Feel free to add me. I’m also doing Keto
  • 27Kiana
    27Kiana Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on day 8.
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am looking for active KETO MFPeeps who would like to connect.

I am a 49yo Sydney female, needing to lose 25kg this year (again). I've suffered from eating disorders all my life and want to be free of them once and for all. Also don't want to turn 50 and be frumpy - I want to be 50, fit and fabulous!

I am following a ketogenic food plan as I have sugar addiction issues and it helps me stay on track. I don't count calories for the sake of counting calories because I don't believe in the CICO hypothesis as such, but think it's important to keep an eye on it and so I track my food to keep on top of it and be honest with myself.

Feel free to add me if you would like to be friends.
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on day 8. Good luck!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm a little over a year into keto.
  • PudgyToPrincess
    PudgyToPrincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to keto but I'm having to start over for the nth time and I'm ready for it to be the last time. I also have 100+ lbs to lose, so we're in the same boat! I don't know how well this works for anyone else, but during my first week of keto, I allow myself to eat to my maintenance calories as long as it remains under carbs. After the first week, I find that I am not able to eat as much anymore because the fats in keto food fill me up for hours and I begin to naturally eat under my calorie goal. As said, I don't know if this would work for anyone else, but it works really well for me. Feel free to add me to your friends list! That goes for anyone else reading this too. I need more friends!