Men on a Mission thread

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    LW - 327.9
    CW - 326.8
    Loss - 1.1

Not as big a loss as the last couple of weeks but headed in the right direction. I've got a busy day today but still hope to get the chart up a little later this afternoon.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Hello everybody, I've been away from MFP for some time now and unfortunately my waist line is showing it... but here I am again trying to give it another go and happy to be back.
    Anyhow thank you again Tim for keeping this group going, and here are my stats for the last week...

LW - 278.8 (1/23/15)
    CW - 275.6 (1/30/15)
    Loss - 3.2
  • tdonlin
    whoreheyR1 wrote: »
    Hello everybody, I've been away from MFP for some time now and unfortunately my waist line is showing it... but here I am again trying to give it another go and happy to be back.
    Anyhow thank you again Tim for keeping this group going, and here are my stats for the last week...

LW - 278.8 (1/23/15)
    CW - 275.6 (1/30/15)
    Loss - 3.2

Welcome back buddy! Great way to start your comeback too. New year, new motivation equals, New us. Are you still on the R1? I'm still riding my ZRX1200 and one of my former bikes seems to have found it's way into my garage 20 years later. An old 1980 CB750F that I'm hoping to get up and running this summer.
  • tdonlin
    edited January 2015
    Well, looks like almost everyone decided to take Super Bowl weekend off. A big welcome back to one of our original Men on a Mission guys, whoreheyR1. He also leads this week with a great 3.2 pound loss. Nice job!! (whorehey, do you want me to put your original starting weight back on the chart? I used your original goal weight.)

I hope you all have a happy and healthy week. Go Hawks!!!

s0bck8j2qv3h.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Ugh, I hope I didn't blow my weigh in this week because of yesterday. Way over did it on the Super Bowl munchies. Slept like crap last night and don't feel the greatest today.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    looking at this, i forgot to send in my weight this week, sorry dudes, will have my update on friday!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Seems like I am on an every other week schedule for checking in. I need to improve if I actually want to make some progress. Anyway, Super Bowl did me in as I gained a couple pounds.

LWW = 201.4
    CWW = 203.9
    Gain = 2.5

Holidays are over, football is done, no excuses now.
  • dbw1976
    Welcome back whoreheyR1!!
  • tdonlin
    You and me both Dave. Super Bowl did me in too.

LW - 326.8
    CW - 327.2
    Gain - 0.4
  • whoreheyR1
    tdonlin wrote: »
    Welcome back buddy! Great way to start your comeback too. New year, new motivation equals, New us. Are you still on the R1? I'm still riding my ZRX1200 and one of my former bikes seems to have found it's way into my garage 20 years later. An old 1980 CB750F that I'm hoping to get up and running this summer.

Thanks Tim,
    Yup I'm still riding R1's, but I sold my 2007 and bought a leftover/brand new anniversary edition 2012.... it's cool that you're still riding too. Funny how some bikes always seem to find their way back into our garages.
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Welcome back whoreheyR1!!

Thank you, definitely looking forward to being more active and watching the scale drop again instead of always going up.
  • whoreheyR1
    LW: 275.6
    CW: 273.8
    Loss - 1.8
  • tdonlin
    Our computers are down so not sure if I'll be able to do the chart. I might have it on my home computer. If so, I'll post something up this evening.
  • tdonlin
    Here you go guys. Lets try and get a few more men to join. If you know anyone that might benefit, please let them know and ask them to post their info.

h469t9ixu9cc.jpg
  • Will jump back in. I need to. Started out last year at 315 or so, got down to about 244 at my lowest around last June. Been trending back up as eating has been WAY up the last 4-5 months again. Current weight 262. put me on the chart, hopefully will keep me more accountable and motivated.
  • tdonlin
    Welcome back and here is an updated chart.

djrvfa0wl7ka.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Good morning men,

I had a really good week and watched what I ate. Didn't get quite as much exercise in as planned but did pretty well never the less.

LW - 327.2
    CW - 324.5
    total - 2.7 pound loss
  • whoreheyR1
    edited February 2015
    tdonlin wrote: »
    Good morning men,

I had a really good week and watched what I ate. Didn't get quite as much exercise in as planned but did pretty well never the less.

LW - 327.2
    CW - 324.5
    total - 2.7 pound loss

Awesome numbers Tim, congrats!!

I guess the free lunches during the seminars at work this week slowed me down a bit, but I'll take the small loss and try to do better next week for sure... anyhow here are my numbers for the chart.
    LW: 273.8
    CW: 273.0
    Loss: 0.8
  • tdonlin
    Hey whorehey, free lunches and still lose almost a pound? Good week in my book.

I am sneaking out of work early. I'll post up the chart a little later this evening. I hope we get some more updates in.
  • tdonlin
    Looks like it's only me and you this week whorehey.

jfn1ftpyj7nm.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Good job on the loss Tim!

I'm going to try checking in on on Monday, since my biggest problem with controlling eating in on the weekend. Maybe the idea of reporting Monday's weight will help motivate me to watch what I eat Friday night, Sat, and Sunday.

Anyway, today's weight was 206.1
    LWW = 203.9
    Gain = 2.2

My guess is I will be down in the 203 range by Thursday or Friday, but I need to get past that, so I will try reporting on Mondays (which is usually my high weight for the week).