• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Week of May 20th (Week 4)
    1. Tracking
    2. Calories
    3. Exercise

Sun: Yes, Yes, Yes (2 hours gardening)
    Mon: Yes, Yes, Yes (1.5 hours gardening)
    Tue: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The mini challenge hasn't worked for me in the last couple of weeks, but I have my 'mojo' back and will start again this coming week =)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    The mini challenge hasn't worked for me in the last couple of weeks, but I have my 'mojo' back and will start again this coming week =)

Glad to hear you have your mojo back!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for weigh-ins from @karynclarke and @miroller.

Are you still with us, ladies?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/22

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 meditation & yoga
    Steps:7543
    Water 128 oz

It was a rough day for me in a new position at work temporarily and it’s kicking my butt very stressful not sure I want this job on the regular basis

We had a staff member die suddenly and that hit me hard same thing happened to a really good friend 1 year ago almost to the day we had his dedication yesterday it was beautiful and sweet
    We miss him he was a rock for so many

Happy hump day
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdog3t....sending you a virtual big hug!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I’ll be completely honest that I’ve been avoiding the group, as I’ve been not tracking, doing much exercise, and I’m disappointed in myself. I did weigh-in today: 182. I was hoping to not be in the 180’s again so pretty bummed. I’m needing to think more about my approach and commitment.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »

I’ll be completely honest that I’ve been avoiding the group, as I’ve been not tracking, doing much exercise, and I’m disappointed in myself. I did weigh-in today: 182. I was hoping to not be in the 180’s again so pretty bummed. I’m needing to think more about my approach and commitment.

I appreciate your honesty! I am circling the drain, myself, as I type. I think I just need to get through May, but the damage I am doing will take more than June to undo! So, I also need to rethink my approach and commitment!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ugh my friend had a royal wedding slumber party that was basically 2 days of eating and drinking and now I am paying for it big time!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    5/22
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 32 min Upper Fix
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/23
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 3 mile walk
    Water 90 oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 23
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise- yes (low impact aerobic 22mins)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hi Team. I just wanted to request to be moved from the challenge for June. I haven't been able to participate and am feeling very guilty about this. I will try to get myself back on track soon and hopefully come back for July or August. I will give my final weigh in on Saturday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi Team. I just wanted to request to be moved from the challenge for June. I haven't been able to participate and am feeling very guilty about this. I will try to get myself back on track soon and hopefully come back for July or August. I will give my final weigh in on Saturday.

We will miss you, Mari, but I understand the feeling of not being able to give it your all. And I know that just because you are stepping away from the group for now, you are not abandoning your goals. I know that you are going to continue to work towards them, just not with any added responsibilities to any of us!! Best of luck to you! See you later, hopefully.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Week of May 20th (Week 4)
    1. Tracking
    2. Calories
    3. Exercise

Sun: Yes, Yes, Yes (2 hours gardening)
    Mon: Yes, Yes, Yes (1.5 hours gardening)
    Tue: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Wed: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)

• murdog3t
    Options
    @murdog3t....sending you a virtual big hug!

Thank you needed that
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/23

Calories: yes but at some junk and managed to stay within kcal count
    Exercise: 60 meditation & yoga
    Steps: 5166
    Water 128 oz

Another not so good day maybe it’s hormone . My neck and upper left back is hurting went to see chiropractor and it’s better but the muscle are so tight around it my C5 & T 2 keep going back out right after the adjustment...doesn’t help that it’s May in California and only 65 degrees. Where is the sun. ???? I need to warm up I am freezing.....

Happy Thursday
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing as well this month as I had hoped. It has been dreary here and I have been feeling down. But it's time to pull myself up by my bootstraps and get with it. This weight will not come off by itself. So today starts a new goal for me which is to either go to gym or go for a walk every day and work to get this weight off. I also am learning to say no when tempted with foods I know are not good for me. I have to do this for myself and no one can do it for me. Today is a brand new day.
This discussion has been closed.