TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I totally have forgotten to post my water intake...I’ve been drinking it though! I have a 33 oz water bottle with a fruit infuser and I refill it 3-5 times a day I’ve been pretty consistent!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mar Week 3
    Previous Weight: 228.6
    Current Weight: 228.6

Hello team! Sorry, I've been absent. I've been SICK since Weds and had a 3-day migraine on top of it. (I get them sometimes.) I didn't do a very good job of tracking anything since then and did not keep up with any of my exercise schedule.

I really appreciate everyone that checked up on me and called me out like I asked!

I'm ready to get back on track this week and post some losses!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mar Week 3

Hello team! Sorry, I've been absent. I've been SICK since Weds and had a 3-day migraine on top of it. (I get them sometimes.) I didn't do a very good job of tracking anything since then and did not keep up with any of my exercise schedule.

I really appreciate everyone that checked up on me and called me out like I asked!

So glad you are back in the land of the living! No loss, but no gain either!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Today’s weigh in 224.9
    Last week: 226. Something lol

Yay! Another week starting is off right! Happy Sunday peeps!

Thank you for the wonderful start...you lost a pound and a half last week!! Nicely done!!
  • drea2011
    Options
    Glad you’re feeling better!
    primekayprime
    Mar Week 3

• Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jen, and since my youngest son left for college I’ve put on the “freshman 15”. We have done lots of empty nest celebrating! Since January I’ve been back at the gym, and I feel a lot better, but my pants still don’t fit! So I’m hoping that some inspiration and accountability with help me stay focused.

Hey, Jen. Today is your weigh-in day. Do you happen to have a weight for me?

Hi, yes! I wanted to report that I made it to the gym all 5 days this week! I wrote myself a new program where I’m lifting all major muscle groups 3 days a week, and I did cardio all 5 days.

I weighted in at 180.2 on Friday
    I started at 177.

So up a couple of pounds, but I didn’t eat horribly or drank too much, so I’m not too worried about it! I plan on keeping moving forward with all the good things I’m doing. When I get my weekly report I’ll try to see where I need to tighten things up a little.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jen, and since my youngest son left for college I’ve put on the “freshman 15”. We have done lots of empty nest celebrating! Since January I’ve been back at the gym, and I feel a lot better, but my pants still don’t fit! So I’m hoping that some inspiration and accountability with help me stay focused.

Hey, Jen. Today is your weigh-in day. Do you happen to have a weight for me?

Hi, yes! I wanted to report that I made it to the gym all 5 days this week! I wrote myself a new program where I’m lifting all major muscle groups 3 days a week, and I did cardio all 5 days.

I weighted in at 180.2 on Friday
    I started at 177.

So up a couple of pounds, but I didn’t eat horribly or drank too much, so I’m not too worried about it! I plan on keeping moving forward with all the good things I’m doing. When I get my weekly report I’ll try to see where I need to tighten things up a little.

Wow, that's great that you have a gym routine that gets you there 5 days a week. Something to build on, for sure.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, team. Here's the next Question of the Week: What did you do well last week and what could you have done better?

Well, I am still here; I didn't give up so that's something! I got a fair bit accomplished at work, so that helps with the mental side of things. And let's face it....this journey can be mostly between the ears!! I did start drinking my water again, which is a necessity for me to lose weight. (At 1200 calories, I need something to help fill me up that isn't full of calories.) I do need to log my food and make good choices. Duh! And I need to find the what and when in regards to exercise.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    March 17 th Sat
    Track yes
    Calories no exercise yes walking
    My weight today was 149. My old weigh in day Mon.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday.
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking through airports at least 1 1/2 hrs.
    We are traveling. After attending a St Patty’s day party with great food, including green beer and cupcakes, we left Puerto Vallarta and spent all night in MX city in the airport and arrived in Orlando this afternoon.
    We are at my sister’s home and we had chocolate cake, ice cream, candy for my birthday.
    All of this followed a 50 hr. Fast! Woe is me. At the end of my fast I was 148. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, and cringe, I am sure. I left my IP home in PV and I am not going home until the 15 th of April. I am going on a 1 week cruise Sunday. Any one have a suggestion for the likes of me.

• miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    March 18th
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. Les Mills Sprint and also lots of walking.
  • drea2011
    Options
    3/18
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • drea2011
    Options
    Happy birthday
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 221
    Current Weight: 219
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sunday 18th March
    Tracked: Yep
    Calories: under
    Exercise: on feet all day - but No
    Steps: over 11k and my feet are killing me..
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Username:katevt78
    Weigh in day:Monday
    Week: March week 3
    Previous weight:183.6
    Today’s weight:180.4
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 164.0
    Todays Weight: 163.0
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 159
    Todays Weight: 158.2
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Sunday, March 18
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Rearranged furniture in my home office. Moved desks and bookshelves around room. Off-loaded and re-loaded books on book shelves. Also moved tables and boxes and put everything back in order so that it's ready for me to work this morning. Only logged a portion of the time I actually spent on this in MFP. It took the better of about 4 to 5 hours.

Also, this past week was been busy and I didn't feel well for most of it. So much so that I didn't even log my foods all week. I just tried to focus on feeling better and sleeping better. Usually, when I don't log, I gain. So, while I would like to be closer to my March goal, I'm actually grateful for this morning's weigh in. It was at least down, not up, from last week. I am back to logging this week! :)
This discussion has been closed.