TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team. For those of you continuing on to the May challenge, the thread is up and running. When you get a minute, pop over there and introduce yourself. We've got some new team mates coming over. We'll transition over there on Sunday, April 29th...the first day of the May challenge.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 26
    Previous- 184.3
    Current- 186
    Gained but I’m not going to let it get me down.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    April 26
    Previous- 184.3
    Current- 186
    Gained but I’m not going to let it get me down.

That's right, Nicole!! Use it as inspiration to have a better week! Do you know why the scales went up last week? Do you know what you can do differently this week? Break it down into manageable goals if you have to. You got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge

April 26th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 48 minute walk, with a little running thrown in
    water: 3 litres
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: 4/26
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 3 mile walk, 2 mile run. Day 2 of running app
    Water : 120 oz
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    April 27 Thursday
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Night Shift
    Steps - 16,180 (209 Active Minutes)
    Water - 2600ml
  • Nicoletime4me
    Options
    @HASWLRS I believe it was because my appetite came back after being sick and what I can do different this coming week is to control my portions.
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thursday-
    Calories- under
    Water- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Tracking- yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Options
    April 26
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- no
    Exercise- yes 90 minutes vigorous house cleaning
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/26

Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Thursday, April 26
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: April Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 230.25
    Current Weight: 228.50

1.75 loss this week, wanted more tbh but I will take it as it takes me to my 5 stone / 70lbs.

Got a lot on in May so need to make this week count, I have increased my calaorie intake to 1500 from 1350 and seems to be working - hard to eat that much on clean diet though! :/

• HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I believe it was because my appetite came back after being sick and what I can do different this coming week is to control my portions.

Do you have a food scale? Or do you just eyeball portions?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Username: holly2e
    Date: April 26
    Previous weight: 129.8
    Current weight: 128.8

Hey team, I will not be continuing for the May challenge. I am close enough to my goal weight that I’m switching my focus to general health and fitness goals. I want to thank all of you so much for encouraging me, and especially @HASWLRS for being such an amazing team captain and cheerleader! I wish you all the best on your journey and if you want to stay in touch, send me a friend request on here.
    Love and hugs to all of you,
    Holly

Another great loss this week, Holly!! Congratulations on being very near to goal weight!!! We will miss you around here, but I understand the need to change your focus!! Best of luck on your continued health and fitness journey!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options

1.75 loss this week, wanted more tbh but I will take it as it takes me to my 5 stone / 70lbs.

Got a lot on in May so need to make this week count, I have increased my calaorie intake to 1500 from 1350 and seems to be working - hard to eat that much on clean diet though! :/

Congratulations on losing almost two pounds this week, on reaching 5 stones lost and getting into the 220's!!! And for not letting last week's stall derail you!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Got a lot on in May so need to make this week count, I have increased my calorie intake to 1500 from 1350 and seems to be working - hard to eat that much on clean diet though! :/

Congratulations on losing almost two pounds this week, on reaching 5 stones lost and getting into the 220's!!! And for not letting last week's stall derail you!!

I'm still not over last week and in my heart I should've been here 2 weeks ago- should have and could have done better.

Saying all that it still does feel good and thanks for the comments hun, hoping to smash this next week !!! :dizzy:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: April Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 154
    Todays Weight: 160

Ugh I’m the worst team mate ever I’m so sorry everyone- having a tough couple of weeks but I promise I’ll be better in May

Oh, Kim, don't apologize!! You have had a rough couple of weeks, and all of us understand. If we didn't, WE would be the worst team mates ever!! In the same situation, I'd probably put on some weight, too! Until we are there, we don't know how we will react. This is just part of your grieving process, and you will know when you are ready to move on from this. It sounds like you are ready now, so good luck!! We are here to support you!!
This discussion has been closed.