My emancipation from food addiction has begun!

Replies

• DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Yeah, maybe I just needed to take a big dump, and that might have kept my 1 pound a week weight loss story consistent hehe. A good example of why measuring is better than weighing imo
  • DarthWaderMT
    week 14 weigh in 161.4 pounds 33 3/4 inches! I think the scale is drunk lol I am pretty sure I lost some weight last week, and I know I didn't suddenly lose 4 pounds this week. The only thing I did different in my eating was add more vegetables. though the weekly scale checks are fun and interesting, still having consistent fat loss around my belly is what counts for me!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Wow that's a big loss, congrats!!! :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Amazing loss! Maybe it was that "big dump!" :D
  • DarthWaderMT
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Amazing loss! Maybe it was that "big dump!" :D

Actually, that was a part of it I think, that, and the scale just fluctuates from week to week, and is unreliable, but as long as the trend is downward, thats cool! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    AWSOME! GREAT JOB! WAY TO GO!👍
  • brittdee88
    Actually, that was a part of it I think, that, and the scale just fluctuates from week to week, and is unreliable, but as long as the trend is downward, thats cool! :)

Indeed!
  • DarthWaderMT
    Week 16 161.8 pounds 33 1/2 inches! silly scale lol still burning the fat! weight loss should be slower now, as I become more active and try to gain some muscle
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Right on man! You have become a success story!
  • brittdee88
    I agree with Sammy! The scale is so ridiculous sometimes, but that inch loss is amazing!
  • Brendalea69
    edited June 2018
    Week 16 161.8 pounds 33 1/2 inches! silly scale lol still burning the fat! weight loss should be slower now, as I become more active and try to gain some muscle

Did you skip week 15 and what weight are you trying to get to?
  • DarthWaderMT
    Thanks! No, just typed the wrong digit. I am not sure now the weight I am supposed to be. I first set my goal at 150, but now that my waist is half my high in inches (5 ft 7), which is considered healthy, I don't know if I need to be much lighter. My body composition still has a ways to go, I want to continue to burn fat, but I also want to be stronger, so that could increase my weight. Still have a lot to learn, but I can say I am in better shape now at 53, than I was at 25 and I have not even started working out yet!
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks! No, just typed the wrong digit. I am not sure now the weight I am supposed to be. I first set my goal at 150, but now that my waist is half my high in inches (5 ft 7), which is considered healthy, I don't know if I need to be much lighter. My body composition still has a ways to go, I want to continue to burn fat, but I also want to be stronger, so that could increase my weight. Still have a lot to learn, but I can say I am in better shape now at 53, than I was at 25 and I have not even started working out yet!

You'll probably gain weight but it will be muscle so that's ok...160's sounds reasonable, you are doing great!!!
  • DarthWaderMT
    Thanks, yeah, I would be happy with 160s, as long as I am leaner, I am still pretty flabby now, so the measurements around my waist is my main thing to watch. I still have plenty of fat to burn. I am just doing the weight weekly for fun, and to show others that measuring, or how your clothes fit, are much better to show progress!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Great progress!

• catuccifranco08
    Awsome my friend!!!👍👍👍
  • DarthWaderMT
    Week 16 160.0!!! 32 7/8 inches! Wow, good to be back in the loss category, despite a splurge on the 4th.! Omad is magic :)
  • catuccifranco08
    WOW!!! MY FRIEND THATS AWSOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING AND PROGRESS. THAT MY GOAL WEIGHT RANGE 160 LBS TO 175LBS IM 219 NOW I STILL HAVE A WAY TO GO . THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR PROGRESS! 👍👍👍
  • DarthWaderMT
    WOW!!! MY FRIEND THATS AWSOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING AND PROGRESS. THAT MY GOAL WEIGHT RANGE 160 LBS TO 175LBS IM 219 NOW I STILL HAVE A WAY TO GO . THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR PROGRESS! 👍👍👍
    . Thanks you! You got this! Just stick to it and watch that fat burn! I was over 190 4 months ago, and 38 inches around the belly...

• Brendalea69
    Awesome, yes it's magical :)