• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Very nice, you are progressing well!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Good job Alex.
  • Babygyrl17
    Babygyrl17 Posts: 49 Member
    Just caught up with your thread. Nice job!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    AWESOME and good luck next week :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    You are doing great Alex! Best of luck this week!
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Fab! Keep it going
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    How is it going, Alex?
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2018
    The week is going well for the most part. Cheated yesterday but back on track for the rest of the week. Got my eyes on 247 this week. I'm focused as ever....

Thanks for checking in Britt!
  • dkayingram
    Alex hoping you hit your goal. You are doing great!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    You’ve got this! Show yourself, 247!!! :D
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Welcome to the 40's, you are doing wonderfully, the scale is really moving for you! You have this! p.s. I don't know what a hot-cross bun is, but it sure sounds like something I need in my life.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    It's on an island here in The Bahamas called Exuma. They have wild pigs that swim up to you. Same thing with the sharks.Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://www.exumawatertours.com/

Just reading through your thread for the first time. I have seen your island so many times in jet ski videos that people post on YouTube... So COOL!!
  • minigrrll
    Welcome to the 40's, you are doing wonderfully, the scale is really moving for you! You have this! p.s. I don't know what a hot-cross bun is, but it sure sounds like something I need in my life.

Don't Americans have hot cross buns? Maybe it's a colonial/commonwealth thing... But now I can't even remember if we used to have them in Canada! My Mum used to make them at easter and they are in all the grocery stores in the UK and Australia at this time of the year... I have been avoiding them for weeks, and there are so many different kinds now, like with chocolate etc. They are delicious!
  • minigrrll
    Congratulations on your loss so far Alex - you're doing fantastic!
  • aleroache20
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Congratulations on your loss so far Alex - you're doing fantastic!

Thanks!
  • aleroache20

Don't Americans have hot cross buns? Maybe it's a colonial/commonwealth thing... But now I can't even remember if we used to have them in Canada! My Mum used to make them at easter and they are in all the grocery stores in the UK and Australia at this time of the year... I have been avoiding them for weeks, and there are so many different kinds now, like with chocolate etc. They are delicious!

They are delicious! Traditionally made with cinnamon roll type dough ( :p ) with raisins ( :s ) and slathered in a cinnamon roll like icing ( :p:p ). This particular version was made with the same type dough but had coconut instead of raisins and a cream cheese icing. It is absolutely delicious.
  • aleroache20
    It's on an island here in The Bahamas called Exuma. They have wild pigs that swim up to you. Same thing with the sharks.Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://www.exumawatertours.com/

Just reading through your thread for the first time. I have seen your island so many times in jet ski videos that people post on YouTube... So COOL!!

It is pretty cool. I try to take advantage of it as much as possible because I know I'm blessed to live here. It is such a beautiful place!
  • dkayingram
    In Tennessee they are called cinnamon rolls and man they are delicious. Now I have to get the vision out of my mind!!!!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Oh I love cinnamon rolls! I get the reference now, and don't blame you!