Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (March 12/18)
    Last week's weight: 160
    Today's weight: 160

Have a great week everyone. Cheers.
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in under 310 (309.8) on my home scale.
    First time in a long time and moving in the right direction....Great to see everyone's stories on this thread.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Are there any team mini challenges for this week? I am in need for some motivation!
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Are there any team mini challenges for this week? I am in need for some motivation!

How about we strive towards 20 to 30 mins being active? We can walk, run, or zumba. What do you think, or if you have an idea it is wrlcomed?
  • shawna357
    Options
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    Rvaugh07
    March week 2
    Monday
    Previous: 222.6
    Current: 218.8

Lost the water weight plus. Glad to see that after my 2 week break I didn't have any real gain.

Awesome loss way to stay with it.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Hang in there team don't become discouraged with your journey. This challenge is just a friendly and fun competition to keep us motivated and held accountable. It is not to discourage or make you want to stop. Please focus on why you started this journey in the first place and press on. Have a blessed night.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling really bad and I need help!! I just don't know what to do anymore to keep me focused and going. I do really well for about two weeks. I eat in my cals, drink my water, exercise and lose weight. Then something in me subconsciously gives up. You would think seeing the scale drop and clothes fitting better and having more energy would be enough to keep me going. However, I just give up and about 3-4 weeks later I've gained the weight back I lost in those two weeks. I keep juggling the same weight back and forth from 182-187 for the past few months now. I'm having a hard time moving past this rut cycle. Even logging in and reading inspirational posts aren't helping. I really want to lose the weight for my health and to get my confidence back that I used to have. All I want to do is hide inside my house and under big t-shirts when I do go to the store or anywhere else. I used to love clothes and doing fun things but my kids have hardly seen that side of me because I never lost my pregnancy weight from my first child over 11 years ago. I was never overweight before that. I just can't believe I've let myself go like this and I want to feel like myself again. I'm sorry for the vent, I'm sure we all have similar feelings because we are all on this very hard journey to lose weight. Im just feeling down on myself about it right now and my husband (my rock and biggest supporter) is at work. What all have you done to push through a never ending cycle of being on point then self-sabotage? Thanks for bearing with me. You all are amazing.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    @aganey I am right there with you I fluctuate between 187 and 184. I just can’t seem to keep up with a healthy diet. I do good on the days I work but then self sabotage right before dinner with snacks, soda, and dinner til I go to bed. I was doing so good for a while there. I came down from 201 in September. I need to get my mojo back!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    @shawna357 I think that’s a good idea, let’s do it!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Ok I did 5 squats in the bathroom and 5 crunches at the break table at work! I’m trying!
  • edabl405
    edabl405 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Edabl405
    Starting: 156
    3/6 153.6
    3/13 154.1
    Rough week saying no to junk food! Also, taking my 8 year old pup in for ACL repair surgery today....hoping to have my faithful walking friend back...but apparently an 8 week recovery and first 3 weeks only necessary activity.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 198.8
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 201.4
    Week 2 (Mar 11): 202.4 (+1.0)
    Week 3 (Mar 18):
    Week 4 (Mar 25):
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    March Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 224.0
    Current Weight: 221.6

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I thought I added this but it didn’t post so I’ll try again.
    nebslp
    March Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous weight: 222.2
    Current weight: 220.4
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    March Week #2
    Weigh day Tuesday
    Previous weight 195.3
    Current weight 195.0
  • shawna357
    Options
    Way to go @bisonpitcher and @nebslp.

@tomedog thank you for sharing it helps to read how the struggle is real for others.

@aganey I don't know what it is when it comes to seeing results and then instead of that motivating and helping us move forward, we move backwards. Could it be fear because after all we don't know how we got this way or when it happened? I just remind myself, this didn't happen over night and neither will losing weight happen overnight. However, gaining weight seemed to come on faster and I enjoyed life. Now the process of losing weight is slow like a snail and miserable because it feels like I am missing out especially when my family and I go out to eat and instead of having the freedom to order whatever, I try to find the lowest calorie food and suffer through. I get so mad when I do so good with calories and workout everyday and see no results but I have to realize I am doing this for myself.

Venting is okay and I definitely welcome it.

For my exercise, I have been moving things around and redecorating. So you guessed it a trip to Lowe's and again moving a lot of stuff. So not only active but strength training. Everyone have a blessed night.
This discussion has been closed.