• ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
  • amyfrogred
    amyfrogred Posts: 187 Member
  • ConleighS
  • Yadagoy
    Yadagoy Posts: 39 Member
    This morning at 4 a.m. it was 144. Had some nuts and went back to bed. I woke to 119. I'm learning that my body doesn't respond well to fasting, but I'm still puzzled by this pattern.
  • ConleighS
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Yadagoy wrote: »
    This morning at 4 a.m. it was 144. Had some nuts and went back to bed. I woke to 119. I'm learning that my body doesn't respond well to fasting, but I'm still puzzled by this pattern.

Could it be a cortisol issue?

Chris Kresser has a couple short articles on his website about cortisol dysregulation and T2D. http://chriskresser.com

He reports that fasting may not work initially for some patients until they've gotten their high cortisol kevels under control.

• ConleighS
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    84 for me this morning, which was unexpected as I had a bad food day last night!
  • ConleighS
    109 this morning. The 80's just seemed too low for me and my pancreas so i adjusted my Levemir down from 12 to 10. I'm going to try that for a few days.
  • odeshee
    odeshee Posts: 74 Member
    133, had a low of 62 Sunday for me and not good, under medicated so was expecting Monday to a bit high
  • amyfrogred
    129 first day almost back to normal. My normal of 100 to 120 fasting.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited November 2017
    amyfrogred wrote: »
    I'm glad you're doing a little better! Have you been sick? Or do you know a reason your numbers were up?
  • ConleighS
  • amyfrogred
    I'm glad you're doing a little better! Have you been sick? Or do you know a reason your numbers were up?

I got in a car accident last Thursday that totaled my Pacifica. I'm doing good, no broken bones but in pain.
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    I've tried using my phone to add to community, but it doesn't show up. I've been away from a computer. Today was 118
  • ConleighS

I got in a car accident last Thursday that totaled my Pacifica. I'm doing good, no broken bones but in pain.

I am glad you are ok Amy. Hope the pass subsides quickly.
  • amyfrogred
    ConleighS wrote: »

I am glad you are ok Amy. Hope the pass subsides quickly.

Thank you. Up to 139 today. Stressed about my car... nothing has been done about it yet, so I had to rent a car.
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Stress usually makes me sky high, too. Sorry you are going through this.

Mine was 100 this morning. I forgot my evening meds.