• shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    User: shamrockmist
    Week 4 Feb
    Weigh in day: Wed.
    Previous weight (2/21/18) 173.2
    Current weight: (2/28/18) 173.2

Unfortunately, my weight has not gone down anymore in almost a month. I don’t eat a lot I’m walking a lot and I exercise. I guess I’ll have to keep at it and do more!

Plateaus are the worse, just keep at it and change things up to confuse your body. Are you losing inches? Sometimes inches come off and the weight stays the same werid but it happens.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Ecowles675 wrote: »
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in week: Feb week 4
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Starting Weight 1/31: 210
    2/7: 208
    2/14: 205
    2/21: 202
    2/28: 200

Hopefully next week will be a little better. Sprained my ankle last week so I haven't been able to work out. Trying to make good food choices to compensate for no gym time.

Way to go with the loss. I hate to here about your ankle and hope it heals quickly.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @wyhorzegal thank you, I try to be a cheerleader and encouager to everyone. We are all on a journey to being healthy and changing our lifestyle so helping each other out is a plus. I love how this team is so active and that helps see the struggle is real
  • culmo80
    culmo80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    culmo80
    Feb. Week 4
    Thursday
    Previous Weight: 178.8
    Current Weight: 177.6
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I noticed on the March spreadsheet, the starting weights are from week 3 and not week 4. Will this be changed or is this my starting weight?

Thanks!
    Debbie
  • shawna357
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    Good morning! I noticed on the March spreadsheet, the starting weights are from week 3 and not week 4. Will this be changed or is this my starting weight?

Thanks!
    Debbie

From my understanding Week four is going to be the starting weight because Sunday starts week 1 of March. @craigo3154 am I correct with this info.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal
    Weigh in Thursday
    LW 223.2
    TW 221.2

I am ok with the loss:) I missed last months goal by 1.2 pounds:( bummer! guess that means I will have to work harder this month!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »

Thanks!
    Debbie

@dheliason. Well done for noticing.

The Week 4 weight will be the one used, just not all week 4 weights are in yet. I will copy in the final Week 4 weights of all competitors into the March starting weights when I close off February on Sunday.

The process I use for the new month takes starting weight as:
    • nominated weight or
    • last week of last month weight or
    • second last week of last month weight.

If none of these, the competitor is not assigned to a team. The competition needs a starting weight to function.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @rvaugh07 and @12774, I hope all is well and you two are still with us. If so don't forget to post for week four.
  • mamasuzie125
    mamasuzie125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Last week :180.8
    This week:180.8
    No change, but at least I didn't gain, felt like I was going to. Total loss this month : 3ish lbs
    Not to my goal of 6-8 lbs, but considering how much I cheated my diet I'm glad to have lost at least some, hopefully next month I'll have more sucess. Good luck everyone!
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    tomedog
    Weigh in: Friday
    Previous Weight: 236.5
    Current Weight: 234.7

Looking forward to keeping it going in March!!!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: Feb, Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 170.8
    Today's Weight: 171.4

I think the soy sauce from the sushi last night got me. I still have my "eyes on the prize" in March.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Weigh In Week: Feb, Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 185.4
    Today's Weight: 182.4

I’m ready and determined for March!!! Let’s do this all my flab u less friends!!
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

I was actually at a deficit this week, but I ate a lot of middles roday, and icecream. It's all about self control, and I didn't have it today. I'm not going to worry if I gain weight tomorrow on my weigh in day that's okay I have another week to try to lose the weight again.

My focus on my workout this week was strength training when I used to just do cardio which helped me with my weight loss. Now I think I'll do a combination of both.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Username: shockvalue07
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week 4
    Previous weight: 187.2
    Current weight: 186.4
  • shawna357
    Options
    shawna357
    Week 4
    Friday
    P.W. 202.8
    C.W. 202.8
    Sorry all didn't change any. March is a new month.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Last week :180.8
    This week:180.8
    No change, but at least I didn't gain, felt like I was going to. Total loss this month : 3ish lbs
    Not to my goal of 6-8 lbs, but considering how much I cheated my diet I'm glad to have lost at least some, hopefully next month I'll have more sucess. Good luck everyone!

I didn't lose much or if any in Feb. Wanting to go for ten pounds in March. We got this.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @StephanieChicago , @tomedog , @aganey , @leni1us , and @shockvalue07.
    Good job teammates, hope to see ya next month.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    @StephanieChicago , @tomedog , @aganey , @leni1us , and @shockvalue07.
    Good job teammates, hope to see ya next month.

Thanks @shawna357 I will be there! Also don’t beat yourself up for maintaining. That’s still great! Shows you kept some control over the week!
This discussion has been closed.