Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Horrible week this week, just one of those times when nothing goes as expected and lots does not go very well. My only run this week was an 11 km today, which as supposed to be 16 km, but even that run was interrupted by a call from my children’s school. Next week is supposed to be a “pull back” week in my schedule with only 3 runs. I am going to keep it that way as I will be traveling. Will post my plan on Sunday as usual. Hope that you all have a great weekend!!
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

[/quote]

How do you add pictures? [/quote]

I can only add them from my laptop and not on my phone.
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »

How do you add pictures? [/quote]

I can only add them from my laptop and not on my phone.[/quote]

Ahh i dont have a computer
  • jlburns2005
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Mon- back and bis✔
    Tues- cardio and abs✔
    Wed- shoulders✔
    Thurs-chest and tris✔
    Friday-legs✔
    Sat- rest✔
    Sun- back and bis. No. I did chest bulk today instead. Its shorter and fit better. Im going to do back and bis with my sister when i get out of work in the morning. ✔
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday- back and bis
    Tues- bulk legs
    Wed- arms and a hike with my sister.
    Thurs- cardio
    Friday- rest
    Sat- back
    Sun shoulders
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    HFM Marathon Training - Week 12

Sunday - 5 km steady run
    Monday - 12 km long run
    Tuesday - rest, 8 km walk
    Wednesday - 6 km steady run
    Thursday - rest, 8 km walk
    Friday - rest, 8 km walk
    Saturday - rest

My yucky week is behind me, and this is a pull back week in my training plan, so just 3 runs, and the long run is not that long. I am in Florida this week and it is hot! Am running outside & while the heat slows me down a bit, it feels great, particularly for my back! My face gets insanely red in this heat and if I am brave enough, will attach a photo in the next few days! Your workouts were so inspiring to me last week when things were not going well, so thanks everyone!
  • Cafelelia
    edited April 2018
    Options
    HFM Marathon Training - Week 12

Sunday - 5 km steady run
    Monday - 12 km long run

Tuesday - rest, 8 km walk
    Wednesday - 6 km steady run
    Thursday - rest, 8 km walk
    Friday - rest, 8 km walk
    Saturday - rest

Photo at end of 12 km run. So hot here, even early morning. Note face is same colour as fuscia tank!

fz7w8wdwd0hc.jpeg
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday- back and bis✔
    Tues- bulk legs
    Wed- arms and a hike with my sister.
    Thurs- cardio
    Friday- rest
    Sat- back
    Sun shoulders
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Bianca...
    This one’s for You.
    Listen to the lyrics carefully.
    This is us girl.
    To the moon and back
    ❤️

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/rise-up/996787628?i=996788062

Welcome back
    Xoxo
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Hi guys !
    I also had a tougher time lately.
    Still got my workouts in but the food.... oh the food...
    As Lisa said, that’s behind me.
    Looking forward to this fresh week with my Fierce Ladies !

Let’s go !
    This ones gonna be a good one !
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    2iarznzdichi.jpeg
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Last week I only got 5/6 workouts in. As sad as I am to do this, I think I can't finish doing the 6days/week. I want to set up my week so I can look back and not feel like a failure. I am going to start planning 5 and hopefully get in a 6th.

I am feeling sooo strong. I am curious to see what the bulk workouts are like.

This week:
    Monday- Chest/ Tris 20 minutes elliptical
    Tuesday- Build Legs
    Wednesday- Build Back & Bis
    Thursday- Bulk Chest
    Friday- Bulk Legs
    Saturday
    Sunday
    *try to get in bulk arms saturday or sunday
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Last week I only got 5/6 workouts in. As sad as I am to do this, I think I can't finish doing the 6days/week. I want to set up my week so I can look back and not feel like a failure. I am going to start planning 5 and hopefully get in a 6th.

I am feeling sooo strong. I am curious to see what the bulk workouts are

Jamie - Amazing that you are feeling strong! You totally have to do what is right for you & completely support you on this. I cut my training runs from 5 to 4 per week. Personally, it was just too stressful to fit it all in & for me, it really helped me to enjoy the journey again. Any exercise should be about you and making you feel good! You are fierce!
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!

I am back from the brink and ready to refocus and get myself on track again. I finally picked up those weights yesterday and did a full workout. I picked Chest and tris since I wanted to a starting point but have yet to look at the calendar at where I left off. I will figure it out but as long as I am working out, it’s all good.

I am feeling sore this morning but it’s a sweet reminder that I am back working toward my goals. So glad to be back with you all!

Yay!!
  • bianca616
    Options

I am feeling sooo strong. I am curious to see what the bulk workouts are like.

I also felt like 6 days was too much for me and struggled to accept 5 was my number when everyone was doing 6. Now I am comfortable with working out Monday thru Friday guilt free. I will sometimes use Saturday for a yoga or stretching session. I find the break in routine helps me.

Don’t you dare feel disappointed in yourself @Jamie6636 !! 5 days a week is intense! Your progress has been so inspiring to me. We can do this!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    TOTALLY agree with you all !!
    Jamie, you MUST do what works for YOU.
    That's why this team is so great, we all follow our own schedule, that works for OUR life, but we are all on the same team regardless, doing our best.

For me it's 6.
    Remember, I don't have the husband, the family, kids and all that jazz.
    I have time, so I can.
    Might not always be this way of course but it is now so... just doing what works for me.

I have had a rough time with food lately. exaggerated a few too many times and my weigh is up but.... whatyagonnado... keep going right ?! Right.

So far I love the Bulk workouts !
    A different kind of hard as my friend said :)
    • Monday after work: Bulk Chest
    • Tuesday after work: Bulk Legs
    • Wednesday after work: Bulk Arms
    • Thursday after work: Beast Cardio and Abs (Lord help me)
    • Friday morning: Bulk Back
    • Saturday morning: Bulk Shoulders
    • Sunday: Rest
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday- back and bis✔
    Tues- bulk legs✔
    Wed- arms ✔ and no hike today. My mom broke her leg yesterday walking a snowmobile trail with my sister and I. Then proceeded to walk on it to try and get out. My brother in law drove his truck as far down the trail to get her as he could. She then refused to go to the hospital until this morning. She didnt even take any tylenol. She has a high pain tolerance. Her dog rean down a hill and slammed into her knee. Broke above and below.
    Thurs- cardio
    Friday- rest
    Sat- back
    Sun shoulders
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Hello Ladies!!

I am back from the brink and ready to refocus and get myself on track again. I finally picked up those weights yesterday and did a full workout. I picked Chest and tris since I wanted to a starting point but have yet to look at the calendar at where I left off. I will figure it out but as long as I am working out, it’s all good.

I am feeling sore this morning but it’s a sweet reminder that I am back working toward my goals. So glad to be back with you all!

Yay!!

Welcome back! Sorry for your loss.
  • bianca616
    Options
    I finally looked at the calendar and have placed myself. Heres my plan to complete the week:

Monday- Came home & rested
    Tuesday- Build Chest & Tris
    Wednesday- Build legs
    Today - Back & Bis
    Friday- Beast Cardio, Beast Abs
    Saturday- Build shoulders
    Sunday - Rest

Hopefully I can get in a couple walks on top of this. So glad the weather is looking up!
  • bianca616
    Options
    dqfw13f1a4e4.jpg