CW 316.2
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Come on guys! Where are you at???
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to check in but I did weigh myself Friday morning... here are my numbers
    LW: 263.4 (4/17/15)
    CW: 263.6 (4/25/15)
    Gain: 0.2
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Not the best week but onward and upward to next week.

s43rctt6t0y1.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed last week. It's been a bad month in terms of getting exercise and watching what I eat.
    Weighed this morning at:
    CW: 207.4
    LWW: 204.0
    Gain of 3.4 over two weeks. I'm almost back up to where I started on MFP.

Will continue to keep at it and plan to get things turned around.

Welcome back StevLL!

Dave
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Dave. Guess it's time for us to try and kick it into gear I suppose. Let's do this!!

I am up 1 pound from last week. The gain I expected last week hit the scale today. Damn!!!

LW 316.2
    CW 317.2
    Total 1 pound gain :(
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Held out posting the chart hoping more guys would send in their updates. Guess not. Here's the chart.

qyhg1b019nid.jpg
  • whoreheyR1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sorry Tim, I held steady @263.6 for last Friday's weigh in... guess these 12 hour days/6 days a week at work are messing me up. :neutral:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    whoreheyR1 wrote: »
    Sorry Tim, I held steady @263.6 for last Friday's weigh in... guess these 12 hour days/6 days a week at work are messing me up. :neutral:

Whorehey, you and Dave are the 2 most consistent on here. A missed week here and there is nothing. It's the others that say they want to join and don't or post once every few months that start to discourage me from continuing this. I just hate to quit or let anyone down.

Good job holding steady buddy! Still going to expect you to post again this week though. :)
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 206.6
    LWW = 207.4
    Loss = 0.8

At least it is in the right direction . . .
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    At least it is in the right direction . . .

The right direction is always good! Nice job :)
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    tdonlin wrote: »
    Whorehey, you and Dave are the 2 most consistent on here. A missed week here and there is nothing. It's the others that say they want to join and don't or post once every few months that start to discourage me from continuing this. I just hate to quit or let anyone down.

Good job holding steady buddy! Still going to expect you to post again this week though. :)

I'd understand if you wanted to stop, but I definitely appreciate you keeping this group going as long as you have... and of course I'll check in again this week. Here are my numbers, even though I went in the wrong direction :\
    LW: 263.6 (5/1/15)
    CW: 264.2 (5/8/15)
    Gain: 0.6
  • tdonlin
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good morning gents! My mouth was so sore again this morning that I completely spaced stepping on the scale this morning. I did get weighed in on Wednesday at my nutritionist appointment and held steady. So, I'll just used Wednesday's as my official weigh-in this week.

Thanks for hanging in with me here guys, I appreciate it. Gonna wait and maybe someone else will also join in.

LW 317.2
    CW 317.2
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Just us 3 Amigos. Hope you all have a Great weekend.

jqh6ydvs2htd.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Tim, I agree with Whorehey - I really appreciate your doing this. Even though I'm not making all the progress I would like, posting to this group helps me keep thinking about diet and weight loss. Thank you!

CWW = 203.3
    LWW = 206.6
    Loss = 3.3

I've had a bad cold, resulting in not feeling like eating, but hey it's brought my weight down. See what happens next week.

Dave
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Thanks Dave. I must have been in a funk last week and feeling sorry for myself. Better this week. Awesome loss, sorry you had to suffer through a bad cold to get it though.

I am taking tomorrow off and playing in a golf tournament. I'll probably post the chart up on Saturday this week.

Thanks guys and I hope you are all having a great week.

Tim
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    *sigh, holding steady for the 3rd week in a row... here are my numbers for this week -
    LW: 264.2 (5/8/15)
    CW: 264.0 5/15/15)
    Loss: 0.2
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here you go men! whorehey, holding steady and chipping away at the pounds is still a good thing. Nice job on everyone's part this week. Dave, hope you are feeling better now.

lpu0ymmfix7g.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Great job last week - everyone losing at least a little!
    CWW = 202.9
    LWW = 203.3
    Loss = 0.4