• rockstorockets
    rockstorockets Posts: 3 Member
    Rockstorockets
    July week 1
    Monday, July 2
    Previous: 318.4
    Current: 314.0
    Lost: 4.4

I joined a gym and a 6 week fitness challenge. I had lost more weight through the week, then it inched up. I dont know if my portions are off or if all this working out is building muscle, but I hoped for a little more, at least the first week. Heading to the gym!
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Wow! go team go!!! :) everyone is starting out July with a loss. I hope I can add to our team loss this week:)

Hope everyone has a great 4th, and makes healthy choices the best they can while still enjoying!

Today is my last day of work for the week, but I will keep checking in:)

• wyhorzegal
    Weights up to date:)
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    I'm going for 80 miles this month.
    I just need to watch the food better. I use to walk that much before have little mr. Haha can I still do it though is the question, I've got to push myself to get enough steps on days I don't actually walk anywhere. At least then it will make up the mileage.
  • marcicorona32
    marcicorona32 Posts: 17 Member
    Good morning team!
    Marcicorona32
    Wednesday's weight is 178.6 was 179.8
    down YES 😀, stay strong team 👊👟💪!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    @AB0215 I'm going on vacation from July 16 through August 3. I'll be out of the country and unable to post my weight on two Fridays (7/20 and 7/27). I don't want to be dropped from the group but July will only have the next two Friday weigh ins then we're gone. How should I handle this? Just bow out of July altogether so I don't skew the numbers for the team? Let me know.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Week 1 (July 3): 187.4
    Week 2 (July 10):
    Week 3 (July 17):
    Week 4 (July 24):
    Week 5 (July 31):
  • marcicorona32
    I just realized I am a day ahead of myself today is Tuesday not Wednesday this will be this week's weigh in.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Weigh in day Tuesday.
    Sorry, was as busy preparing for the holiday and forgot to write in.
    Last week wt 190.1
    Todays wt 190.0

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,642 Member
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day Tuesday
    Previous 219.6
    Week 1 (July 3): 221.0
    Week 2 (July 10):
    Week 3 (July 17):
    Week 4 (July 24):
    Week 5 (July 31):
  • marcicorona32
    Happy independence day 🎆! stay safe have fun.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    I have been fearful of the deep end of the swimming pool. Will be starting a swimming class "introduction to deep water tomorrow. Hope to overcome my fear at the end of the 8 week session.
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting Weight: 183
    Week 1 (July 4): 181
    Week 2 (July 11):
    Week 3 (July 18):
    Week 4 (July 25):

Excited to start the month on a loss! Stay cool everyone!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    @bisonpitcher congrats on making it to ONEderland!
    Great job, everyone!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Hello again everyone! I'm back from vacation and officially started tracking again today! We had an amazing time in Arkansas visiting family. Lots of adventures, chasing chickens that got out of the coop in our pjs one morning, watching the men steer two cows and a bull that got loose at a family gathering, my father in law giving my son his first real gun (a 22 with an Arkansas razorback etched into the stock - beautiful), winning a soda can shoot off between my son, husband and myself with the bb gun, fishing with georgeous mountains as our view, wading in the buffalo river and of course eating all kinds of home cooking and homemade desserts that his aunt Rita loves to cook us. I wasn't able to weigh last Friday (no scale at the farm) so I'm anxious/nervous to see what it says tomorrow. I'm hoping all of the activities made up for all of the homemade cinnamon rolls, chicken and dumplings, fried okra and fried apple pies I ate. We really enjoyed ourselves. Hope all of you are enjoying the summer! I'll post my weight in the morning. Wish me luck! 😬
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hey All, been holding steady for two weeks...first time with no loss since I began - my son had a health scare which is finally past us! It is amazing how something like that can throw off all my carefully created routines! To top it off, my sister came to visit and brought two cakes - one a cheesecake. I fought with it for several days, stealing forkfuls, but finally just threw it in the trash!

Anyway, I think I am back on track - been within my calories for 3 days and...I am hoping to undo some of the damage before my WI.

I have lost 29 lbs so far...really want to make it thirty this week but dont have hight hopes. We will see...
    Starting weight 189
    Current weight 159.8
    WI day Saturday

July Goal, get back to exercising!
  • wyhorzegal
    Bisonpitcher
    July Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 201.0
    Current Weight: 199.8 (Finally broke through the 200 barrier, first time since spring of 2000)

Woohoo!!!!! Congrats!!!!

This discussion has been closed.