• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    dopey520 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge Sunday March 4th
    Logged Food: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 3 mile walk around a local street fair

I had to check your profile to see where you were from if your community was already hosting street fairs in early March!! AZ explains it!! My husband will actually be in Yuma, AZ this week for business.
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Challenge Sunday March 4th
    Logged Food: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 3 mile walk around a local street fair

I had to check your profile to see where you were from if your community was already hosting street fairs in early March!! AZ explains it!! My husband will actually be in Yuma, AZ this week for business.

Yup, I think our winter lasted about 5 weeks or so this year.. It was our "Winter" Street fair and it was sunny a high of 72, so definitely a nice day for a walk outside on my official rest day.
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Username: Dopey520
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous week's weight: 335.3
    This week's weight: 330.6

That is a fantastic loss, Albert! You are definitely a man on a mission, and we are glad that you are a man on our team, with numbers like that!! Well done!!

Thank you, Definitely on a mission. I am on another challenge from a different website and basically need to weigh 296 on July 22nd in order to win that challenge so joining this group seemed beneficial in order to keep me on track and have some fun doing it. :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Dopey520
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Previous week's weight: 335.3
    This week's weight: 330.6

That is a fantastic loss, Albert! You are definitely a man on a mission, and we are glad that you are a man on our team, with numbers like that!! Well done!!

Thank you, Definitely on a mission. I am on another challenge from a different website and basically need to weigh 296 on July 22nd in order to win that challenge so joining this group seemed beneficial in order to keep me on track and have some fun doing it. :smiley:

You just had me doing some quick math...a little under two pounds a week should put you there. You so got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: VintageGeek42
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous week's weight: 328 (23 stone 4lbs)
    This week's weight: 324 (23 stone 1lbs)

Very nice loss posted this morning, Em!! Now I bet you are really glad that you behaved yourself at that birthday party!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - February Week #4 [/b (Sun the 25th to Sat. the 3rd)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @GardenMama129 (6)
    @HASWLRS (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @karynclarke (4)
    @Tracie_Lord (4)

Attempted:
    @holly2e (3)
    @primekayprime (2)
    @motherorftwins95 (1)
    @Nicoletime4me - (1)

@GardenMama129 continued her winning ways and increased her streak in the Winner's Circle to 5 weeks!!! That is being very accountable and dedicated; congratulations!! However, she was not alone at the top last week. She had company... me!! The last time I was in the Winner's Circle was sometime in late 2017......

@karynclarke continued with her Notable Effort, and @Tracie_Lord had a Notable Effort of her own, for the first time!! Nicely done, ladies!!

For the four of you who attempted last week, just try to add one more day this week and see what happens. Who knows, maybe you'll get on a roll and end up in the Winner's Circle!!

• VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Very nice loss posted this morning, Em!! Now I bet you are really glad that you behaved yourself at that birthday party!!

Very glad indeed.. onwards and upwards (or downwards in the case of the scales)
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: katevt78
    Weigh in week: March week 1
    Previous week's weight: 187.4
    This week's weight: 185

Continuing your losing ways, I see!! Nicely done, Kate!!

Thanks!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 166.0
    Todays Weight: 168.0

I've been struggling a lot lately. Sorry, team. I'm hoping to turn things around this month!

Is it something we can help you with?
  • Jess_Weatherton4
    Jess_Weatherton4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Monday March 5th
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 45 min kettle bell workout
  • Jess_Weatherton4
    Jess_Weatherton4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 166.0
    Todays Weight: 168.0

I've been struggling a lot lately. Sorry, team. I'm hoping to turn things around this month!

We’ve all been there! Life is full of surprises and can definitely get us down. May your strength overcome your struggles!! You got this. 1 day at a time!!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Monday, March 5th
    Logged: yes
    under calories: no, craving the carbs today
    exercise: yes, dancing around the house with my kids-30 mins.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hey all!! Sorry for the late intro! I'm Karyn, 35, mom to 3 boys (two 16 year olds and a 9 year old), scientist and roller derby player.

I have a 212 day logging streak and have lost 45 lbs in that time. I've still got around 40 lbs to go, but am currently on maintenance calories as I broke my finger a couple of weeks ago playing in our first game of the season.

I'm away for a few days rest and relaxation, so won't be able to weigh, so I'll weigh-in a day early.

Previous weight: 185.3 lbs
    This week: 184.5 lbs
    Apparently healing a broken finger uses up more calories than I thought... Was expecting a slight gain with water weight from the extra carbs, not a loss of nearly a pound!

Congratulations on your unexpected loss!! Enjoy your few days away and we will see you when you get back!
This discussion has been closed.