Options
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    March Week 1
    Previous weight: 225.8 (Feb 27)
    Current weight: 222.2 (March 6)
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Have been non compliant for the past 4 weeks. I do know that I have gained several pounds and I am going to I am going to refocus and get rid of those unwanted pounds. I am very disappointed in myself. Please let me know how I can view the spreadsheet. :s:s:s
    March week #1
    Weigh in day Tues
    Todays weight 195.3lbs
  • rvaugh07
    rvaugh07 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    Sorry team, I just finished doing a refeed/2 week break, and did not do well with calories.

Rvaugh07
    March week one
    Monday
    Previous: 220
    Current: 222.6

Good to see you again. Hang in there we got this.

Thank you. First day back and already dropped 1.6 of those pounds I had gained. I'm guessing most of it was water weight.
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi team!!

I was going through the results for February and we were second place!! Whoot whoot!!
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    March Week 1
    Previous weight: 225.8 (Feb 27)
    Current weight: 222.2 (March 6)

Awesome loss.
  • shawna357
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Have been non compliant for the past 4 weeks. I do know that I have gained several pounds and I am going to I am going to refocus and get rid of those unwanted pounds. I am very disappointed in myself. Please let me know how I can view the spreadsheet. :s:s:s
    March week #1
    Weigh in day Tues
    Todays weight 195.3lbs

You can go to the main page and go down to where it says March. That should bring up the spreadsheet for March.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Hi team!!

I was going through the results for February and we were second place!! Whoot whoot!!

The last week of Feb we were in second but for the month Flab-u-less was the biggest loser team.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Shawna, thanks for leading us! You are awesome!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Koira, I want your muscles!! Where do I begin?
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Yesterday was amazing lots of walking and sun! I even made it around the little lake by my office, only had to scale over some snow drifts! haha and I still made it to the gym last night!

Tomorrow is my weigh in hopefully it will be a good one!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @ Shawna, thanks, I was able to view the spreadsheet.
    I braved the weather and was able to go to the gym. Did 60 mins of water aerobics and 20 mins on the treadmill. I am very determined to meet my goal within the next 6 months.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @jamesfamily4 way to go that is an awesome lose starting this month.

@lositall good loss

@lacatgirl great you made your goal and set other ones

@Ecowles675 way to stick with exercising and hope your ankle gets to feeling better.

@12774 glad to help and see the determination, I believe you have the focus to meet your goals.

@wyhorzegal way to go with the walking, I am jealous you have pretty weather. I actually woke up to snow and can't wait until it gets warmer and I can enjoy the outside.

Everybody is doing awesome. Stay focused, stay hydrated, and try to do some kind of activity for 30 mins. Everyone have a blessed evening.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    March Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 216
    Current Weight: 220

Sorry this is late but I've been away for a workshop since Saturday and I'm just getting home. It was a great time but a bad week of eating and no exercise. My hope is this weekend I'll be able to get back on track.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Koira, I want your muscles!! Where do I begin?

@lacatgirl ,That picture is my goal!

• Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 sorry for being so late this week... I sent you a pm but you might not have gotten it

Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 198.8
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 201.4
    Week 2 (Mar 11):
    Week 3 (Mar 18):
    Week 4 (Mar 25):

Struggling with emotional eating/not eating... when I get down emotionally I tend to not eat for longer periods of time which shuts down my metabolism and then I crave junk food to compensate... taking one day at a time and trying to stay positive and motivated :)

The struggle is real 5gi5rbp7tjg5.png
  • freyjaguide
    freyjaguide Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Checking in :)

Starting weight March 1:
    232 lbs
    Today's weight March 8:
    230 lbs

I'm very pleasantly surprised, I didn't work hard this week because life got in the way. I didn't expect to drop 2 lbs!
This discussion has been closed.