March Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• mznik114
    mznik114 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo 240s! So excited about my weightloss this week!!! Tried IF this week...wasn't bad at all since I'm fat adapted I guess. Yippie!

February 28th: 250.6

Sunday 03/04: 245.8 (-4.8)
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in but this month is going to be tuff as it’s my birthday on 3rd, Mother’s Day on 11th and Easter at the end of the month.

Plans have been made for me so I might go off track but I will get straight back on it. I hope it won’t scupper my weight loss too much.

Feb 28th - 88.1kgs
    March 4th
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st
  • Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    03/01: 222.8
    03/04: 222.0 (-0.8)
    03/11
    03/18
    03/25
    03/31

Back at it...day 3 today.
  • Rellifox
    Rellifox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New to the Group and Looking forward to the challenge. Would like to drop 10lbs this month. Good Luck everyone.

March 4/2018 - 227.4lbs
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    2018shauna wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips! :)

my weight today (my starting weight) is 120.6 lbs
    Hope to loose 7lbs this month.

Ps couldn’t find the spreadsheet.

A couple of things, I know you said you were hypothyroid and could seem to stop gaining weight and that you want to loose 15lbs. I'm just a bit concerned that, depending upon your height and build in that your starting weight is only 120.6 lbs and so to take 15lbs off would leave you at just 105lbs which is very low unless you are quite petite in size (unlike me!!). if that's correct for your height and build then go ahead but if it's going to leave you underweight then please reconsider your end weight loss goal as health is better than a number on a scale!

Also if you look at the Announcements under where you find the March Challenge, you will find the Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet. It's the first post. If it doesn't work then ask @NikkiJRM and she will sort it out for you.

Hope all goes well this month! <3
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @shizzlebeef You've got this! 30lbs in TWO months!! :):)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stormywxs288 goodness that's way too much energy for me even to look up what a dragon flag is never mind do one!!!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @mznik114 good work!

@Koso2006 down is down!

@jotti101 going off doesn't matter too much, it's the staying off that gets you!
  • sandyh1414
    sandyh1414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't find the spreadsheet.. Please add me.. Shooting for 10lbs this month... Long stretch for me but I think I finally have figured out this Keto Diet.. (no snacks!!!!!)

Starting 2/28 164 lbs

March 4th - 162.5 (lowest I have been in 10 years)
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st

We all have got this!!!! Sandy :)
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    March goal weight: 179.8lbs

Feb 28th: 189.8lb
    Mar 4th: 190.4
    Mar 11th:
    Mar 18th:
    Mar 24th:
    Mar 31st:
    March Total weight loss:
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    jotti101 wrote: »
    I am in but this month is going to be tuff as it’s my birthday on 3rd, Mother’s Day on 11th and Easter at the end of the month.

Plans have been made for me so I might go off track but I will get straight back on it. I hope it won’t scupper my weight loss too much.

Feb 28th - 88.1kgs
    March 4th
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st

We must have different calendars. The one I abide by does show Good Friday in March (March 30) so on Easter on April 1. Mother's Day is In May. Sunday May 13th.
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 4th: 168.7 lb
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st
  • natedecker13
    natedecker13 Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm for the March challenge. had some struggles during February. mostly due to poor drinking habits. diet soda is not not my friend. changes my hunger cues and proper hydration.

I'll join the plank challenge, been wanting to start adding some core work before I add more workout. need to build that foundation! are we planking on elbows or full arm extension?

Feb 28th: 272.4
    March 4th: 269.2
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'll join the plank challenge, been wanting to start adding some core work before I add more workout. need to build that foundation! are we planking on elbows or full arm extension?

The exercise challenge is your individual call. Pick something you want to improve on, make it public by telling us, then report on your progress occasionally during the month. For example: I picked pull ups because I couldn't do even one. My hope is to catch up with HaileeJo13 at 8 by the end of March. However, just WATCHING a video of the Dragon Flag is as close to that exercise as I'll get. Freschuetz is on his own as far as I'm concerned :#

You're welcome to join us with any exercise you wish or the plank of your choice. The idea is to challenge yourself, then Get-R-Done. Looking forward to hearing your progress reports.

• pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    February was great at the beginning and then I seemed to plateau toward the end of the month. This month I need to get that out of my head and refocus for March. I think what happened is with my husband's schedule shift I have been eating late, like around 930pm or 10pm, then going to bed. I am going to reshift my IF eating back to between 4pm to 8pm. Hopefully I'll start to see a scale move again.

January 1: 266
    January 31: 249
    February 27: 240.5

Sunday 03/04: 240 (-.5)
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:

March Goal: 229

• chinatowninchina
    Options
    @kpk54 It's the UK, Mother's Day!! Easter etc is the same.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @pendennis Just remember you have lost 26lbs sine January 1st that's amazing!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @kpk54 It's the UK, Mother's Day!! Easter etc is the same.

Ah, thanks! It took me aback initially. I was thinking I may have planned a trip the wrong month and looked it up (the USA Mother's Day). LOL.
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey friends!

I'm still without power here. I won't be able to access our Spreadsheet until it's sorted out. I'll update everything once things are back up & running.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I’ve got another challenge for anyone on this thread to consider. This challenge is one that you can control! Weight or body fat or measurements like that are dependent on your body’s fickle reaction to your experiment of one. In other words, you can do everything right sometimes and you still GAIN weight or body fat. So, this challenge is NOT about a measurement, it is about an ACTION. Your action!

The challenge is to be Keto true for the rest of the month. That means for 28 days (counting today) you have to do what you need to do to stay in ketosis. I’m only 9 weeks in, so for me that means keeping pretty close to my macros of 5% carbs, 15% protein and 75% fat. For you and others it may mean something different. But, the idea is not to “keto cheat” for 28 days. Four weeks of NO EXCUSES. Stay true to YOUR keto way, whatever that means to you!

Who wants to join in for “It’s Your Thing, Do What YOU Gotta Do Challenge” I’m in!