Starting weight (Feb 25): 135.6
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 136.2
    Week 2 (Mar 11): 138.5
    Week 3 (Mar 18):
    Week 4 (Mar 25):
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can say I find comfort in knowing I am not the only one struggling right now. I really feel for @aganey. It takes a lot to maintain the motivation and drive to stick to healthy habits, because they are intangible. I fell off the bandwagon last two weeks - was sick, started a new job, hence did not go to the gym AND ate more than usual. I was reluctant to weigh myself. But as @nebslp said above, we need to be kind to ourselves, that also includes allowing ourselves to be off-track from time to time. So I will go back to the gym tomorrow. And with spring around the corner, I am sure all of us will be more active with more outdoor activities.
  • koirakoira
    Options
    It's definitely just a small bump in the road. Keep up the good spirit!!
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Hi all, Weigh in today very disappointing. I was 178.8- EXACTLY the same as last week! This is so crazy as I had a colonoscopy Monday (joys of getting older) and had to spent Sunday fasting...literally no solid food. I think it put my body into starvation mode - I sometimes feel that in a post apocalyptic world I would be the last one standing- happily surviving on one blade of grass a day! I am going to try not to let it get me down...and to keep in mind that I am 10lbs down and this is just a bump in the road. I will get to the gym today and get my fitbit working! One day at a time....Ill make it up next week- I promise team!!

• jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight (Feb 28): 162.2
    Week 1 : 157
    Week 2 : 155.2
    Week 3 :
    Week 4 :
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone sharing and being real.
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight (Feb 28): 162.2
    Week 1 : 157
    Week 2 : 155.2
    Week 3 :
    Week 4 :

Good lose after your big lose last week.
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lositall
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Last week: 252
    Week 2: 250.8
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the kind words. It helped so much just to get my feelings out. It means so much to know I can be so candid and in return get an outpouring of support. You all are so strong and supportive and amazing. I still haven't logged my food this week due to my son being on spring break and we have just been going non stop with activities. I'm not eating my best but I'm not eating my worst either. I'm also staying very active. Im not going to beat myself up no matter what the scale says come Friday. Also, tom has come and the week before is ALWAYS my worst week with cravings and emotions (hence the vent and the horrible eating). I need to get a plan in place for that week each month. Knowledge is power and I need to use it to my advantage. Again thanks for all the support, we are all in this together and you all have definitely made me feel less alone in this battle.
  • culmo80
    culmo80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: culmo80
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight (Feb 28): 177.8
    Week 1 : 177.6
    Week 2 : 176.6
    Week 3 :
    Week 4 :
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight (Mar 1): 312.4
    Week 1 : 310.6
    Week 2 : 307.8
    Week 3 :
    Week 4 :
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    User: shamrockmist
    Weigh in day: Wed.
    Previous weight (2/28/18) 173.2
    Week 1 March : 174.8
    Week 2 March: 172.8

I’m so sorry for not responding last week. I didn’t realize it had started. I didn’t respond yesterday because I forgot again. I will try harder to remember for next week.

Thank You!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself today- down 1 -
    Start 181.8
    week 1 -179.8
    week 2 - 177.7
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal
    Weigh in Thursday
    LW 218.2
    TW 215
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in week: March week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Starting Weight 2/28: 200
    3/7: 199
    3/15: 197
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I can lose ten pounds, working hard, keeping track and then slowly I start to gain, one pound at a time. I want to get through this plateau. My sister does something called morning pages. I think some of us carry a lot of pain or mistakes from the past or regrets, and we comfort ourselves with food. Morning pages means every day write down all your thoughts, anything that comes to mind. Let it all out. Then, shred the paper; no need to keep it, since someone may read it. If you're interested in morning pages, google author Julie Cameron.
    By the way, I dont do morning pages. I really need to however! It could be just what I need. But my sister is a big believer in it. Xo

Here's an article about it:
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/oct/03/morning-pages-change-your-life-oliver-burkeman

Great article -- starting the morning pages tomorrow morning. And definitely shredding when I'm done :smile:
  • koirakoira
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well today.

I was back at the gym this morning. Felt much better the whole day
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Goal tomorrow...add weightlifting before my swim! Didnt work out today but 9.169 steps.
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how helpful being accountable to the group keeps me on track. Really enjoyed seeing all the numbers. I appreciate all of you.
This discussion has been closed.