• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    March 16th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 8.6k
    Upping my steps slowly, not sure how the weekend will go - as we are working at Birmingham MCM Comic Con.. But have made a health packed lunch :smile:

Good for you, getting a few more steps in each day. You will find you will start doing things "inefficiently", just to add more steps. Like, two trips upstairs to put laundry away when you could have done it in one. Too bad you are working at Comic Con and not just attending, because I imagine a lot of steps could be had walking around the convention. Thumbs up for your packed, healthy lunch!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    Ladyj22
    Friday

Yay!! You lost your slight gain from last week and then some! You are at a new low for March!! Congratulations!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    March 16
    Exercise: yes, 45 min body pump, 15 min tabata
    Calories: yes
    My in laws are in town this weekend. I will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Not to avoid them but just cooking and cleaning haha. Wish me luck ;)

You can have too much of a good thing....and I'll put in-laws in that category. (I've been married a lot longer than you!) So spending time in the kitchen is a good thing! And if you are in the kitchen doing the cooking, you can prepare some things that you can eat without completely skewing your calorie intake! Good luck, and sincerely, enjoy your visit with them!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay! Sorry I’ve been so busy with late nights at work and I’ve not been able to keep up with the mini challenge!

3/15
    Logged: yes
    Exercise: yes an hour of weight training!

Don't apologize! The mini challenge is just a tool that can be used to help reach your goals...it is not mandatory, nor is it the only way!

Don't forget to post your weight today, @Jess_Weatherton4, for this week or else you will miss out!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'm Back and I'M MARRIED!!!!
    I had a lovely day. I did not do anything related to MFP. I ate , drank and was merry. Sunday I'll get back on the 'wagon' so to speak and carry on my regular way. I'm only getting married once and wasn't going to worry about anythng other than that :)

Congratulations!!! Well, I should hope that you weren't thinking about calories or scales or logging food or any of us on your wedding day! I am so glad you enjoyed the day completely, and created some beautiful memories!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 16-
    Calories: no, but only over 5 cal
    Exercise: yes- 25 min walk

Five calories, when the practice of logging calories is not an exact science, is negligible and I am going to count that as under!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    My3boys424
    Weigh-in Week: 2
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Start Weight: 141.5

Week 1: 140.5
    Current: 141.5

Hang in there....it's a tough stretch of road for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last week 188.4
    Today 188.8

Only a slight up. Last week, you had a big loss, so it is not really surprising you didn't see one this week. Stay the course and your slight "up" will disappear and turn into a "down" again!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @dechensangmo3 , do you have a weight for me? This week closes tonight!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My intake of food yesterday was above and beyond. I made the mistake of sitting down at my computer after I got home from work when I was very tired (been awake since 4:30 am, thanks to hubby's alarm) and very hungry. A measured out snack quickly became the whole bag, and then some. I need to make a rule with myself about eating at the computer, when and what I can and cannot eat. "Snacking" is not to be allowed at any time. If I really want a snack I need to not be at my computer...anywhere else, but not at the computer!! On a positive note, I did get in 11 glasses of water and some exercise (Friday night is my curling night). How is everyone else doing?
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/16
    Pass day
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    My intake of food yesterday was above and beyond. I made the mistake of sitting down at my computer after I got home from work when I was very tired (been awake since 4:30 am, thanks to hubby's alarm) and very hungry. A measured out snack quickly became the whole bag, and then some. I need to make a rule with myself about eating at the computer, when and what I can and cannot eat. "Snacking" is not to be allowed at any time. If I really want a snack I need to not be at my computer...anywhere else, but not at the computer!! On a positive note, I did get in 11 glasses of water and some exercise (Friday night is my curling night). How is everyone else doing?

Oh my goodness I feel the same way about snacking- once I start it’s nearly impossible to stop! Someone once told me I could have 10 French fries and be ok....I know I could never stop at 10 so I’d rather just avoid altogether for now! Lol
  • Jess_Weatherton4
    Jess_Weatherton4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm Back and I'M MARRIED!!!!
    I had a lovely day. I did not do anything related to MFP. I ate , drank and was merry. Sunday I'll get back on the 'wagon' so to speak and carry on my regular way. I'm only getting married once and wasn't going to worry about anythng other than that :)

That’s awesome!! Congratulations!
  • Jess_Weatherton4
    Jess_Weatherton4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    3/17
    Weigh in: 161.6
    Next week is going to be much better!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3/17
    Weigh in: 161.6
    Next week is going to be much better!!!

Love your attitude...most days we can do better!! But don't be too hard on yourself.....you did lose over half a pound!
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saturday 17th March
    Tracked - Yep
    Caleries - Under
    Exercise - No - But up at 6am and on my feet from 8am till 6pm.. (feet are killing me, and doing it all over again tomorrow)..
    Steps - 11k (most I've managed so far)
  • drea2011
    Options
    3/17
    Exercised: yep focus t x 2 + 10 mins circuit training
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

• miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    March 17th
    Exercise: yes. 30 min walk and playtime at the park.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/17
    Tracking-yes
    Calories- no...i have a weakness for Irish soda bread :(
    Exercise- yes, cleaned the whole house
  • drea2011
    Options
    Today’s weigh in 224.9
    Last week: 226. Something lol

Yay! Another week starting is off right! Happy Sunday peeps!
This discussion has been closed.