Options
    4/27
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- 32 min Wii Just Dance and 24 min walk with the family
  • ladylovesmilktray
    ladylovesmilktray Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been away last couple of days but found scales today -still steady at 154lb. This might be it for me......
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Been away last couple of days but found scales today -still steady at 154lb. This might be it for me......

So, good news, you haven't gained weight this month! Now you have to reassess. You have to go back and look at your logging, and maybe tighten it up. Are you weighing and measuring?Are you choosing the most representative entry in the database? Are you overestimating your calorie burns, and in turn eating too many exercise calories back? Have you set your goals in MFP using the appropriate information? This is not an exact science, and is trial and error until we find what works for us. Maybe you haven't lost this month, but I am assuming you have generated some data you can dissect and learn from! You can stick around and try to figure it out with us, or you can figure it out and then rejoin us, or not. It is entirely up to you, how you would like to proceed! Best of luck!!

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, April 28
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Lots of work in the yard today.

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge

April 28th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 45 minutes walking on the treadmill
  • bluewindfarm21
    bluewindfarm21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Current weight 189.2

I can’t roll over into may cause things are getting to busy at the farm but When I tried to contact the two members for that their profiles where private. I enjoyed this and lost bit of weight and feel so much better
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my lack of response. I was traveling all this past week for work and had no way to weigh-in. Can you use last weeks weight until Wednesday?
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 4/28
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 3 mile run and 3 mile walk in the woods
    Water: 108 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Sorry for my lack of response. I was traveling all this past week for work and had no way to weigh-in. Can you use last weeks weight until Wednesday?

Welcome back, Mandy! Yes I have your weight, at 176.4 from two weeks ago, transferred over for this week's weigh-in.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Current weight 189.2

I can’t roll over into may cause things are getting to busy at the farm but When I tried to contact the two members for that their profiles where private. I enjoyed this and lost bit of weight and feel so much better

Well, great loss this week! Congratulations on breaking out of the 190's!! We will miss you, but I understand the business of farming and how time consuming it is this time of year. My husband has a farm supply business and right now is putting in 14 hour days. Thankfully, we have always been closed on Sundays! I have left a message for Craig and Ashley in the Captain's Thread that you will not be continuing with us. Best of luck!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    4/28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- 21 min walk.
    A local family support center had a 1 mile fun run/walk that ended at a park with lots of games and activities. But since then my head has been achy and my throat has been sore so I hope I'm not coming down with something. Heading to bed early tonight! See you all in the May thread!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/28

Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 28
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 200.8

Sorry team and sorry for my lateness.
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Saturday-
    Calories-under
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- 8.5 miles
    Water- over 100 oz today
    I didn’t have the best day in that I indulged in a couple of rather high calories snacks, and so I had to walk 8.5 miles to burn it off.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in
    Last week: 223.3

Today: 220.5

Woo hoo!!! Have a great week everyone!

And go Team Big Butts!!! We won March!!! Vintage geek your loss has been inspiring to be a part of!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Sunday weigh in
    Last week: 223.3

Today: 220.5

Woo hoo!!! Have a great week everyone!

And go Team Big Butts!!! We won March!!! Vintage geek your loss has been inspiring to be a part of!!!

Fabulous loss this week, Drea! See, I told you that you just had to be patient!!! Almost three pounds....very nicely done!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Addie378 wrote: »
    Saturday-
    Calories-under
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- 8.5 miles
    Water- over 100 oz today
    I didn’t have the best day in that I indulged in a couple of rather high calories snacks, and so I had to walk 8.5 miles to burn it off.

8.5 miles to burn off a high calorie treat...that's keeping your eye on the prize!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 200.8

Sorry team and sorry for my lateness.

I got you entered, Mari, and I don't think it was too late. You are hovering around maintenance right now....your head isn't really into it for some reason. Any way we can help?
This discussion has been closed.