Options
    Monday- chest and tris and a 4 mile walk with my son. Done
    Tues-leg
    Wed-back and bis
    Thurs-cardio and abs
    Fri- shoulders
    Sat- rest
    Sun- chest and tris

My shoulder isnt back to 100% so it hurt doing the presses and flys. I did go lower than i should but i did it.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ALRIGHT !!!!!
    It’s GO TIME Ladies (and husbands )

I just read through all of your posts since I’ve been gone and I’m super happy to see you all back here going strong ! It seems like we all sort of had our own type of month of March and that this April Project is ON !
    I love having a plan. It just works. Doesn’t it ? And adapting that said plan when life throws things at us is what makes us a success in the long term and in this new friggen awesome lifestyle that we are living.
    Right ?

Ok so vacation was pretty fantastic, like really, like yeah.
    I’m totally repeating next year.
    Yes. That’s happening.

But NOW is Body Beast Lean time !
    I’m pumped.
    Be ready lol
    • Monday - Build Chest and Tris + 30 mins Netflix Treadmill
    • Tuesday - Build Legs
    • Wednesday after work - Build Back and Bis
    • Thursday after work - Beast Cardio + Abs
    • Friday after work - Build shoulders
    • Saturday after work - Build Chest and Tris
    • Sunday after work - Rest

We’ve got 3 great months of this. I’ve only done 2.5 weeks of the calendar as a trial as you know so after that, we’ll all be experiencing it together for the first time Day by Day, which is so very cool.

One last thing. And I know Bianca will back me up on this.
    I STRONGLY recommend taking before pics. I know I know.... I get it.
    Trust me.
    You don’t need to show them to ANYONE. It’s for you... to see.... at some point... down the road.... where we are now April 2018. They are a POWERFUL UNDENIALBE TOOL that you WILL want to see again, with a different set of eyes, later down the road.

I did it.
    So did B.
    Tough. No joke. Ohhhh yes. But damn. So empowering.

I love you guys and I’m really super happy to have you all here and I truly feel blessed to have you as my fit family.

Love
    Seriously tanned K
    xoxo
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Just went onto Facebook and this is the first thing I see.

This is exactly what we are doing here.
    Making our dreams come true.

6gaaux1c72zh.jpeg
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sunday- chest/tris 20 minutes elliptical
    Monday- legs /xStretch

Tuesday- back/bis
    Wednesday- cardio/abs
    Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-rest
    Saturday- chest/tri's

Lets just say ibuprofen may be needed this week. Ouch!
    I watched the first 2 workouts a couple weeks back and I was not sure BB was for me.

Well I love it! My husband does too! Im so excited! We also took before pictures.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Yay @Jamie6636 !
    I’m so glad you love B.B. and so does your husband. We are in the ring, with the boys, doing big girl things right ?!
    Power rocks.
    This thing is happening.

Before pics ! Awesome !
    Now put them away from your eyes and don’t look at them again until it’s time.

Let’s do the work
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    HFM Training Week 9

Sunday - 4 km steady run
    Monday - rest
    Tuesday - 6 km steady run

Wednesday - 12 km long run
    Thursday - 4 km hill training, 5x hill of doom
    Friday - 4 km tempo run
    Saturday - rest

Some weeks, it feels so great, and others are a struggle. So this week is definitely a struggle. Am fighting a stomach bug. My husband and older son have it. Could not run yesterday, but managed a 6 km today. Some big, bad wind storm is coming to Toronto tonight, but will try for my longer run later tomorrow when it is over. I just want to crawl into bed but have several hours of parenting to go!

This quote from Coach Steve is very fitting:
    There comes a point in every race, when you’re near the end and you’re tired and you’re sore, when you face a serious decision. You can let it beat you. You can wish it were over and pray for the finish line to finally bring this misery to an end. Or, you can attack – you can reach down deep inside and even though you’re tired, and even though you’re sore, and even though it hurts, somewhere in your gut you find another gear, somehow you find a little bit of strength and you press on, and push triumphantly to the finish. - Clara Hughes
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    28brbdeuzlo5.jpeg
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    28brbdeuzlo5.jpeg

NO FRIGGEN KIDDING RIGHT ?!!??!?!?!?!???!!

