Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Dave, you are a better man than me. I weigh myself on my lightest day at the lightest time of day.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I had a bad week it seems.

LW - 324.5
    CW - 325
    Total 0.5 pound gain :\
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I'll wait a few more hours and post this later tonite in hope some others will send in their updates. COME ON GUYS!!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Just me and you Dave. Here is the chart

zdltuwhpgkgl.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It's Monday, so I'm checking in for the week.
    CWW = 203.8
    LWW = 206.1
    Loss = 2.3

Now to see if I can keep the progress going . . .

• tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    It's Monday, so I'm checking in for the week.
    CWW = 203.8
    LWW = 206.1
    Loss = 2.3

Now to see if I can keep the progress going . . .

Fantastic job, way to go buddy!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Not as big a loss as hoping but in the right direction. My nutritionist though says I am losing at the proper and recommended loss of about 1.5 per week overall.

LW 325
    CW 323.8
    Loss 1.2
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    tdonlin wrote: »
    Not as big a loss as hoping but in the right direction. My nutritionist though says I am losing at the proper and recommended loss of about 1.5 per week overall.

LW 325
    CW 323.8
    Loss 1.2

Way to go Tim!!

Here's my numbers, including my weight from last week that I forgot to check in with...

LW: 273.0 (2/13/15)
    Missed: 273.2 (2/20/15)
    Gained: 0.2

LW: 273.2 (2/20/15)
    CW: 270.8 (2/27/15)
    Loss: 2.4
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Men,

I am taking off from work early and also have some plans for this evening. I'm hoping some more guys check in this week. I will try and get the chart up this evening. If not, I will definitely get it there tomorrow. Have a great weekend. Keep everything in moderation and we will all have a successful weigh in next week.

Great job to both Dave and Whorehey, you guys rocked it this week.

Tim
  • tdonlin
    Options
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Out of town, with no scale. Will check in next week. Good job last week Tim and whorehey.
  • whoreheyR1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Out of town, with no scale. Will check in next week. Good job last week Tim and whorehey.

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Here are my numbers for this week...
    LW: 270.8 (2/27/15)
    CW: 268.8 (3/6/15)
    Loss: 2.0

• tdonlin
    Options
    Dave, no worries. I will put you down as no change for the week. Hope this is a good out of town trip. We'll see you next week.

Whorehey, excellent job my friend!!! 2015 is looking to be a pretty good year.

My numbers-
    LW 323.8
    CW 322.5
    Loss 1.3

I'm thinking some of these other guys are needing a kick in the pants. Come on guys, lets be accountable!!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Well, here is this week's chart. I wonder what happened to all the other guys that said they were interested?

h2exl9rzvqc4.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Hi Tim and Whorehey,

I was in Arizona, my wife was attending a conference & we had an Alaskan Airlines companion fare about to expire, so it seemed like a good idea. Warm and sunny. Great job to both of you on the loss last week.

CWW = 203.6
    LWW = 203.8
    Loss = 0.2

Trying to get past staying the same, but at the same time, eating healthy and not doing the crash diet thing.

Dave
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    Sooo in hindsight maybe having all you can eat Korean BBQ the night before our weigh in was a bad idea, but it sure was yummy!! :p

Anyhow hope you all have a great weekend and here are my numbers for this week…
    LW: 268.8 (3/6/15)
    CW: 269.8 (3/13/15)
    Gain: 1.0

• tdonlin
    Options
    whoreheyR1 wrote: »
    Sooo in hindsight maybe having all you can eat Korean BBQ the night before our weigh in was a bad idea, but it sure was yummy!! :p

Anyhow hope you all have a great weekend and here are my numbers for this week…
    LW: 268.8 (3/6/15)
    CW: 269.8 (3/13/15)
    Gain: 1.0

That's too funny. I know how you feel as I had Safeway Chinese food last night and it was probably loaded with sodium. I am going to cheat though and weigh myself again tonight or possibly tomorrow morning.

If you want to give me a new update in the morning, I'll accept that too.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Ok, here is the chart. I did drop a half pound since yesterday but am still up 1.7 for the week. Was totally not expecting this as I was really good with my diet all week up until Thursday night and I exercised 5 out of 7 days. Let's see what happens next week.

bak2bn457jcj.jpg
  • dbw1976
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 202.8
    LWW = 203.6
    Loss = 0.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Nice job Dave! You will be back under 200 here before you know it!

I had a great week. I've been really trying to stick to eating better and getting in some type of exercise. I did take one night off this week and felt guilty doing it. I'd like to maybe do a little more on the exercise days and maybe relax more than one day a week. I go in for some blood work next week and have another appointment with my new doc the following week. I would like to try and impress the doc with a significant accomplishment in the 3 months since my last appointment.

Anyways, I am down 2.9 pounds this week.

LW 324.2
    CW 321.3
    Loss 2.9

Come on Guys and post your updates! Chart will be up later.