TEAM: Flab u Less (February)

Options

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 I love country heat!! :) I am looking into the app you use now! :)
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team. I got to walk two miles at a pretty decent pace. I really needed that and feel so much better. The rest of this week, I am going to try and go to the gym. My water intake is still low so I need to focus back on getting atleast 40oz a day. Hope every had a great Monday and has a blessed evening.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Only got 24 oz of water today BUT I was under my calories! This is a victory for me because I haven’t been under my cals in 2 weeks (reason for my weight gain the past two weeks). Small steps right?!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Feb. Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 235.6
    Current Weight: 231.2

Lost that water weight that I gained from getting back to gym after the flu. I made the gym 6X this past week and was in the green on calories every day. Hope everyone on the team has a great week!
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone!

The sun is shining here today! :) The high is going to be 32, and today is a slow day at the office plus I believe my boss is going to be here (usually I am here by myself) My daily goal is to walk around the block every hour! I need some sun:)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Feb. Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 235.6
    Current Weight: 231.2

Lost that water weight that I gained from getting back to gym after the flu. I made the gym 6X this past week and was in the green on calories every day. Hope everyone on the team has a great week!

woohoo excellent job!!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    Keep up the great work everyone!

The sun is shining here today! :) The high is going to be 32, and today is a slow day at the office plus I believe my boss is going to be here (usually I am here by myself) My daily goal is to walk around the block every hour! I need some sun:)

the sun is out here too! Im going to get all the sun I can!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Today’s weight 188.0 lbs
  • shawna357
    Options
    Ecowles675 wrote: »
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in week: Feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Starting Weight 1/31: 210
    2/7: 208
    2/14: 205

I made it to the gym 5 times last week. Water has been a struggle for some reason, getting about 50 oz in. Would like to get it back up to around 80. That is my goal this week!!

Keep up the great work guys! We can take this week!!

Awesome loss. I am having issues with my water intake as well. I believe it is because it is winter so water is better when it is hotter.
  • shawna357
    Options
    I have gotten to go to the gym yesterday and today. I am waiting to go back with my brother this evening. I am becoming addicted. Lol Hope everyone is having a blessed day.
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    User: shamrockmist
    Week 2 Feb.
    Previous weight (2/7/18) 173
    Current weight: (2/7/18) 174.2
  • culmo80
    culmo80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    culmo80
    February week 2
    Thursdays
    Previous: 179.4
    Today: 178.0
  • shawna357
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow and it is not looking to good. Did everyone have a good day yesterday? It was me and my husband's 21st anniversary and I am in Oh and he is in TN. Lol I not upset though, I need this time to figure things out before I go back to my demands of life at home. I am up again but I am going to try and walk, walk, and walk some more and drink, drink, drink to get some pounds off before posting my weight tomorrow. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
  • shawna357
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    @Ecowles675 great job! :) keep the great work

@shawna357 Isn't funny how we go from not wanting to go to the gym to getting upset cause we didn't get to work out? I am starting to get there. Last night I started jogging on the treadmill it wasn't for very long, but its a start! :)

Since starting this Journey on Jan 1 I now officially over 20 pounds gone!!

That is awesome great loss and dedication.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    Previous weight 168.1
    Current: 166.8

Logging every bite is important. Walking a ton of steps even if it's before bed just to make over 10,000. Cut out alcohol. All together , feeling really good. Happy Friday, everyone!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Weigh In Week: Feb, Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 186.2
    Today's Weight: 187.4

It’s my TOM and I tend to retain a lot of water during this time. Hopefully I’ll see a good drop next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

• tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Username: tomedog
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous week's weight: 240
    Current weight: 238

On a mission and I shall not be denied!!!
This discussion has been closed.