HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Tue 6/19
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

I didn’t get home til 1am from the concert last night so I was too tired to work out after work

Yeah, some days exercise just doesn't work! Sleep is also important!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 19th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 46 minute run/walk
    water: 96 ounces
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    June 18
    Exercise: yoga & meditation
    Steps 4137
    Water 96

Went to see oceans 8 could have waited for the redbox
    So. Made it home safe thank you for your prayers

Happy Monday

Back to my job this morning
    Will try and lift tonight we will see

So sorry above was supposed to be for June 17

June 18
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 2.8 mile walk. 1.5 mile bike ride t & from work chest with my son at gym
    Steps 14042
    Water 128
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6/19
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk, 20 min aerobics,
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    6/18
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 34 min Les Mills Combat

6/19
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 30 min Just Dance on the Wii
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 188.5
    Current Weight: 189.8

A bit of a gain. Not enough water or exercise :(
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 188.5
    Current Weight: 189.8

A bit of a gain. Not enough water or exercise :(

Well, at least you can attribute the small gain to something that is easy to remedy. So, get moving, and start chugging and that gain will be gone in no time!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - June Week #3 (Sun the 10th to Sat the 16th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @katevt78 (7) - 11th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @LMT2017 (7) - 1st time in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @txmaryk99 (7) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @thedestar (5) - missed her 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle by one day!!
    @erikNJ (4) - tried it again and was able to put in a Notable Effort!!
    @Nicoletime4me (4) - another Notable Effort!!
    @HASWLRS (4) - redeemed herself after a terrible start to the week!

Attempted:
    @Coheednkimbria (3)
    @miroller (3)
    @MelsLeanDream (2)
    @TooMuchChocolate88 (1)

We had 12 participate this week, up from 11 the week before, but we only had half as many in the Winner's Circle! However, all four of our winners this week were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!! Congratulations to @katevt78, @LMT2017, @murdog3t and @txmaryk99 for an outstanding week!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 20th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 35 minute walk
    water: 88 ounces
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Wed 6/20

Nephews graduation after work tonight. Kind of disappointed I have only worked out half the days this week, but my diet has been perfect so at least I have that going.
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge June 19
    Tracking{ Yes
    Calories: Yes But only because the Zoodles (instead of spaghetti noodles) balanced out the Blizzard.
    Exercise: No Brandy had surgery (spay and hernia repair) and I was a basket case. Paced a lot but the fit bit only registered 2665 steps.

June 20
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes Can't walk outside with the puppy for a week after her surgery, it is 95 outside (usually it is low 70's) so I did the stairs at home X 10 min and bodyweight exercises X 20 min.

I think my fit bit is having problems. It has only recorded 2000 steps today and I know I have walked more than that. I think it is time to change the battery and see if that makes a difference.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: 6/20
    Exercise: 2 mile walk
    Water 110 oz

Today was a great day- I needed to buy a new dress because I am speaking at the 5th grade graduation tomorrow night. I went into three different stores, grabbed dresses off the rack, and tried them all on until I found the perfect dress. This might not sound like a big deal, but for someone who has been overweight her whole life, being able to walk into a "normal" store and find things that fit, it's a huge deal. For the first time in my life I enjoyed going clothes shopping!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 20
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (33 min walk)
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6/20
    Exercise: yes 25 min walk, leg day/Weight training
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Wed 6/20

Nephews graduation after work tonight. Kind of disappointed I have only worked out half the days this week, but my diet has been perfect so at least I have that going.

Like you said, at least you are eating well!! You don't NEED exercise to lose weight, if you are eating at a deficit, but we all know it is good for us, and we feel better when we do it!! Just try again tomorrow!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge June 19
    Tracking{ Yes
    Calories: Yes But only because the Zoodles (instead of spaghetti noodles) balanced out the Blizzard.
    Exercise: No Brandy had surgery (spay and hernia repair) and I was a basket case. Paced a lot but the fit bit only registered 2665 steps.

June 20
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes Can't walk outside with the puppy for a week after her surgery, it is 95 outside (usually it is low 70's) so I did the stairs at home X 10 min and bodyweight exercises X 20 min.

I think my fit bit is having problems. It has only recorded 2000 steps today and I know I have walked more than that. I think it is time to change the battery and see if that makes a difference.

I hope that Brandy is feeling better today, and is on the road to recovery! Great job on getting your exercise in, and not using "the heat" or "your dog's recent surgery" as an excuse not to do any!! Good luck with your Fitbit. Try Google and see what others have done in your situation if the battery charge doesn't do the trick.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge: 6/20
    Exercise: 2 mile walk
    Water 110 oz

Today was a great day- I needed to buy a new dress because I am speaking at the 5th grade graduation tomorrow night. I went into three different stores, grabbed dresses off the rack, and tried them all on until I found the perfect dress. This might not sound like a big deal, but for someone who has been overweight her whole life, being able to walk into a "normal" store and find things that fit, it's a huge deal. For the first time in my life I enjoyed going clothes shopping!

What a fantastic NSV!! The only stores I don't go in are the ones geared for the younger crowd! I can't imagine not walking into a store because nothing in it would fit! So yes, it is a huge deal!!! Glad you could finally say you enjoyed clothes shopping!!! If you are so inclined, we would love to see a picture of you in your new dress!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    June 21
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 251.0
    Current- 250.8

A small loss but still a loss. I kinda had a feeling i wouldn’t get two back to back big numbers. Getting healthier is a long term process, and I have learned I can’t expect huge numbers on the scale every week.
    I also didn’t do a great job with water this week, and considering we had a little heat wave for a few days that was probably extra taxing.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 21
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 183
    Current- 182

It’s great seeing the scale going in the right direction. It not so much about the scale it’s how I feel after a great workout that counts :)
This discussion has been closed.