Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good Morning Slimsons!!

Today is a holiday for a lot of us and a good day to test our strength and try not to overeat or go too far overboard. I am heading out to the gym this morning. I have planned a quick 30-40 min workout. Then I will be making some delicious low carb treats, I'm making a low carb Gooey Butter Cake and Ribs and I'm going to get creative and try to make a low carb Macaroni Salad. I picked up some low carb miracle noodles a while back but if those don't work out, I'm going to plan b which is sliced zucchini instead of noodles so we will see how it turns out.

Have a great holiday!!

Yum! Make sure to show us your creations!! Going to have to watch how much I eat today as well since we're making kabob lol :D

@ssssanaaaa I would show you, forgot to take a pic of them. At any rate, the macaroni salad was a huge success, the Miracle Ziti noodles made a great substitute for actual macaroni, the Gooey Butter Cake I attempted..the jury is still out. It didn't taste like Gooey Butter and didn't look very pretty (part of that might be my fault) but it did taste good...so wasn't a fail...and the ribs were very good. Pretty sure I ate a bit more than I planned, but I also didn't track because I have yet to figure out how much that cake is calorie wise and I'm currently still finishing up some work so might not be until tomorrow that I figure it all out. Still calling it a good day, I still only ate in my eating window so I know it wasn't too bad.

Lol. You need to take them next time! Are you doing intermittent fasting?
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LovebyDraug

Track: yes
    Calories: under - had a hard time eating enough today :(
    Exercise: stairs, stairs, and more stairs again
    Water: 64 ounces
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Carbs- yay!! Under!!!
    I made cauliflower mac n cheese tonight and it was delicious- but I IF all day so need protein. I think I’m making my hubby run to Wendy’s for a double baconator with no bun.
    Water- not enough but I always struggle with this.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 120 minutes of aquafit
    Water 150 oz

Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I am hoping for good news! I have been to the pool twice a day all week and stayed below my calories. Fingers crossed!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - no exercise, didn't track, most likely over on calories. Trying to get back on track today.....

Daily Post - Thursday
    Track - yes
    Calories - under, close but under
    Exercise - lift and spin

I started setting up my classroom for summer school day, and the AC in the building was not working. It was just awful - ninety something degrees, dewpoints in the 70's, moving boxes and furniture. Hopefully the AC is working tomorrow!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Goals: Went to the gym today, managed to stay under calories, but not really where I wanted to be, but there's always tomorrow.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:20 mins treadmill, 5 mins stair climber
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona July 5 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Gym, weights, aerobics, stretching 50 min.
    Carbs over 🤢
  • ahwilkes
    ahwilkes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thursday post

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes 35 min of strength training and a walk
    Water: 128 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday

Track: Yes.
    Calories: A little over but still deficit.
    Exercise: Couldn't get to it today. Will tomorrow for sure.
    Water: 1.5 liters. Will work on an additional liter until I go to bed.

Comments: Yesterday didn't go too well. Today was okay. Was over my calorie goal but still at deficit. Going to do better tomorrow and this weekend. Will exercise tomorrow as well as study some more for my exam.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day

Pw. 178.6
    CW. 175.2
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Friday Team!!

smktc2et7cqi.png
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:303 lbs
    Todays Weight: 302.6
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is there anyway that I can get an email that once a day or once a week that says there are new comments?
  • AB0215
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Is there anyway that I can get an email that once a day or once a week that says there are new comments?
    @kearyandjessy I haven't found a way to get email notifications. I think you can only get notifications for threads you bookmark from the community section. But it would certainly be a nice addition if they added it. I try and tag people I respond to so if you were to search for yourself with tags you'd see all posts you were tagged in.
  • lydiapassthedonuts
    lydiapassthedonuts Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:233 lbs
    Todays (Wednesday) Weight: 231.8

Have been sick so I haven't been posting. But, I'm here! :)

• Emw148
    Emw148 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    emw148
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week: July 1 2018
    PW 6/26 - 231.4
    CW 7/6 - 229.6
    First mini goal - 227
    July goal - 224
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 45 mins weight training.

Comments: Today was a good day. My trainer challenged me today to go an entire workout without the barbell....so that felt weird. The barbell is kind of my life..so yeah. My calories were where I wanted to be, way under, been really focusing myself on food lately and force myself to stop using the crutches I have been, snacks and such. It's really hard to do when your office is about 10 feet from your kitchen...but it's not impossible and I can do it :smile:
This discussion has been closed.