That is awesome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Sarah you're doing so great :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Sarah, I am SO happy that you made it to the 150s!!!! Congrats!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I made it to the 150s but then jumped right back out of them over the weekend. I drank too much on Friday night (WHY????!!!) and then due to hangover ate several meals on Saturday and went out again on Saturday night and ate garbage and drank vodka with fat coke (again WHY???!!!). I haven't done anything so stupid for ages... Oh well...

Anyway, was back on the wagon on Sunday and Monday, I haven't weighed today yet, but I will in a little while. Then I will post the train wreck weekend weigh-ins! :neutral:
  • minigrrll
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Phew! Just sneaked back into the 150s today! I do find it interesting that my highest weigh-in was on Monday - after I was already back on track for a day. Not that the scale means much in these quick-gain scenarios and it was clearly mostly water bloat from the crap food I ate...

j2alsxbir1r8.png
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Doing well!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't miss the hangover days!!! Get right back to strict OMAD and you'll stay in the 150's this week :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Your doing well! Keep going!
  • minigrrll
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I definitely don't miss the hangover days!!! Get right back to strict OMAD and you'll stay in the 150's this week :)

Hahaha, yeah I'm not sure why I still sometimes have that one (or two) too many...

I will try to get back on OMAD this week. Unfortunately we're going away for just over two weeks - leaving tomorrow night. I've got a week's work in Germany and then Darcy and I are going to Amsterdam and Paris. I will do my best to do OMAD most days and will be happy to be around 159/160 when I get back... Fingers crossed! At least I'll be in transit for more than 24 hours, and I won't be eating at all then, so it will be a good start.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away! I am sure you will do fine with your weight. And if not, you can easily get back on track.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Wow - your goal date is so close again! I'm excited for you!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Enjoy your time away! I am sure you will do fine with your weight. And if not, you can easily get back on track.

Thanks! The only issue I see is the wine in Paris... There is nothing better than sitting in a cafe and watching the people go by with a nice glass of wine. Sparkling water just doesn't hold the same appeal!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Wow - your goal date is so close again! I'm excited for you!

I know! It's definitely going to move further away over the next two weeks, but if I could get there by Sept, that would be awesome. I'm ready to relax and do the weekday OMAD/weekend 2MAD thing again. I'm pretty sure I can maintain easily on that routine and I don't have a problem sticking to it. I just can't lose on it like I could when I was farther away from goal...
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That is so awesome that you already know a great maintenance plan! That is so helpful for the future!
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    congrats! you are doing so good!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well, I'm back! We had an awesome time in Europe, which is clearly and depressingly reflected in my giant weight gain! I did pretty well until about the 5 day in Germany at my work conference and then once it was holiday time, I really didn't do much fasting. I didn't eat on the flights back at least, though I did indulge in the Dubai lounge buffets between flights. Ugh...

Crazy busy at work now (sometimes I wonder why I bother taking holidays...), but got back on the OMAD wagon again yesterday. Unfortunately for my waistline, we are taking another holiday up to Noosa for a long weekend next week (for my 50th) - by which I was supposed to be at goal... :'(

The sad picture, which undid all the weight I managed to drop in April/May (funny how it jumped right back up the the exact same place it jumped to after my Port Douglas holiday in March/April, so annoying!):

gb71t2dx0t5o.png

Anyway, I'll try to catch up with everybody over the next week or so...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Here is a picture from the conference (there were only 3 of us from my company this time as it was not in the USA). I have no idea what is going on with my face... I don't seem to be able to smile properly in pictures any more! Also, I'm pretty sure cowboy boots are a thing now, at least that's my story. Plus they are awesome and I'm too old to care... Ha!

Funny story, the guy on the left hand side of the picture is one of the reasons I decided to lose weight a year ago - we were in Madrid last May and got very drunk and were bemoaning how fat we were and that we needed to not be fat by the time we both turned 50 (he's 3 months younger than me). We made a bet that we'd lose weight by the next conference (Sept). He didn't lose any, so then it was double or nothing for January. Clearly I won! Not sure I've ever collected, mind you... :)

i6vcvr0r1w8x.png
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Cute pic! Cowboy boots are always a "thing" especially in Tennessee :) love them! Super cute!!!
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Looking good - Love the boots!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys! Pretty sure I'm going to start a new trend... :)