar and we need to try and raise our game now too.

WeekofOct20_zps907d23ed.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning Guys,

It is Thursday morning and it's been really hectic here at work. I have all day training out at our firing range tomorrow so won't be anywhere near a computer or signal service unfortunately. Please, please post up your updates anyways and I'll do the chart on Monday again. I did not step on the scale today but have a bad feeling about this week. I'm hoping I had no change at best. Maybe I'm off base and it will be good news.

Went to the doc yesterday for my 1 year check up on the knee replacement and passed with flying colors. I also got the double injection in my other knee buying me another 6 months of a hopefully pain free right knee.

Take care guys and I'll catch up to you all a bit later.

Tim
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm back from 9 days in Croatia wishing I could have spent more time there. Anyway:

LWW = 205.3
    CWW = 201.3
    Loss = 4.0

That's actually a loss over three weeks, not one.

I had my blood work done last week and my doctor called the other day and said he wants to talk to me about my triglycerides and blood sugar. I think that means I need to get serious again about losing weight. Two years ago I was down in the low 190's, and I've been slowly going up . . . so it's time to get to work.

• tdonlin
    Options
    Dave,
    Welcome back. Croatia sounds like a very cool place to visit. I love those Eastern European women. 4 pounds over the last 3 while on vacation is great. Good luck with the doctor visits. I REALLY need to get back to the doctor for a check up. It's been a couple of years since I've been in.

Anyways, I am up .4 this week to 335.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I just realized that I don't go back to work till Wednesday so won't be able to do the chart till then if I do one. Only Dave and I put in updates so might just wait till Friday. Come on guys, get on the scale and post!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey guys,

Looks like it is just me this week. I had a really good week with a 2.6 pound loss. Best I've had in a long while.

Thinking of opening this up to the general MFP public to try and reach out and get a few new guys.

Here is this weeks chart.

3fvety56rjz2.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi,

It's becoming very tough to do exercise after long gap, trying to adjust diet. Lets see.

LWW: 198
    CWW: 198
    Loss: 0

Best Of Luck to All.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Going the wrong way. Must find the internal drive to get back on it.

SW -305.6
    GW - 215
    LW - 305.6 (Oct 3, 2014)
    CW - 311.8
    WT - 6.2 Gain
    TWL - -6.2
    DLP - 11/19/14
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in
    LWW = 201.3
    CWW = 200.1
    Loss = 1.2

I need to keep focused and not let myself "celebrate" too much. Also, weekends have been bad...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Checking in
    LWW = 201.3
    CWW = 200.1
    Loss = 1.2

I need to keep focused and not let myself "celebrate" too much. Also, weekends have been bad...

Dave, sooooo close to the 100's again. I'm pretty sure I won't be doing a chart next week due to Thanksgiving (Maybe a good thing) but will hope to see the 100's for you the following week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    We have 4 updates today. Woo Hoo!!! Now we just need to kick the weight loss into gear. Dave is heading towards that sub 200 number. Fantastic. Me and Shabbar held steady and Todd will be turing things around soon.

Next week is Thanksgiving so I won't be doing a chart. Please go ahead and send in your updates though. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and holiday week.

e64nmacmzdzu.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Mine was a little too happy. I had a gain of 3 pounds this week :(

LW 332.4
    CW 335.4
    Gained 3 pounds
  • dbw1976
    Options
    I had a Happy Thanksgiving and a happy week. Too happy and gained 1.8.
    LWW = 200.1
    CWW = 201.9
    Gain = 1.8

Back at it and hope to keep even through the Holidays.