April 2018 Move Your @$$ Challenge

Replies

• amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    3 April 6.75 miles

exercise.png

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Thank you, it feels good to be welcome B) .
    Did a 6K run/walk last Monday and I'm 6 of 60K for April.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,631 Member
    edited April 2018

4/2 10.25 miles
    4/3 8 miles

As of 4/1 22.50 miles of 175 miles

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,302 Member
    edited April 2018
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

In the last couple of days, @PLANJ, @TAHM42 and @AMAZINGMUMMY have all made GOAL for March!! :drinker: Also, @TAHM42 has crossed the 5,000 lifetime MYAC milemark! :star:

x7uwb5i47aep.gif

@CLEPANT - I copy the spreadsheet over to a new one a couple of days before the end of the month so I know there are always some that won't match up for a couple of days due to new miles being added. But I have it as part of my "month-end processing" that I do on or about the 5th day of each new month. I catch up the total miles to include any that were added the last couple of days of the month after I copied it and I update the "GOAL Streak" counts. I'll get you updated very soon! :+1: Done. AHHH!! I see why you were watching it so closely! You're about to have an "event" too!! :wink:

I got to the gym today and got my resistance training circuit done and did 4 miles on the stationary recumbent bike.

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • power0304
    power0304 Posts: 293 Member
    April 1 - rest day
    April 2 - 7 km walk
    April 3 - 18 km run / strength training
    April 4 - 21 km run
    April 5 - 18 km

Distance completed 64 km - goal 300 km.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    1.1 treadmill miles

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,769 Member
    4/04
    28.48 miles
    92.20 miles MTD
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,187 Member
    04/04 - 7.10 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Chris
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    You are TOUGH Anaconda!!!

I'm at 23 miles from walking & the ex bike!

exercise.png

• olivia7070
    olivia7070 Posts: 30 Member
    Please put me down for 50 miles.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    Finally on the board at 7 miles out of 250.

Adding 13 miles for 20 out of 250.
  • sufferlandrian
    @Dinos - Welcome back! Glad to see you. Saw your post on basketball. Looks like it won't be long before your back on the bike. :smile: Why the dizzy spells?
  • sufferlandrian
    @anaconda469 - AWESOME! I always love getting a new bike. You tweak just a few things that caused problems on the old bike and BINGO! You're up and moving comfortable which makes you just a little faster. :smile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Did another 5K run/walk which brings me to 11/60 for April. I tried shooting some baskets afterwards and I could still hit 70% of my free throws, but rebounding and turning around to pass the ball back was making me a little dizzy
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    It's April!!! As in "Oh, April 15th is almost here" April. :o Come on people, tax day in the US has not moved, this is not a surprise to anyone. Plus, after 70 degrees on Tuesday (yes I spent the entire day indoors), it snowed yesterday and it is still cold today. Oh well, at least the sun us out.

OK rant over. Put me down for 75 miles this month, I will need the long, solitary walks once tax season is over before I am fit to be around normal people. >:)

I've managed to walk 6.25 miles this month. Most of those Easter Sunday, but a little each day to keep the frustration level manageable.

exercise.png

So much good going on here, not time to comment but I did want to say welcome back to Dinos and congrats to Anaconda on the new road bike. :)
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    4 April 5.72 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,302 Member
    edited April 2018
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Posting a funny one today because snow ... still.

4gt7m0w8aawf.jpeg

Rest day for me. I know I need them, so why do I still feel like I'm slacking? :neutral:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Getting on board with 15.11 miles on the bike trainer.

Since this post, I have:
    1. taken the bike off the trainer and loaded it into the car for a Tuesday ride.
    2. Taken the bike out of the car to put it back on the trainer because the weather turned rotten (unpredicted) on Tuesday.
    3. Discovered a flat back tire, thus losing all motivation to ride on Tuesday at all.
    4. When trying to change the tube on Wednesday, discovered a hole in the tire. (Spare tire was still at the old house.)
    5. Replaced the tire/ tube and loaded the bike back into the car for a planned ride today. (Still iffy as the forecast is predicting cold wind.)

All this equals to zero miles.
    :|
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,769 Member
    4/05
    24.47 miles
    116.67 miles MTD
This discussion has been closed.