Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad month at work and have let myself take my stress out on food, undoing the progress I've made since March. I believe I'm almost out of the woods on the work situation; but either way, I'm planning to focus on healthy habits and start working my way back.

SW: 248.4
    LW: 241.0
    CW: 245.8
    GW: 200

Gain: 4.8 lbs
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Updated chart.

wd6z2egeeffc.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 201.2
    CWW = 202.2
    gain = 1.0

Not sure what happened, I don't think I had a particularly bad week eating. See what happens next week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey guys,

Sorry, but no chart this week. The end of the year gets really hectic for me. I've got tons of stuff going on at work and then I've got a whole bunch of use it or lose it vacation coming up. Spent this last 4 day weekend doing all sorts of work around the house (removing a large evergreen, pressure washing, etc...). So, I've been getting my exercise in, but just haven't bothered with the scale. We are heading to Hawaii the day after Thanksgiving and doubt I will be doing anything with charts the next couple of weeks either.

Hope the upcoming Holiday season finds you all healthy and happy and are able to spend it with loved ones. I, for one, am looking forward to a fresh start in 2019. Tim
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Checking in:

LW: 245.8
    CW: 246.6

Gain: 0.8

t1sg1q3nowga.jpeg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    I have not had much success reeling my eating back in yet, but I'm not losing hope. Still trying more ways to keep myself focused.

LW: 246.6
    CW: 248.0

Gain: 1.4
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Apparently I did not save my post after I wrote it last week.
    Last week = 201.4
    CWW = 201.3
    Loss of 0.1 (but a loss of 0.9 since my last post that saved)

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving Day tomorrow!
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Checking in

LW: 248.0
    CW: 248.8

Gain: 0.8
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in.
    LWW = 201.3
    CWW = 200.9
    Loss = 0.4
  • tdonlin
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Howdy guys,

Thanks for sticking around during my hiatus of the past several weeks. I just got back from a Maui vacation very early yesterday morning. Thanksgiving and vacation has been a huge disappointment for me. I didn't just fall off the wagon in regards to eating but clearly jumped off of it and landed in the middle of an all you can eat buffet. Over the last 3 or so weeks, I've packed on an additional 9.1 lbs. I am going to try and reverse that, but with Christmas and everything that brings, I'm not sure how successful I'll be. Fingers crossed.

trqrzlfuiwci.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Tim - it's a journey and sometimes we go down the wrong path. Just keep plugging away. Sounds like Maui was fun though!

Checking in.
    CWW = 201.0
    LWW = 200.9
    Gain = 0.1

Still trying to get below that 200 barrier.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Still struggling:

LW: 248.8
    CW: 253.6

Gain: 4.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men,

Well, I had a loss for the second week in a row for a change. Not as much as I wanted or expected but, considering it's the Christmas holiday's I shouldn't complain too much.

I'm sure once we are all past the holidays, it will improve and we'll get back on track.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and are able to share it with friends and family.

916jb2fpuayk.jpg
  • Jermainejjd
    Jermainejjd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well gents I hope you are all doing well. Good news is I am now the proud father of a beautiful baby girl. The bad news is that tiredness leads to bad food choices and it has shown on the scale. But I think about my weight every day and know this isn't permanent and I'm getting back into it.

Went for a solid 20 minute run and pushed myself this week and it felt good! It's just about consistency now.

Previous report: 305
    CWW 318 (I know!)
    Mini goal is to get to 300 by 7th January.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good news is I am now the proud father of a beautiful baby girl.

Huge Congrats on the birth of your daughter! I am so very happy for you and your family.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    That's very exciting, jermainejjd! Congratulations! My daughter Sadie wants to know her name 😀

My check in for the week:

LW: 253.6
    CW: 252.4

Loss: 1.2
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Another week of bad choices.

LW: 252.4
    CW: 256.4

Gain: 4 lbs

My immediate goal is to lose at least three of these pounds by next Friday.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Time to get serious about my weight and get it moving in a healthy direction. Looking forward to the upcoming year.
    Last weigh in was quite a while ago so I'm starting with today.
    CW 397.2
    GW 215
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello 2019! Let's get this done and make this our year. I didn't do horrible during the holidays but can do so much better.

Welcome back Todd! We'll get it done together buddy.

CW 329.6
    LW 326.6
    Gain. 3
  • jmdawg
    jmdawg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It has been a while since I have posted. It has been crazy but time to get back at it.

CW 312.4