Susan's OMAD Journey

Options
1235»

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Great progress, Susan! So happy for you! Man, you should be really proud that you did so well and didn't undo any of your progress.
    I restarted as well, so we can be yoga buddies :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    smahan2010 wrote: »
    CW 163.4
    GW 120.0

Dropped another two pounds. I'm so, so, so happy that I made it through the holidays without gaining.

Restarting my yoga practice, and am throwing in some cardo starting this weekend.

If I could get out of the 160s, I'd really feel like I'm getting somewhere.

I love OMAD!

Nice drop!!! You'll get there :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'd love to get out of the 160s too... Have been here for FAR too long now!!
  • smahan2010
    smahan2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CW 161.2
    GW 120.0

It's been a while since I've posted. Still practicing OMAD, and the weight is slowly coming off. Weight loss certainly isn't linear. I seem to establish a base-line each week, and then at some point during that week I'll drop below it. For a very long time it was 164.5, and then I'd hit 163 at some point during the week.

This week it has been 162, and now this morning I've dropped more. I haven't seen 161 in.....well, likely a year.

I haven't really restricted myself on my OMAD, but this week I ended up eating salad twice for dinner. Maybe that's it. Who knows. I'm really hoping to see a dip into the 150s this week.

Hope everyone is well!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm sure eating those salads helped :) Love the new pic <3
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I need to get back to my salads. They really are good and do help with the weight loss at least they did for me. I like the new picture too.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Your picture is so beautiful! Here's to you seeing the 150s soon!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    smahan2010 wrote: »
    CW 161.2
    GW 120.0

It's been a while since I've posted. Still practicing OMAD, and the weight is slowly coming off. Weight loss certainly isn't linear. I seem to establish a base-line each week, and then at some point during that week I'll drop below it. For a very long time it was 164.5, and then I'd hit 163 at some point during the week.

This week it has been 162, and now this morning I've dropped more. I haven't seen 161 in.....well, likely a year.

I haven't really restricted myself on my OMAD, but this week I ended up eating salad twice for dinner. Maybe that's it. Who knows. I'm really hoping to see a dip into the 150s this week.

Hope everyone is well!!

I used to have a weekly pattern like that. Hang on to the same weight for 4-5 days then a little breakout lower. It went on for some time as I recall. To me it says that you are in the zone, just keep doing what you're doing as this is a positive sign.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Low for the year is awesome! Congrats.