OMG.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    HFM Training Week 9

Sunday - 4 km steady run
    Monday - rest

Friday - 4 km tempo run
    Saturday - rest

Some weeks, it feels so great, and others are a struggle. So this week is definitely a struggle. Am fighting a stomach bug. My husband and older son have it. Could not run yesterday, but managed a 6 km today. Some big, bad wind storm is coming to Toronto tonight, but will try for my longer run later tomorrow when it is over. I just want to crawl into bed but have several hours of parenting to go!

This quote from Coach Steve is very fitting:
    There comes a point in every race, when you’re near the end and you’re tired and you’re sore, when you face a serious decision. You can let it beat you. You can wish it were over and pray for the finish line to finally bring this misery to an end. Or, you can attack – you can reach down deep inside and even though you’re tired, and even though you’re sore, and even though it hurts, somewhere in your gut you find another gear, somehow you find a little bit of strength and you press on, and push triumphantly to the finish. - Clara Hughes

Lisa !
    You, Coach Steve, and Clara are totally right.
    It's a choice. Always is a choice.
    Sometimes it takes hitting the wall to find out that there is still lots that can be done beyond the wall. I know my return to Leg Day sure tested that for me.

iafi9v8gkfmh.png
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday - Build Chest and Tris + 30 mins Netflix Treadmill
    • Tuesday - Build Legs OMG !!!! :warning:
    • Wednesday after work - Build Back and Bis
    • Thursday after work - Rest due to a work thing after work :rage:
    • Friday after work - Beast Cardio + Abs
    • Saturday after work - Build shoulders
    • Sunday after work - Build Chest and Tris

So yeah.
    My glutes and my hamstrings are laughing at me !!
    They think it's hilarious that I need to hold on to my chair when I get up (and so do my colleagues actually)
    Holy Cannoli.
    I can only imagine tomorrow.
    Right ?!

All in this together right ?
    Thank God !
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Monday- chest and tris and a 4 mile walk with my son ✔
    Tues-leg ✔
    Wed-back and bis ✔
    Thurs-cardio and abs
    Fri- shoulders
    Sat- rest
    Sun- chest and tris
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    HFM Training Week 9

Sunday - 4 km steady run
    Monday - rest

Friday - 4 km tempo run
    Saturday - rest

I ran this morning in the early part of the weird wind storm hitting Toronto. I think that I have now run in every type of weather possible, except for natural disasters! Tomorrow, I meet up with my frenemy, the hill of doom. Everybody’s workouts are very inspiring, keep it going!!
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    This is unbelievable. I am so incredibly sore I can't help but laugh everytime I move. I slept like 11 hours today. Much needed and more ibuprofen. I got beast cardio done. Lol this is the real deal.

Monday- legs /xStretch
    Tuesday- back/bis/ 20 minutes elliptical
    Wednesday- cardio/abs/ beast abs

Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-rest
    Saturday- chest/tri's
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    HFM Training Week 9

Sunday - 4 km steady run
    Monday - rest

Friday - 4 km tempo run
    Saturday - rest

Not going to lie, hill of doom was super hard today. I am listening to the audiobook version of Make Your Bed: Little Things That You Can Do To Change Your Life and Maybe the World by retired Admiral William McRaven. He describes life lessons learned from his esteemed military career and goes into detail about his Navy Seal training, which was beyond intense. He has a chapter on perseverance and not quitting, so as I was struggling, I kept hearing him say “DON’T QUIT!!!!”

I wanted to introduce all of you to my frenemy, the hill of doom. It doesn’t look so bad in this photo, but don’t be fooled!!
    ulwdimflfdpc.jpeg

• bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Monday- chest and tris
    Tues-legs
    Wed-back and bis
    Today-cardio
    just didn’t have it in me to do abs plus my son is sick and asked me every other minute if I was done.

