TEAM: Flab u Less (February)

Options

Replies

• Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a water intake challenge... daily goal is 96 oz but struggle every day to get it in
  • MichelleE71
    MichelleE71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Username: MichelleE71
    Weigh in week: Feb, Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday am
    Previous Week's weight: 203.2 lbs
    Todays Weight: 196.8 lbs
    Lost: -6.4 lbs
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @ shawna357,please accept my heart condolences for your loss
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Last week. 190.5
    Today. 188.8
    Loss 1.7 lbs
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I’m going to set my water intake goal to 80 oz as well. I have been doing horrible on water lately.

@shawna357 I’m sorry about your grandmother. I know that must be hard. Don’t forget that you can always rely on us for support. Also I wish you luck on the job hunt. I’m sure you will find something just right for you.

@12774 I’m sorry for your loss as well. I’m sure your sister appreciates you being with her during this hard time.
  • rvaugh07
    rvaugh07 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Username: Rvaugh07
    Weigh in week: Feb. Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 225lbs
    Todays Weight: 222lbs

I have written out this post 5 times now and it has disappeared because every time the phone screen flips my text is gone, so condolences to 12274 and Shawna for your losses. And good luck everyone on this months weightloss.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 so sorry about your grandma, Saturday marked the one year of me losing my grandma and I understand. I send lots of prayers and good vibes for you and your family.

@MichelleE71 Welcome to Onederland! My goal is to be in Onederland by the end of March!

Keep up the great work everyone, no matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day!
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Really sorry about your loss both of you!!
  • mamasuzie125
    mamasuzie125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The water challenge sounds great, I'm especially bad at getting enough water this time of year. Count me in.
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love the water challenge and I am in.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to mention that I like the way we are now listed on the spreadsheet by days of the week. I like it!!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Im getting everyone onto the spreadsheet right now, so if you've posted your weight for week ending 2/10*** please let me know if you have been missed, the first two weeks of the month are the hardest an I want to make sure everyone is added on time :)

Yesterday I got exactly 80 oz of water!

Goal met for Monday!

zkvriym0kdts.jpg
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, so nice to see so many of you again! I somehow forgot to post my weigh-in on Sunday.

Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Jan 28): 136.8
    Week 1 (Feb 04): 136.4
    Week 2 (Feb 11):
    Week 3 (Feb 18):
    Week 4 (Feb 25):
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone.

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday's results.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (Feb 5/18)
    Last week's weight: 165
    Today's weight: 164

Have a wonderful week :)
    Cheers.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Feb. Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 232.0
    Current Weight: 235.6

Sorry team! I was out of the gym for over a week from flu. Got back in to gym 6 days last week and was under my calorie goal every day as well. Pretty sure the weight gain was water weight from getting back to heavy lifting. Gained 3.6 but lost 3/4 inch in the waist! I'll keep at it and the pounds will start coming off again. Hope everyone has a good week.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Im getting everyone onto the spreadsheet right now, so if you've posted your weight for week ending 2/10*** please let me know if you have been missed, the first two weeks of the month are the hardest an I want to make sure everyone is added on time :)

Yesterday I got exactly 80 oz of water!

Goal met for Monday!

zkvriym0kdts.jpg

Hi Larenbarger, I'm new to the group. Where is the spreadsheet and how do I get to it? Thanks
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love my water and was able to down 145.5oz yesterday!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @leni1us if you click on the actual logo of the challenge at the top of rhis tread it will take you to the geoup page scroll down until you see February and click on it

@tomedog wow that's lots of water wish I could have that much struggled to get 76 oz in
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am on my way to Ohio. I will probably not be that active this week because my Nana's funeral is this Friday. I love how many are on board with the water challenge I try to get in atleast 80oz.

Thank you all for your kind words and support, it means a lot.

@tomedog that is a lot of water and I believe I would be floating away. Lol

@bisonpitcher i am sorry to hear you had the flu but glad you are feeling better. This flu is nothing to mess with and the deaths from the flu have been ridiculous. I know when I got over it, it took about a week to get my strength back so don't over due it to soon.
This discussion has been closed.