karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    shines1981 wrote: »
    Username: shines1981
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 201.3
    Current Weight: 204.6

This makes me very sad. I haven't had a gain in awhile. I hate to gain and let the team down. However I have 3 children and they wanted to take me out separately to eat so I did. And I should have ate better but with Mother's Day I kind of let loose a bit too much. Dinner with my youngest Friday night. Breakfast with my middle daughter Saturday morning. Out for ice cream with my son in the afternoon. Pizza for dinner then a church potluck last night. For as bad as I ate for 3 days I'm so happy the scale only said 204.6. I was really nervous. I promise I'm back on the ball today and next Monday will be better

Thats just life...enjoy it!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Previous Weight: 314.4
    Current Weight: 319.2
  • karsei01
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Previous Weight: 314.4
    Current Weight: 319.2

I believe in you!
  • karsei01
    Options
    Celebreating nation day tomorrow. That usually means icecream, cake, bbq, and everything a good celebration needs. We're having my wifes father and his wife, her brother and a friend who recently became single (better to be at our place, than home alone with a frozen pizza). Only two kids, her son and our daughter, mine two is with their mother.

The day starts with the children going in a parade with their school (and all the other schools and marching bands in the area). Then there are games at the schools, a little brake and a new parade (all the different activity clubs, soccer, hockey, handball, etc etc). Before we're having dinner at home.

Not decided if I'm wearing my traditional bunad (google fanabunad if interested) or a regular suit. If it's too warm then def suit.

Busy day..but fun for the kids..
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Celebreating nation day tomorrow. That usually means icecream, cake, bbq, and everything a good celebration needs. We're having my wifes father and his wife, her brother and a friend who recently became single (better to be at our place, than home alone with a frozen pizza). Only two kids, her son and our daughter, mine two is with their mother.

The day starts with the children going in a parade with their school (and all the other schools and marching bands in the area). Then there are games at the schools, a little brake and a new parade (all the different activity clubs, soccer, hockey, handball, etc etc). Before we're having dinner at home.

Not decided if I'm wearing my traditional bunad (google fanabunad if interested) or a regular suit. If it's too warm then def suit.

Busy day..but fun for the kids..

Have a great time!!!
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Startweight: 242
    Previous Week's weight: 206.6
    Today's Weight: 203
    Loss this week:3.6
    Loss total: 39
    Overall goal; 150

So excited to weigh in this morning and see a great loss. Walked 3 miles two days this week and I think the added exercise helped. I was really good all week so I could enjoy some wine and cake on Mother's day. Nailed it!!
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late...
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: May week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous week’s weight: 152.4
    Todays weight 153

• shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    x8640d6z9faw.jpeg
    So true
  • karsei01
    Options
    fksmb96ff93b.jpg

Ended up wearing this greyblue suit.
    The day went very well. Sun, not too warm and just a lot of happy people.
    This year two of my kids were at their mothers, but met them a couple of times. It wasa the first year my eldest daughter (5) went in the parade (with her handball club), and first time for my wifes son (with his school). My eldest (14) went first with his school, and then with field hockey.

We had my inlaws, my wifes brother and some friends at our place for bbq and social afterwards. So there were an orgy in food, cakes (I made a killing pavlova), soda, coffee, icecream and so on.

In Norway the national day is celebrated with the kids as the main feature. So it's mostly kids in the parades, and kids games at school, and an expectation that they will get icecream all day long (and they most usually do..)
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Username: tlgale
    Weigh in week: May Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 268.8
    Current weight: 272.8

:neutral: I knew this gain was coming, I was in the hospital with my son for the past week.
    I have a goal of 248lbs by my birthday (July 12th) so I have to work extra hard now to try and hit it!!
  • shines1981
    Options
    I got a Fitbit last night. I'm excited. I only recently started looking into getting one. My mom gave me one I guess my sister got one a few years ago and wore it twice. I synced it to my phone it still works. They thought it might not hold a charge due to sitting so long but it's working good so far.

• germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Previous weeks weight: 121.03 lb
    Current weight: 121.03 lb
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thinking of joining a gym. does anyone have any recommendations? i would prefer a place that is kids/family friendly and I could bring my kids (maybe like a family plan). thanks in advance.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Username: Debmal77
    Previous weeks weight: 158.3 lb
    Current weight: 158.5 lb
  • shines1981
    edited May 2018
    Options
    EDTake2 wrote: »
    Thinking of joining a gym. does anyone have any recommendations? i would prefer a place that is kids/family friendly and I could bring my kids (maybe like a family plan). thanks in advance.

Me and my family love the YMCA. $68 for a family of 5.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    It has been a rough month :neutral: .
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    Week: May week 3
    Weigh day: Thurs
    PW: 261.4
    This week: 260.4