Today’s cardio was killer!! I started those many variations of squats strong and deep and by the end had my legs in more of a diamond shape on those sumos. OMG!

I am also sore and after today am a little scared of tomorrow’s workout. At least it’s my last for the week. I will be feeling proud of myself after my morning workout when I have lived through my first week of body beast.

It is so awesome to be doing it together!
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Tues-leg ✔
    Wed-back and bis ✔
    Thurs-cardio and abs✔
    Fri- shoulders
    Sat- rest
    Sun- chest and tris
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    This is unbelievable. I am so incredibly sore I can't help but laugh everytime I move. I slept like 11 hours today. Much needed and more ibuprofen. I got beast cardio done. Lol this is the real deal.

Monday- legs /xStretch

Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-rest
    Saturday- chest/tri's

Nahhhhh girl, YOU are the Real Deal !
    That Cardio is no friggen joke ! Especially that tap the bench alternating legs thing in the beginning, and AFTER LEG DAY ?!?!? PFFFFTTTTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You guys are the real deal.

I also think it's hilarious to be soooo sore.
    Have we become sadist to laugh at our own self inflicted pain or are we just Beasts now ?!! ;)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Monday- chest and tris
    Tues-legs
    Wed-back and bis
    Today-cardio
    just didn’t have it in me to do abs plus my son is sick and asked me every other minute if I was done.

Today’s cardio was killer!! I started those many variations of squats strong and deep and by the end had my legs in more of a diamond shape on those sumos. OMG!

I am also sore and after today am a little scared of tomorrow’s workout. At least it’s my last for the week. I will be feeling proud of myself after my morning workout when I have lived through my first week of body beast.

It is so awesome to be doing it together!
    Tues-leg ✔
    Wed-back and bis ✔
    Thurs-cardio and abs✔
    Fri- shoulders
    Sat- rest
    Sun- chest and tris

Great work ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just like I wrote Jamie.
    Real Deal Beasts you are.

It is so amazing to be doing this as a team !!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    HFM Training Week 9

Sunday - 4 km steady run
    Monday - rest

Friday - 4 km tempo run
    Saturday - rest

Not going to lie, hill of doom was super hard today. I am listening to the audiobook version of Make Your Bed: Little Things That You Can Do To Change Your Life and Maybe the World by retired Admiral William McRaven. He describes life lessons learned from his esteemed military career and goes into detail about his Navy Seal training, which was beyond intense. He has a chapter on perseverance and not quitting, so as I was struggling, I kept hearing him say “DON’T QUIT!!!!”

I wanted to introduce all of you to my frenemy, the hill of doom. It doesn’t look so bad in this photo, but don’t be fooled!!
    ulwdimflfdpc.jpeg

I LOVE the Fierce in you Lisa.
    You are so empowering !!!! So consistent !!! Such a Beast !!!
    I love reading your posts and your quotes :)
    Thanks for being so generous with us !
    xxx

And the hill of doom, will.not.be.the.end.of.you.
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »

Monday- legs /xStretch

Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-rest
    Saturday- chest/tri's

Nahhhhh girl, YOU are the Real Deal !
    That Cardio is no friggen joke ! Especially that tap the bench alternating legs thing in the beginning, and AFTER LEG DAY ?!?!? PFFFFTTTTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You guys are the real deal.

I also think it's hilarious to be soooo sore.
    Have we become sadist to laugh at our own self inflicted pain or are we just Beasts now ?!! ;)

I'm a total beast while working out. A total try hard. Never was like that before. I just got done telling a friend i wouldnt continue if it wasn't for my online friends. Soooo motivational. Even our runner friend ♡ @cafelelia.

I'm doing this! and posting my before and afters.

Oh and I spelt Beast with my feet and then backwards! You better believe it.