gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 112 oz

Just trying to get back on track, and my crazy eating, under control.

These times can be a struggle but I have faith that you will tunnel through
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    So I just realized I forgot the Question of the Week!

Baseball is rapidly approaching ( and I'm super excited) so in this spirit, here's the question:

What is your favorite spring or summer sport?

You don't necessarily need to play it either. :)

Swimming and Basketball
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a few.
    Exercise: Yes. 20 minutes on an elliptical
    Water: Around 60 ounces

Comments: Does anyone else cough after doing an intense, endurance-testing exercise lol

Yes I do but that vould be one or two things your body preventing you from a heart attack or your bresthing is irregular and trying to regulate itself both good but something to be aware of. . .try drinking more water in between that helps but depending on the workout sometimes you cant take a break in betweem but I was told to modified the workout so that you are able to take sips in between. It was good advice for me as it actually work and the coughing stop and I was able to get back to my regular workout regimen
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post Thursday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under? I think. I am thinking of investing in a Fitbit. I think the calories logged in my fitness pal are not accurate
    Exercise. 1 hour bodypump
    Water. 48 ounces

Ooh me too Jenn, I think that's a perfect way to keep track of how much calories I burn but I need a waterproof one that I can wear when swimming.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post- Thursday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes 15 min. intentional walk
    Water Yes But I need more I am still thirsty.

Stressful day again today.

Yes I think the stress is going around different things and situation try to find some activity to take your mind off it. I color or knit.

Also keep listening to your body it will let you know how much water you need.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Sorry guys I know I have been MIA but since my accident last week I have been in alot more pain than usual and can't get a handle on it so just been sleeping the day away. WILL TRY TO DO BETTER BUT MAKE NO PROMISES AS EVERYDAY HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE THUS FAR
    ***even behind on class assignments which is not good***(
    :(:s:'(:'(
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 40 minutes treadmill
    Water. 60 ounces

I am tired. Not feeling well. Kids are driving me bananas. I just want ice cream and to sleep for an entire day.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    just finished doing my catchup read.

@143tobe & @carlsoda Great to see some other outdoors fans here. Carl, nothing nicer than cooking over an open fire. Lisa, have a great vacation.

@gemwolf110 I am just so jealous of that snow lol.

@JJKM02 You've got the right idea there, just power on through. It's frustrating to put in the hard yards and not be rewarded, but it will all sort itself out.

@gjaholy33 So sorry to hear you are hurting Gloria. I hope it settles down for you this week.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes weight training, 30 minutes dog walking for the Humane Society.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Today was a study day, but I took an exercise break. Hopefully I finish my prep for test 2 of my A+ certification and get done early next week. I am tired of studying this hard all the time. But I am halfway there and only 2 or 2 and a half weeks into prep, so not bad.
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: March Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.6
    Todays Weight: 225

I highly doubt i gained 6lbs in a week, I did go to a birthday party yesterday and I ate and drank a lot but not 21000 calories XD. It's most likely water weigh as I feel so bloated. Going to try to get 10,000 steps each day this week as well as drink at least 8 glasses of water a day as I've been only hitting 5.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Friday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise No I needed to rest.
    Water Yes But not enough

I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow to get here. My friends mother's funeral will be over and I will be on my way home. It's just been a very long, sad week.
    I do have a non scale win all of my dress slacks fit. I did find a skirt that doesn't look too sloppy. But not for much longer.
  • WinkyElf
    WinkyElf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: March Week 2
    Day: Friday
    PW: 166.4
    CW: 165.5
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 3/16
    Track: kinda
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
    Water: Yes

A little too stressful for me yesterday- kinda gave in temporarily but I shocked myself out of it and moved on! That was a first for me to stop mid-day and then make better choices! Yay!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    Carlsoda
    Week: March week 3
    PW: 153
    3/03 weight: 152
    3/10 weight: 151.2
    CW: 152
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week March Week 2
    PW: 445.4lbs
    CW: 444.5lbs

Still a loss and compare to my progress this week it's the least I expected. Probably not going to reach my monthly goal because if all the set backs but if I lose at least 15lbs this month I'll be happy.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 193.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 191.2 lbs
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Week: March Week 2
    PW =247.4
    CW=248

I decided to get a Fitbit to try to help with some motivation to move. I'm also going to begin 30 day shred. I've ised it before successfully to jumpstart my exercise, hoping it'll work this time too.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post-Friday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise No I needed to rest.
    Water Yes But not enough

I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow to get here. My friends mother's funeral will be over and I will be on my way home. It's just been a very long, sad week.
    I do have a non scale win all of my dress slacks fit. I did find a skirt that doesn't look too sloppy. But not for much longer.

It should say that none of my dress slacks fit. The skirt I found is too big but doesn't look too sloppy. But if I keep losing weight it will be way too big.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Friday’s post
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Notice I’m getting lazy about exercising. I paid for the whole year to give me motivation but it’s not working.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Question of the week
    Favorite summer sport
    Swimming
    Saturday post
    Track yes
    Calories hopefully I can stay under days not over yet.
    Exercise trying to go to the pool for a swim but was out with family walking around
This discussion has been closed.