• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: May Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 226.50
    Current Weight: 229.50

so 6lb up due to 5 days away with booze and food and no gym!! never mind 0 hopefully shift it just as fast

Love your attitude!! You enjoyed your holiday, first and foremost!! Some of that is obviously water retention, so you are right it that it will probably leave you as fast as it came! You know what to do.....drink up and get moving!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: May Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 160

UGHHHHHH.
    I overdid it last weekend and I’m still paying the price! Weekends have been brutal for me keeping on track. Now it’s Memorial Day Weekend, I’m going to make every effort to grill healthy to try to get out of this cycle of falling off the wagon on the weekends!

I feel your pain!!! Do what you can this weekend, but don't sweat it! Long weekends are a part of life! Drink lots of water along with any celebratory cocktails you might be having, and if possible, get in some extra exercise to mitigate any higher calorie foods. You also don't want to feel deprived, so make sure you sample what the weekend has to offer, just in moderation!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    okalex wrote: »
    Okalex
    Weigh in Friday week 4
    Last week 166
    Current weight 166.5

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! Week after eeek my numbers aren’t changing. I’m keeping within my allowed calories walking almost everyday and even doing some light weight training. I understand the whole muscle weighs more then fat thing but if anything my clothes seem to be feeling more tight and it’s not because I’ve changed the heat settings on my dryer! Lol. Sorry , I’m just feeling frustrated with the nice weather being here and the thought of a bathing suit is making me want to cry!

Wow, I feel your pain, too! Your overall trend is still downward....it's just not going as fast as you would like!! Keeping it simple, you are either eating more than you think you are, or burning less than you think you are. Take a look at your numbers and see if there is anywhere you can do some tweaking, and still feel satisfied enough to not binge because you are ravenous!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week of May 20th (Week 4)
    1. Tracking
    2. Calories
    3. Exercise

Sun: Yes, Yes, Yes (2 hours gardening)
    Mon: Yes, Yes, Yes (1.5 hours gardening)
    Tue: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Wed: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Thu: Yes, Yes, Yes (40 minutes walking)
    Fri: No, Maybe, No
    I started tracking, but it fell apart about half way through dinner. Our eldest reached some amazing goals at work today (should get him a 15% pay increase) and we had a celebratory dinner/evening complete with a nice champagne and a favorite meal at home. It turned into some great family time. I didn't over do, but did decide to not weigh/measure everything and instead, just enjoyed the moment. :smiley:

Love that you just decided to enjoy the moment!!! Congratulations to your son!!! This next generation is having a hard time getting ahead, so very good for him!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 195.8
    Current Weight: 194.4

Another good week, and another nice loss! Best of luck going forward, Mari! Hopefully, we'll see you again in a month or two, just less of you!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    I haven't been doing as well this month as I had hoped. It has been dreary here and I have been feeling down. But it's time to pull myself up by my bootstraps and get with it. This weight will not come off by itself. So today starts a new goal for me which is to either go to gym or go for a walk every day and work to get this weight off. I also am learning to say no when tempted with foods I know are not good for me. I have to do this for myself and no one can do it for me. Today is a brand new day.

Love your attitude, Marsha!! You are so right...no one can do this for us; we have to do it for ourselves! Although June doesn't officially start until Friday, the June challenge starts tomorrow. Let's see if we all can't have our head in the game by then, come up with some easy step-by-step plan, and make this month our best one ever!!!!

You got it. June here I come and hopefully a little less of me by the end of it.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Team Big Butt Theory, please make your way over to the June thread and introduce yourselves. We have 11 new members!! (I guess they figured our team was getting too small!) Maybe their "newcomer enthusiasm" will wear off on those of us that are struggling here. I am going to try really hard not to take my negative energy over there....only positive vibes allowed!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdog3t, Tami, I am still looking for your final weight for May. You asked about changing your weigh-in day for June, but you never told me what day you would like to change it to. That is still an option, if you would like!
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sorry I went MIA!! I had really bad migraines last week, and then totally forgot to check in on the forums.

Tuesday's weight: 178.8 lbs
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry I went MIA!! I had really bad migraines last week, and then totally forgot to check in on the forums.

Tuesday's weight: 178.8 lbs

I thought you had moved on!! Sorry about the migraines, but glad you are still with us!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 195.8
    Current Weight: 194.4

Another good week, and another nice loss! Best of luck going forward, Mari! Hopefully, we'll see you again in a month or two, just less of you!!

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate all the encouragement from you. I hope to be back soon as well. Need to sort myself out and I promise I will continue on my journey strong and hope to be back a few lbs lighter!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/26
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 2.5 mile run and yoga
    Water: 120 oz
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Week of May 20th (Week 4)
    1. Tracking
    2. Calories
    3. Exercise

Sun: Yes, Yes, Yes (2 hours gardening)
    Mon: Yes, Yes, Yes (1.5 hours gardening)
    Tue: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Wed: Yes, Yes, Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Thu: Yes, Yes, Yes (40 minutes walking)
    Fri: No, No, No
    Sat: Yes, Yes, Yes (45 minutes walking)

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (2 mile walk)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    5/26
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 30 min Dirty 30
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username: Murdog3t
    Weigh in week: last week may
    Previous Week's weight:158
    Todays Weight: 159.2

Terrible week continues
    I’ll keep my weight in day the same no change this month thanks @HASWLRS
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The May thread for The Big Butt Theory is now closed.

Please post any discussion and weigh in information to the June Thread https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668879/team-the-big-butt-theory-june#latest

Competitors rolled over to May are:
    @HASWLRS.
    @drea2011.
    @GardenMama129.
    @katevt78.
    @makhe1224.
    @MelsLeanDream.
    @thedestar.
    @karynclarke.
    @miroller.
    @Nicoletime4me.
    @Coheednkimbria.
    @murdog3t.
    @okalex.
    @Tracie_Lord.

May Week 4 results: WEEK 4 ~ MAY RESULTS

May Final Results: GRAND FINALE ~ MAY'S BIGGEST LOSER...
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

This discussion has been closed.