2»

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Got a call from Apple our phone batteries were in so we had to go and get them done today. We stopped for lunch at Kona Grill and as I didn’t have my phone to check, I ordered a starter, or what I thought would be a small plate. I checked Kona Nutrition when I got home because and found out it’s over 1300 cals… needless to say, pass day for me today. But it’s all good, I enjoyed the food and I won’t have it again, and I have a new battery in my phone and won’t have to charge it 3 plus times per day.

@BadgerLamb236 @jugar I love hearing your horse stories!

@Westschmeis Very impressive step count!

@am_change Hope you get your essay finished so you can have some down time this weekend

@puttyputty Hope you feel better

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, back exercises including crunches & planks, triceps extensions & push-ups.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Happy St Paddy's Day to all celebrating.

Yesterday the weather was so mild I didn't need a cost and today... we have snow again! Someone else posted this and it made me laugh! We all k ow that last word person, right?!
    po4yqdpydwyp.jpg

Pass again for me. I have an essay due in on Monday for my masters /post grad /whatever you call it where you are and that (and my 2 year old)s eaten all my time today. I know other personality types (@craigo3154) would have finished it by now while managing their time to still eat and exercise well. I don't have/exercise that self control!
    That did make me laugh a lot, thank you!!! Snow still about here in UK...
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    March 17
    Pass day 3

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Maybe, but probably not

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    No. I got trapped behind the kitchen table at a Paddy day party. There were just too many treats and dips and stuff to even attempt it. Sad story, I know.
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Reporting in for Friday and Saturday. H ere is the Korean BBQ I had for lunch. It was really good and remarkable clean eating. Both my friend and I needed a bit more protein...but that will be for our next trip! It was really tasty and nice to eat out for a change. ...But pass day with no exercise

Saturday, ....I am still exhausted .... although I ran today...but that is for tomorrow.
    I swam 1100 meters in the pool...I did not track my food. Got my hair cut and then cleaned the house.
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2nd pass day.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    March 17, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    CORRECTION
    March 17
    Exercise: yes
    Logging: yes
    Calories: no
    I guess when the app fully updated I was over. Oh well. I will keep going for the rest of the month.
    Bummer.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute. Is this where I can use a pass? If so, then I am using my first pass. Whew! Thought I had really messed up. The Challenge continues.