OPEN DISCUSSION - LET THE FUN CONTINUE!

Replies

• 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    edited December 2017
    I agree with everyone that the Amazing Race challenges were the best, best, best! Unbelievably memorable---They kept me motivated and I learned so much! I have no idea HOW I could help, but I can make the coffee! :) lol
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    I’d be willing to help too!!! If we spread out the work it won’t be overwhelming for anyone.
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    I have formed a smaller planning group to get the challenge running the second week of Jan. Invites sent to @RaeBeeBaby @b3achy @biketheworld @Cheriels82

If I have missed anyone or if anyone else would like to help out please let me know and I will add you. It will be fun :)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited December 2017
    samra338 wrote: »
    I have formed a smaller planning group to get the challenge running the second week of Jan. Invites sent to @RaeBeeBaby @b3achy @biketheworld @Cheriels82

If I have missed anyone or if anyone else would like to help out please let me know and I will add you. It will be fun :)

Thank you so much for forming the planning group! Plenty of room for others who might want to help out with a winter challenge!

@2run2ski - how you (or anyone else) could help is maybe to come up with some challenges based on your home town/state or places you have traveled or want to go. If several people took on a week or two then it wouldn't be so overwhelming for one or two people.
  • samra338
    Looking for six team captains for the new challenge starting in January! Please post here if you would like to motivate your team to success in the new Amazing Race!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,821 Member
    Looking for six team captains for the new challenge starting in January! Please post here if you would like to motivate your team to success in the new Amazing Race!
    1. @Grandmamajackie
  • samra338
    edited December 2017
    AMAZING RACE - WINTER RESOLUTION!

1ix3a6gqf0bx.jpg

ARE YOU READY TO START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG? SET SOME GOALS AND KEEP THEM? LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION TO GET MOVING, MEET NEW FRIENDS, HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP TO HELP YOU, AND HAVE FUN?
    THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

9ybixp7i9zbv.jpg

JOIN OUR 8 WEEK TEAM CHALLENGE:
    RUNNING JANUARY 8TH - MARCH 4TH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be 6 teams with a limit of 30 participants per team.Please click on the following link to sign up for the race, choose a number between 1 and 6 If you want to be placed in a specific Team.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR0l_Zn-j5zxqrM1nWk10rc6qmubITOZzqKEUjpwiow/edit?usp=drivesdk

IT'S FUN AND CHALLENGING! COME JOIN US!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Do you all want to post on our personal pages to promote this to former team members?
  • samra338
    Yes please @smile_laughter :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Awesome! B)
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,164 Member
    Would someone please add me to the roster? I was on team 3 previously, if they band up again I'll stay on board otherwise I'm just super stoked to have the Amazing Race back! :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Dictorbutt wrote: »
    Would someone please add me to the roster? I was on team 3 previously, if they band up again I'll stay on board otherwise I'm just super stoked to have the Amazing Race back! :)

Added you @Dictorbutt but they ask approximate minutes of exercise per week. Range right now of responses is between 200-400.
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    I definitely want to be included in this again! Sign me up! Any suggestions as to what needs to be included in a challenge for the week? (if I were to make one) ... Or should I go back and study the grand master's examples? (Hawkins) :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,821 Member
    edited December 2017
    2run2ski wrote: »
    I definitely want to be included in this again! Sign me up! Any suggestions as to what needs to be included in a challenge for the week? (if I were to make one) ... Or should I go back and study the grand master's examples? (Hawkins) :)

@2run2ski
    I added you, it ask, Approximate Exercise minutes per week (200-400 were the responses) plus Team preference (If any) a couple had a team preference but most didn’t..
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,084 Member
    I am in again, too! This was such a fun challenge, I am glad it is back!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    I'm in again to lead Team 5 to victory... I see a few of my former teammates... @biketheworld @2run2ski @RaeBeeBaby that haven't selected a team... :'(:'( -- no, really, it is fine... :'(:'(
  • Dictorbutt

Added you @Dictorbutt but they ask approximate minutes of exercise per week. Range right now of responses is between 200-400.

Thank you @lbenson2006 ! I'm about 3 times that! ;)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member

Show off!! Jk. What do u want me to put on the spreadsheet? I was going to put 600-1200 but u have to put an actual #. Lol
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    I'm in again!! This was THE BEST challenge ever!!! <3<3<3
  • Dictorbutt

Show off!! Jk. What do u want me to put on the spreadsheet? I was going to put 600-1200 but u have to put an actual #. Lol

Lol, well 1200 it is! :)